• Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ChibiSherry
Majah
Lettermaker updated:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2729828/5/Secret_of_the_Letter_Maker

I'm forgetting about Gaia because of twitter and FB xp

Awesome XD *runs to read it*

You are probably the only one of the originals who still goes in this gaia thread. lol! I'm barely here myself razz

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Majah
ChibiSherry
Majah
Lettermaker updated:

You are probably the only one of the originals who still goes in this gaia thread. lol! I'm barely here myself razz

I actually know about your FB account and saw your update post, but in the end, this thread was really the 'start' of everything, so I guess I feel nostalgic about it somehow aha~ I'll always pass by ^^

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ChibiSherry
Majah
ChibiSherry
Majah
Lettermaker updated:

I actually know about your FB account and saw your update post, but in the end, this thread was really the 'start' of everything, so I guess I feel nostalgic about it somehow aha~ I'll always pass by ^^

True, this thread does feel nostalgic. I wonder where everyone are. Probably all grown-up by now. xd

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
ChibiSherry

Majah

True, this thread does feel nostalgic. I wonder where everyone are. Probably all grown-up by now. xd

They must be aha~ That said, we are pretty much grown ups ourselves. I'm 25 now. I started reading Inc when I was around 19 I think? That's a long time ^^
Good Luck with the 12 days challenge wink

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! biggrin

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
bleachhhhhh heart heart

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
heart HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!! heart

It's the Year of usagi-chan å…Ž! Best wishes to all of you!

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh my...Haven't been online that much lately. Gaia has a new splash page razz

Happy New Year to all wink

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
heart HAPPY VALENTINE DAY heart

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
I haven't been here for a while, just passing by! ^^

I hope everyone is doing ok, and I'm crossing my fingers for a new chapter of Inc. the next days since majah seems to have some vacation ^^
Oh wow... I haven't been here for ages. But I did manage to read the last chapter of Inc.

I hope everyone is doing well~! =D <3

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
It's been more than 2 months since I've last passed by here, uh?

Long time no see everyone! Though it really feels like I'm talking to myself, really ^^;

Well, nothing, still crossing my fingers as usual and praying for a new chapter of Incorporated soon enough, don't forget about your readers worldwide who are waiting for you, majah!!

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
OMG! I haven't been in Gaia for ages! I'm surprised that my account is still alive.

how are you, guys?

As for ff.net...well...my email was hacked...found out that my messages were being forwarded to a certain email so I shifted mails.

And as what I've tweeted...I opened inc's draft last night after so long and was shocked that I couldn't remember what to write. crying

Gaian

17,375 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Majah
OMG! I haven't been in Gaia for ages! I'm surprised that my account is still alive.

how are you, guys?

As for ff.net...well...my email was hacked...found out that my messages were being forwarded to a certain email so I shifted mails.

And as what I've tweeted...I opened inc's draft last night after so long and was shocked that I couldn't remember what to write. crying

Hi there, long time no see ^^

I actually don't think Gaia's accounts get closed? I suppose they go on forever? *I never really wondered about it before*

About Inc.... is it good news you decided to look it up, or really bad news you have no idea when to even start it off after a year? ;__;
Actually, that kind of thing is what I was fearing: the more time passes, the more distance you put between yourself and your story; even if you are the creator, you can't keep up following it up eternally...it gets difficult, then it turns into 'a pain' and you feel 'too lazy today' plus 'it's giving you such a headache & nothing comes to mind' and finally...a complete abandon and hiatus is born which ends up with a fanfic never being finished...this scenario happens so often it's not funny D:
That is one of the reason I am a bit anxious of you to end Inc. I hope you'll be able to do it this time, keep up the good work!
Your readers didn't give up on you and are still awaiting your next updates and final, please don't give up on us and the story either! I am confident in your wonderful writing and I'm sure you will deliver yet others mind blowing chapters to us! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff