Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Your wish is my command. 'Inc' is next. I'll start writing this weekend. wink

I'm fine with the every 10 page thingy. I was actually thinking of suggesting it last night. Every 100 pages takes a lot of time. I'll post this in my profile.
xd
AWESOME!

*plots*

page 110 will be mine...and then...Lettermaker!
hmm if i should win... what if i ask to update one of those fics that she didnt upload yet domokun
Every ten pages!? Awesome~! ^___^

Funny... I usually get first post on most of the pages yet for the past two pages I haven't. :'O

@nyul: Hm... good questiion. xD

Since I would LOVE to read, 'My Grumpy Concierge'.

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Go ahead. You may ask me to put up those stories that I haven't uploaded yet. "Grumpy concierge", huh? I bet nyul wants the ouran collections.

you guys really have to start major discussions in order the pages to accumulate fast. In a good way, I realized that it could really pump me to update faster or else my queue will be very long. haha
Majah
Go ahead. You may ask me to put up those stories that I haven't uploaded yet. "Grumpy concierge", huh? I bet nyul wants the ouran collections.

you guys really have to start major discussions in order the pages to accumulate fast. In a good way, I realized that it could really pump me to update faster or else my queue will be very long. haha
BINGO!
XDDD OH OH! But you know...what about the Bleach fans? XD They can't post here... Ah, but I guess you can just update them as often as you want. :3

YYAYYYYY!! I can't wait! Eh...I don't want to request any new stories though, since there are already so many to update.
Hehe~ I'm glad that everyone's okay with the decision I made. And good luck everyone with getting to page 110 first. We should give a grand title or something.

"The epic race to PAGE 110"

...Nah. Well nine more pages to go~
Yep, I want to read 'Grumpy Concierge'. :'D

Nyul likes ouran? >.>; Wow... I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know anything about it, thus not liking it. =(

Majah is right! We should discuss the fics more, that way nine pages will fly by. Speaking of discussion... how come we didn't discuss chapter 4 of Lettermaker?
eek You're right!! We didn't. Oh man... And what a good chapter, too!! Who's gonna start? :3
YOU! xD

Or anyone else since I usually start the Inc discussions. >.>;

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Looks like Empy is reserving her strength for Inc's next update. domokun
If no one minds, I have a few questions...

Why was Syaoran so hesitant about reading Sakura's letters? I understand that he has been away from human contact for a long time, but one would think that, if I read into it correctly, he receives letters from Yukito. That's one reason I would really like to see what he replied with. I wonder if he asked if she had possession of the pen.

I also want to see Yukito's reply to Sakura's inquiry. It must have been a shock to her to actually see magic, instead of knowing that it used to in the world, and the off chance possibility of it still existing. It would be insightful to see the Duke of Summers explain.

And what is the exact relevance of the Kinomoto household? It seems important somehow, but we know they hold no magic. Why was it brought up?
Mmm...Yeah I was wondering the same things. Kero didn't notice but Suppie did; considering his owner, there must be some great significance. Ah, did Sakura ever mention her name to dear Yukito? :3 Other than her fascination with the Letter Maker it might have had something to do with him giving her the pen...

No, I don't think Syaoran ever receives letters--remember all the dust that had been piled up? And the person who was writing him was a complete stranger, with no idea who or what he really was. I'm sure he was very perplexed, confused... He didn't know how to react. God I'd love to know what he wrote too!! It's kind of hard to imagine what it is at this point... whee I can't wait!!
Oooh. The every 10 page thing sounds wonderful~ ^^ Ehehe. And finally! >D I'm being semi-active. I thank the summer for this~ *Has been out for summer vacation since May 30th but has been busy with: family, friends, and boyfriend as well as playing outside* >>' I am finally getting a chance to read ALL of your fanfictions Majah! So, I'll jump in whenever I can if we're doing the discussion thing in order to get to the pages faster. >> Though, if I am gone for more than a day or so, forgive me everyone. ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff