Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its been forever since Jacob came over and for some strange reason I was getting excited to see him again. I closed my eyes again and faked a yawn

"Good night" I whispered into Edward chest as my breathing became heaver to make him believe I was falling asleep. I felt him kiss my forehead a few moments later, before gently placing me down to take his leave. I waited a few seconds before grabbing my phone to send Jacob a text. Would he come if I asked? I rolled my eyes and remembered Jake always came even if he was tired or had other important things, which always made me feel guilty but he insisted it was nothing important. I quickly typed Jake a text and read it over before I pressed send

Are you awake?

I rolled to my side as I thought about the way Edward smelt a few seconds ago, kind of like smoke. Smokey not like cigarettes, more like bonfires. I grabbed the pillow he was laying down on and slowly sniffed it. I smiled as I breathed in his delicious sent as I wondered why he smelt like he did. I almost jumped when I felt something vibrate next to my hand but I soon remembered it was just my phone. I picked it up and read what Jake sent

Yea just came back from patrol with Quil. Why are you ok?

I smiled at Jacobs concern as I quickly typed back

I'm fine just wanted to ask if you could come over, but you must be tired, nevermind.

I Bit my thumb nail nervously as I waited for his reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any ideas,comments,ect..

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd love to give you some help with this but I'm not real sure what your ideas are about this story. Is Bella going to fall in love with Jacob or is she staying with Edward?
Shexyfeline92
I'd love to give you some help with this but I'm not real sure what your ideas are about this story. Is Bella going to fall in love with Jacob or is she staying with Edward?

RIght now shes with Edward but soon she will find out that she really loves Jake

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxBleedingEternallyxX
Shexyfeline92

RIght now shes with Edward but soon she will find out that she really loves Jake

Ahh okay interesting. So this is Eclipse, but in the end she chooses Jake instead of Edward.
Shexyfeline92
XxBleedingEternallyxX
Shexyfeline92

Ahh okay interesting. So this is Eclipse, but in the end she chooses Jake instead of Edward.

3nodding I added a little more if you wanna see it

Blessed Wench

9,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XxBleedingEternallyxX
Shexyfeline92
XxBleedingEternallyxX
Shexyfeline92

Yes please biggrin
Shexyfeline92
XxBleedingEternallyxX
Shexyfeline92
XxBleedingEternallyxX
Shexyfeline92

Jake said he would be here in five minutes but twenty minutes already passed. Did he fall asleep? Or was he just running late? If he was running late wouldent he have texted me? I sighed loudly. Why was I so worried anyways? I almost screamed when I felt something vibrate in my hand but soon rememberd it was just my phone.

Open your window

I smiled throwing my covers to the side before quickly hoping of my bed. Ignoring the pain that went through my foot when it hit my dressers edge, I opend the window just in time to see Jake getting prepared to jump up to the tree. As I steped back I couldent help but notice the way his mucles flexed beneth his shirt when he moved from branch to branch, never getting a single leaf stuck in his hair. I moved to the side more to avoid getting hit when Jake gracefully jumped inside then quickly but quietly closed the window to keep the cold out. He griped me in one of his lung crushing hugs as he spun me around once

"Hey Bells long time, we all missed you"

Before I could reply Jake was pulling me towards the bed.

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Maybe you could add a fight between the two guys (fights are hot).

btw you wrote "rememberd" and "opend" eating up the "e". Please check the spelling for the fic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff