Author's note: I do not typically do fanfictions but this hit me this morning and if it had been a truck I could have been smeared on the road. Lol. I know there is no great love for the Twilight Saga but I liked some of the ideas... Anyway, here is the story peice. Lemme know if I should continue it into a book:

*~*~*~*~*

Kellie Black hunts through the undergrowth of the forest in her silver wolf form; her nose to the ground as she tracks a herd of deer. She looks up and snorts to clear her nostrils of any scents as her stomach rumbles.

Her ears flick and she pauses for a moment as an amuse thought crosses her mind, 'If my stomach growls any louder it might scare the deer!'

She licks her nose to wet it before she continues to follow the yummy trail with her feet eating trot. Just as she gets to the crest of the hill a horrid smell tickles her nose.

'EH!' She thought aloud to the only other wolf she is connected to, her father: Jacob Black.

'What is it?' He thought to her for he was on the other side of the forest with all of his pack.

'It smells like Grandpa Edward and Grandma Bella but its sickly tangy and metallic smelling... Kinda like blood...' She spoke to him

'What? Where are you? Stay put! We are coming!'

Kellie rolls her eyes as her father said that. 'He was being the typical over-protective father.' She thought with a huff as she sat on her haunches. She had forgotten to close the link between them before thinking that.

'I heard that...' He said.

'Well, you are... I am eighteen for s**t sake...' she thought with a snort.....