Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, basically I'm a major fan of Kick-a** and Kick-a** 2. Hoping seriously that people who read this have seen at least one of the movies. Trying to get ideas flowing for this small fanfic that I had planned: just a heads up, please no bashing about how much you hate it because you think that Frank and/or Dave belong with other people. Everyone has their preferences, that's fine, but I've got the pairing and I'm sticking to it.
My idea for it is basically to follow the plot line of Kick-a**, except Dave is a female character - Daveigh Lizewski - (a fem Kick-a** sounded interesting) and Frank, once he realizes his business is being put in danger by this "wannabe superhero" he starts a man-hunt for Kick-a**, even mistaking an impersonator for the actual person. Once he finally finds Daveigh/Kick-a** he hauls her in and is about to kill her before he discovers Kick-a** is actually female. Then Frank gets an idea, to hold her as encouragement for the other superheroes to either quit or give themselves up. Still, even despite all of this and Frank being the incredibly evil and psycho person that he is, he ends up falling for Daveigh and realizes that killing her is going to prove to be a lot more difficult than he first thought.

Okay, so feedback, people! Hopefully positive but if not at least try to be constructive. You don't have to love it, but try to be kind. Thankyou. 3nodding

Feral Loiterer

If they are going to fall in love then you need to make sure the 'love' isn't just a switch that the villain flips on. He needs to have a reason for it. That may be because of my personal hang up against "love at first sight", but whatever.

If I were to do it I would have the villain come to respect and acknowledge KickAss as a rival on par with his own abilities. And then I'd throw them in some scenario where they have to team up, thus working together etc. to kindle his respect. Then, with those already in play he'd grow to love her.

Anyway, there is my two cents.
defineunique
If they are going to fall in love then you need to make sure the 'love' isn't just a switch that the villain flips on. He needs to have a reason for it. That may be because of my personal hang up against "love at first sight", but whatever.

If I were to do it I would have the villain come to respect and acknowledge KickAss as a rival on par with his own abilities. And then I'd throw them in some scenario where they have to team up, thus working together etc. to kindle his respect. Then, with those already in play he'd grow to love her.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking... cause Frank is crazy and he's not just going to fall for said character initially, (saying it like that cause I was considering a fem Marty instead - hence the avatar change) and he needs to have a really good reason cause generally the consensus is once a mob person decides to kill someone, that person won't come back... thanks for weighing in 3nodding
defineunique

Decided to go with fem Dave, just works better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas