LoneGolDigger's Comrade

Savage Cat

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I was lying in my bed awake I couldn’t stop thinking about the conversation that me and my brother, Lucian, were having.
“Hey, Jazmine. What would you do if you were home alone and you heard a fart. Would you laugh or be scared?”
“I would laugh and say challenge accepted.” I laughed
Lucian laughed. “I would be scared, I mean your home alone, and you hear a fart.”
My grandma joined in laughing. “I would barricade my door, grab a medal bat and wait for the person to come in.” my and I brother busted out laughing
“That seems a little extreme for a fart…”
So there I was in my bed and all I could think about was Jeff, Jeff the Killer. I have finished reading more fan fictions about him and I couldn’t help myself, I was in love with this guy. I thought how it would be funny if he was here, in my bedroom, trying to kill me.
“I think it would be more interesting if Jeff killed me in the woods instead of in my bed like how all the other killers did, they were all too cliché, but Jeff… Jeff is different.” I thought out loud and just right then and there I heard it… It wasn’t loud, but I heard it. A fart… I cracked up laughing and sat up.
I giggle. “Alright, alright… Lucian I KNOW that was you!” Lucian was spending the night and it was about 12:00. Midnight. He knew NORMALY I would be asleep but today I had trouble sleeping.
“Lucian this is starting to annoy me. Just come out where ever you are and leave….” I said out loud and very annoyed at this point.
“Go to SLEEP!” I jumped, the voice was defiantly NOT my brothers, but somehow I knew who spoke… I looked in the corner and as I suspected it was Jeff, Jeff the killer. I was so excited I jumped up and down on my bed.
“OH MY GOD!!! YOU’RE REAL!? BEST DAY EVER!!” I kept on screaming and Jeff started walking towards me with his knife in his hand.”
“Really?! What is this; the 1980’s?! The kitchen knife went out with Chucky.” I rolled my eyes.
Jeff was standing there now staring at me, and he finally spoke.
“Wha… Who… What the f…” He couldn’t even get a full sentence out of his mouth. I grinned, His eyes never blinking because he burned off his eye lids, and he cut slits on the sides of his mouth so he would always be grinning from ear to ear. Then after what seemed to be ten minutes of silence he spoke.
“Alright who the hell are you and why aren’t you scared of me?” He said with irritation in his voice. I laughed.
“First of all, you’re in MY house, in MY bedroom. You know who the hell I am. You stalk your prey and then climb threw or smash threw the person’s window or door and kill them whenever you feel like it.” I paused and he watched me closely.
“How do you know all of this?” He asked slightly scared and I smiled.
“I’m glad you asked. Here have a seat next to me.” I patted by my side singling it was alright. He hesitated at first, not used to kindness let alone friends for the fact he was a killer, but he sat next to me.
“How are you not terrified of me?” He asked. I smiled and grabbed my laptop that was always next to me and opened it up on my lap. I thought about his question and spoke.
“If you have seen as many horror movies as I have, and worked in a haunted house for as long as I have, nothing would scare you.” I thought to myself and laughed. “The only thing that’s truly scary to me is how many young girls are getting pregnant, and how short their skirts are getting and how orange is the new hip skin color….” I started humming the Umpa Lumpa song and giggled.
“What’s so funny?” He asked annoyed and I shrugged.
“I guess the only thing that scares me at all now and days; are the tiny pregnant Umpa Lumpa’s running around, and singers that look like and sound like trolls. But hell whatever’s in fashion go for it.” Jeff tilted his head like a dog trying to comprehend what I just said.
“I miss the good old days when horror movies were actually scary, and murders were more like you. Clever. You don’t start off killing people in their bedrooms; I mean you do kill them in their bedrooms but you usually kill people where ever; schools, libraries, or even in a forest. Day light or night you get them; unlike how EVERY killer waits for the night time.” Jeff nodded and seemed to grin a bit more.
“I have a feeling I can learn a thing or two from you…” Jeff stated and I laughed.
“Nahh, I just watch a few too many horror flicks in my time. However if you really want to learn a few things I have many horror flicks that you can watch and take notes on.” I suggested and he seemed to agree with my suggestion.
“I have a feeling that this may be a long night.” I sighed
“Got to sleep.” Jeff said.
“How about no. because the moment I take your advice your going to either

-Rape me and kill me

Or

-Kill me.” I stated and Jeff just laughed

“I love how you think im kidding….” I said annoyed and Jeff pretended to have his feelings hurt.
“Ouch.” He joked.
“Whatever I’m getting you a pen and paper so you can take notes like the idiot you are.” I said jokingly. “Here you can use these papers I don’t need them anymore.” I stated when I handed him my writers work shop stories.
“Thanks….” Jeff said.
“No problem… Now learn!” I said jokingly. It was going to be interesting to have a killer as your friend but who cares?! It’s better than having those scary looking Umpa Lumpa’s looking at you.

I also have the rest of this story on my QUOTEV. Quotev.com/CosplayMayhem