Welcome to Gaia! ::

chammille's Fav

Like the title suggests, does anyone here know of any good Attack On Titan fanfictions?

Preferably something that doesn't spoil anything that the anime hasn't covered yet?

I'm rather scared to go wandering around on ff.net because even mere story descriptions can give away major plot points.

Oh, and also, no suggestions of Eren/Levi please, I know it's a rather popular pairing, but like the Death Note fandom, with all their L/Light fics to wade through, I'm pretty sure I could easily get access to E/L should the sudden interest ever happen.

And sorry to sound so picky. =P

Thanks in advance!

Sparkly Bibliophile

I don't read many canonverse fics. I'm sifting through my subscriptions on ao3 right now but one I highly recommend is

I See You At the Corners

s**t is ******** spooky. I loved it. I know I have a couple more somewhere... Lemme see if I can find...

Also, I'm writing a JeanMarco AU if you're interested, but based on what I read, you're looking for something more in-canon than an alternate universe...

alas: I got distracted with nswf and couldn't find anything afterall. good luck in your search anyway c:

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items