Welcome to Gaia! ::

dnot read this if you havnt played trhe game it will spoil it 4 u.

Left 4 Daed 2: Zmobie Revengance

Joesphe sat in his chaired. The kkol wing blew his ponytail back behind. There where zombies out tonite, hghe could felt in huis bones. Suddenly a logue tongue wrapped wround him. He turned around where the smoker was trying to capture him and eat his was brains. Joseph pulled out the hunted rifle and ble off the smokers brain.

“looks liek that smokered so tough after all” he sed, liting a cigarette and puting the rifle back in his black leather trenchcote. All of a suddens he listened a scream. It wased zoee. A hunter had pounced her and was stabbing her with his sharped clause.

She yellde to him “joe zombie hunter help me” so joe jumped from the ceiling of the hospitle and landed on his feet next to the huntered. The hunter said
“you cannot save her she is already daed for I have eaten her head”
“you are a lier, hunter.”
“oh yeah, well look upom her and see for urself”

and joe looked and joe saw that she was dead and joe shed a taer for zoee because he was the only girl he ever liked. The sadness recovered quickly tho and he plulled out the hunting rifle and shot the was hunter ded. The hunter taunted him and sed

“now u'll never find a nother girl ever wagain.” but jeo didn't listen and blew off the hunters head with a explosion that could be see from space. Jo was still pissed, tho, so he decided he was gon end this for godo.

So jo went to the zmobie lair to fite the queen zomvie so all the other was zombies would return to noromal and become nortmal humans again. When he saE THE QUEEN WAOS ZOMBIE he pulled out his pistol and sed,
“die evil witch you don't belogn in this world” and was about to fire but suddenly he heard louis

“look out joe the tank is bnehind you!” and joe turned around and saw the tank. The tank punched jo in the face five whole times before jo stood up and saifd. “Evil tank I don't want to hurt you for you where once my brother, but if you dnot stop your evil ways i will have to hunted you like all the other zombie i had fought” but the tank didn't hear him so he punched him again and jo pulled out his hunting rifled again and shot into brain. The tank fell and the witch screamed at jo.

“JO YOU SILLY FOOL! U R TO LATE I HAVE ALREADY CAST MY SPELL AND TURNED SURVIVORS INTO ZOMBIE!”

and jo turned and joe saw that yse, all the surivors had turned into evil zombies and they began to attack jo.

“stop bill its ur son joe!” jo said as francis punched him in the face. But the witch just laghed at joe. And with tears in his eyes joe shot bill and francis and louis in the head and they all died.

“NO YOU CANNOT DEGEAT ME!” the witch yelled but joe shot the witch in the head and she exploded like fireworks and all the zombies came back to life and so did louis and francis and zoey. And joe and zoery got married and had 5 kids who all rturned into zombvie hunters likejoe. The end.

Yes, this is supposed to be bad.

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Well, I see someone's been reading Peter Chimaera's works lately...
Er... did you have a seizure while writing this, or what?
Autophage
dnot read this if you havnt played trhe game it will spoil it 4 u.

Left 4 Daed 2: Zmobie Revengance

Joesphe sat in his chaired. The kkol wing blew his ponytail back behind. There where zombies out tonite, hghe could felt in huis bones. Suddenly a logue tongue wrapped wround him. He turned around where the smoker was trying to capture him and eat his was brains. Joseph pulled out the hunted rifle and ble off the smokers brain.

“looks liek that smokered so tough after all” he sed, liting a cigarette and puting the rifle back in his black leather trenchcote. All of a suddens he listened a scream. It wased zoee. A hunter had pounced her and was stabbing her with his sharped clause.

She yellde to him “joe zombie hunter help me” so joe jumped from the ceiling of the hospitle and landed on his feet next to the huntered. The hunter said
“you cannot save her she is already daed for I have eaten her head”
“you are a lier, hunter.”
“oh yeah, well look upom her and see for urself”

and joe looked and joe saw that she was dead and joe shed a taer for zoee because he was the only girl he ever liked. The sadness recovered quickly tho and he plulled out the hunting rifle and shot the was hunter ded. The hunter taunted him and sed

“now u'll never find a nother girl ever wagain.” but jeo didn't listen and blew off the hunters head with a explosion that could be see from space. Jo was still pissed, tho, so he decided he was gon end this for godo.

So jo went to the zmobie lair to fite the queen zomvie so all the other was zombies would return to noromal and become nortmal humans again. When he saE THE QUEEN WAOS ZOMBIE he pulled out his pistol and sed,
“die evil witch you don't belogn in this world” and was about to fire but suddenly he heard louis

“look out joe the tank is bnehind you!” and joe turned around and saw the tank. The tank punched jo in the face five whole times before jo stood up and saifd. “Evil tank I don't want to hurt you for you where once my brother, but if you dnot stop your evil ways i will have to hunted you like all the other zombie i had fought” but the tank didn't hear him so he punched him again and jo pulled out his hunting rifled again and shot into brain. The tank fell and the witch screamed at jo.

“JO YOU SILLY FOOL! U R TO LATE I HAVE ALREADY CAST MY SPELL AND TURNED SURVIVORS INTO ZOMBIE!”

and jo turned and joe saw that yse, all the surivors had turned into evil zombies and they began to attack jo.

“stop bill its ur son joe!” jo said as francis punched him in the face. But the witch just laghed at joe. And with tears in his eyes joe shot bill and francis and louis in the head and they all died.

“NO YOU CANNOT DEGEAT ME!” the witch yelled but joe shot the witch in the head and she exploded like fireworks and all the zombies came back to life and so did louis and francis and zoey. And joe and zoery got married and had 5 kids who all rturned into zombvie hunters likejoe. The end.

Yes, this is supposed to be bad.

If it's supposed to be bad, why post it? question
Autophage

“JO YOU SILLY FOOL!

"YOU MEDIOCRE DUNCES!" scream

I lol'd at this. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash