Hello all! heart

I started writing this ficcy a while back but decided to post the first chapter up here. This is a Naruto/Inuyasha Crossover fanfiction that, as of now could be seen more as action and adventure. Although, romance will come later.

Also! In this story Kagome, starts off as being a bit of a brat. (This is done on purpose sweatdrop but I just wanted to warn everyone who's taking the time to read this ahead of time) But she will began to grow out of it as each chapter continues.

And... this is a harem ficcy that will deal with the following males: Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto. If you don't like Harems than flee, flee as fast as you can!

Thank you for checking out this post and reviews are welcomed (and extremly loved) while flames will cause me to run away. stare

Title: Rebirth
Pairings: Kagome/Naruto/Itachi/Sasuke
Summary: Uchiha Fugaku was returning from a mission when he stumbled upon a dying woman and her infant baby, but it was only because of his wife that they adopted her. Now instead of two children they have three. At least her brothers adore her, especially Itachi. Naruto/Inuyasha X-Over

I don't own Naruto or Inuyasha!

Chapter One: A New Bundle Of Joy

"Ridiculous."

Uchiha Fugaku gazed upon the scene with a shimmer of disgust. Before him was nothing but death, but he choose to take a closer look seeing as they were awfully close to Leaf. Walking out into the clearing he observed each figure. Most of the bodies wore Hitae-ate with the symbol of Sound. A few others had no headbands leading him to believe that the two groups had a rather bad run in with one another that ended with all of them being dead.

No shock there.

This was a waste of time, he decided before turning away. After all, he should have completed his mission two days ago and standing around observing a small massacre that had nothing to do with him, was not going to get him back to the village. Ironically, it was at that moment that he heard something that sounded a lot like an infant’s whines.

He would know, seeing as his wife Mikoto had just given birth to a son who spent the majority of his time wailing. Honestly, the boy never shut up. Carefully he made his way to the cries, and came upon the prone body of a woman lying on her stomach with several kunai's protruding out of her back. The muffled cries were coming from underneath her.

Having seen so many battles, all of which dealt with death, it didn't faze him as he rolled her limp body to the side. What greeted him was the tear stained face of a baby girl who was probably around the same age as his youngest son. She was wrapped tightly in blankets a pacifier hanging around her neck. Briefly, the cries ceased and he found himself staring into wide hazel brown eyes. He assumed the child was relieved to be able to breath; she was probably slowly being suffocated underneath the woman's body.

That assumption lasted for only a moment before her face scrunched up and another loud wail came out. Sighing and cursing the fact that he was not good with children, but didn't have the heart to leave the infant there, he took her into his arms and turned to leave the bloody scene when something or rather someone grabbed hold of his ankle.

Fugaku was shocked to see the woman who he thought to be dead wasn't. Or at least not yet. Her eyes where un-focus so she stared up at him for a moment before they became glued to his Hitae-ate.

"L-Leaf n-ninja?"

"Hai. I'll make sure your child is taken care of." He said, knowing that with wounds like that she wouldn't survive. In fact it was a wonder that she had enough energy to speak let alone hold on to him so tightly.

"H-Her name’s... Kagome d-don't let them take her. Please."

They must have been Sound.

Fugaku wondered why Sound would be interested with a babe. Glancing down at the crying girl he couldn't see anything unusual about her. He was more than ready to question the mother on this but the moment he opened his mouth he found that she wasn't moving, the grip on his leg had loosened as well.

She was dead.

oooooo

Busy.

That's what Uchiha Mikoto was.

Extremely busy.

Sasuke was more trouble than Itachi had been when he was born. Her five month old son was lying in his crib, which she had drag from his room to the kitchen while she did her house hold chores. It was much easier than running to his room when he cried-

Which he did a lot.

A whole lot. Like at this precise moment.

Mikoto popped a warm bottle in his mouth which he greedy grabbed hold of. That should keep him quiet and if she had any luck he'd fall right to sleep afterwards, but just in case he didn't she take this time to finishes up the dishes.

"Your Tou-san should be home real soon Sasuke." She said, smiling down at the boy, her speaking didn't stop him from devouring the milk.

Precisely, at that moment the front door opened and her husband strolled in. Mikoto gave him a bright smile; she always worried when he went out on missions, despite how good he was. "Fugaku you’re a little-" It was then that she noticed something was rather peculiar about him.

There was something in his arms, and it was...

Moving?

Before Fugaku could blink his wife was right before him. While she hadn’t been on any missions since the birth of their first son, she still possessed a great deal of speed. In fact, he didn't even realize the babe was no longer in his arms until he saw Mikoto holding the child in the air, with a huge grin on her face.

It was at that moment he wished he'd gone straight to the hospital and dropped the 'bundle of joy' off.

"She is so adorable! Where did you get her?" Mikoto cuddled the baby to her chest and was rewarded with a gurgle, which made the older woman squeal.

Deeply sighing, the Clan head went on to explain what little he knew and Mikoto took it all in with nods, her eyes only leaving the infant’s face when he told her of the mother’s death.

"That’s horrible, but why would Sound be after a child?"

"I have no clue. There was no one left to question," His eyes narrowed when his wife turned her back to him and suddenly had a very bad feeling about all of this, "I only came home to let you know that I was back seeing as this mission took me twice as long."

She nodded, "Well you need to go report to the Hokage." her attention was solely on the babe, as she cooed out: "Kagome is such a cute name for a cute girl."

"...Mikoto." He grumbled, already knowing where her mind was heading, and not liking it.

"Shouldn't you be heading out? Don't worry I'll take her to the hospital to get a check up, Sasuke is due for one any ways."

That was not what he was worried about and she knew it!

"No."

Her eyes narrowed. "Hai! I've always wanted a little girl."

"Give me the baby Mikoto." He said firmly, even though he knew- in the far corners of his mind, that the battle had been lost the moment he foolishly waltzed into the house with a babe in tow. Seeing as it was a she made everything worse. He knew better than any one that Mikoto had been disappointed that Sasuke was a boy.

"But Fugaku look at her! She has such cute little cheeks and her hair is black! She'll fit right in with us!"

His left brow twitched at her simple reasoning. They already had two children, not that there was a lack of money. They could easily afford another but he really did not want to hear more crying.

Fugaku was not a person for children and he was more than ready to state that fact when-

"What's that?"

Two sets of eyes turned to find a six year old Itachi standing in the door way. Said boy eyed the baby in his mother’s arms knowing it wasn't his Otouto who was still in his crib, sucking on a half empty bottle.

Mikoto grinned, "Come here Itachi," She bent down in order to give the curious boy a better look, "This is your new Imouto, Kagome!"

An aggravated groan came from Fugaku nevertheless he was ignored.

"I'm going to report the Hokage." No one seemed to notice him take his leave.

Meanwhile, Itachi eyed his mother suspiciously. He was only six but he happened to be exceptionally intelligent and his sharp mind told him something was not right. "Kaa-san your stomach-" He paused trying to find the proper way to word it, "...did not grow, like it grew with my Otouto." He knew for certain that little brother’s and little sisters did not just spring up out of nowhere, it took quite a while.

Mikoto laughed nervously for sometime her eldest son was a little too clever. "Eh, Heh. Hai Itachi but Kagome here is special." She could only hope that he'd leave it at that and accept her. Itachi leaned forward. For a moment he thought ‘it’ was sleeping until bright hazel colored eyes opened wide.

The two children stared at one another and Mikoto held her breath.

Itachi was a very picky child, when it came to what he liked and disliked. After they brought Sasuke home he observed him (like he was doing now to Kagome) before saying that he smelled funny, after which he refused to even touch him. It had taken an entire month before he warmed up to Sasuke.

When Itachi's hair brushed against Kagome's face, she reached out with small cubby fingers, taking hold of the lock-

Before giving it a really hard tug that caused his head jerk forward.

To his credit he didn't even bat a lash but Mikoto let out a nervous laugh. There went the chance of Itachi liking her. Right down the drain.

"No sweetie don't pull your Aniki hair!" All attempts to pry Kagome's hands off were only causing her to loudly cry.

This was going from bad to worse!

"I want to hold her."

"Huh?" Did he just say what she thought he said?

"I want to hold her." The boy repeated, already reaching for her.

"O-Okay.” Mikoto replied, stumbling over her words. “Just be careful."

Itachi felt a little insulted at his Kaa-san words. Of course he would be careful! He held his Otouto once and he most certainly did a good job at it; he did a good job at everything after all. Somehow he managed to pull his hair out of her grasp but was quick to replace it with a finger. If he hadn't she would have cried and he didn't want that.

As he began his slow scrutiny of her features he noticed that her eyes were bright and very pretty. While her cheeks were much more chubby than his brothers. He also took notice that her hair was really soft; and gave the short curly locks a few soft strokes.

She was-

Pretty.

"My Imouto is cute." After stating his opinion out loud Mikoto let out a breath of relief. He accepted her rather quickly, but it went better than she thought.

The sound of Sasuke tossing his empty bottle to the floor made her cringe. It was followed by low whines that she knew would quickly turn into loud screams if she didn't give him the attention he wanted.

"Itachi give me Kagome for I can introduce her to Sasuke." She ordered reaching out to take the child... Only to have Itachi who was extremely quick for his age avoid her hands. He held his Imouto tighter to his chest. She had started to suck on his finger covering it in drool but he made a quick decision that he didn't mind.

"Itachi! Where are you going?" She exclaimed, instantly at her feet when the boy began to walk away.

Without turning around or stopping he spoke coolly as if her question was pointless, "Shuriken practice."

Now like Fugaku early, her left brow twitched. "You cannot take her to practice with you!" She sputtered out. Itachi however, did not hear her or choose to ignore her. She had the feeling it was the latter.

Now, Mikoto had two problems. Sasuke was screaming loud enough to wake the dead and Itachi had just disappeared down the hall to 'practice' with his new sister in tow.

While he was a prodigy, extremely intelligent and very advance he was a still a child and taking babies out to the training ground with you was not a good idea, no matter who you were. Therefore, instead of tending to Sasuke she hurried down the hall after Itachi.

Poor Sasuke would have to wait.

oooooo

If you liked, more chapters can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4525256/2/Rebirth

Thank you and have a great day!!!

P.S. ninja