Welcome to Gaia! ::

Let it die?

yes 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
no 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
give it more time 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 >
I recently wrote this story Rosario+Elf, it's a cross-over between Elfen Lied and Rosario+Vampire.

I was just wondering if this story was getting boring or something?

If you can, please critique as I would like to know if I should just let it die or continue on with it.

Shameless Grabber

From the looks of it, you have quite a few reviewers. I would keep going with it. As for me, I like both series so....I'm going to read it. xD

Mind to reply to my thread as well? o_o
CoD Induced Tourettes
From the looks of it, you have quite a few reviewers. I would keep going with it. As for me, I like both series so....I'm going to read it. xD

Well my usual reviewers just stopped reviewing leaving me to speculate that either they are extremely busy or my story just got really lame . . . . . *sigh*

Shameless Grabber

ChaosKnights
CoD Induced Tourettes

Well my usual reviewers just stopped reviewing leaving me to speculate that either they are extremely busy or my story just got really lame . . . . . *sigh*
Well Mid-Term did just get over, a lot of people can't get on during that week or before..you know? xD I couldn't even update my stories during those few weeks.
CoD Induced Tourettes
Well Mid-Term did just get over, a lot of people can't get on during that week or before..you know? xD I couldn't even update my stories during those few weeks.

Not unless then had school during the summer and this is also assuming they were college students.

But honestly I want at least just one constant reviewer. At least then I still know someone is still reading . . . . Kind of pathetic of me right . . . .

Shameless Grabber

ChaosKnights
CoD Induced Tourettes

Not unless then had school during the summer and this is also assuming they were college students.

But honestly I want at least just one constant reviewer. At least then I still know someone is still reading . . . . Kind of pathetic of me right . . . .
Well what really matters is how you feel about the story. If you want to continue, then go ahead. You're bound to get more readers, as your story will appear on the first page of the 'recently updated' of the section. Don't feel bad, I don't have any reviewers so you're lucky. xDD

Oh last time you updated was in the summer? No wonder you don't have many reviewers, just update it a few times and see what happens and go from there. :3 That's the only advice I could give you. :<
CoD Induced Tourettes
Well what really matters is how you feel about the story. If you want to continue, then go ahead. You're bound to get more readers, as your story will appear on the first page of the 'recently updated' of the section. Don't feel bad, I don't have any reviewers so you're lucky. xDD

Oh last time you updated was in the summer? No wonder you don't have many reviewers, just update it a few times and see what happens and go from there. :3 That's the only advice I could give you. :<

Summer is when I started the story. My last update was two weeks ago.

Looking so far, I've lost five of my usual reviewers. That's why I'm kind of sad about losing them.

Shameless Grabber

ChaosKnights
CoD Induced Tourettes

Summer is when I started the story. My last update was two weeks ago.

Looking so far, I've lost five of my usual reviewers. That's why I'm kind of sad about losing them.
Aww, don't worry I'm sure they'll come around. Did they put you on their alerts? Because sometimes crap just happens. I didn't get on for awhile since no one was updating for a few weeks, so that when I did get on there would be a bunch of stuff to read again. xD

Trust me, it's rather hard to come across a story that's as interesting as yours. You have good spelling and grammar. That's what a lot of people look for while reading. 3nodding
CoD Induced Tourettes
Aww, don't worry I'm sure they'll come around. Did they put you on their alerts? Because sometimes crap just happens. I didn't get on for awhile since no one was updating for a few weeks, so that when I did get on there would be a bunch of stuff to read again. xD

Trust me, it's rather hard to come across a story that's as interesting as yours. You have good spelling and grammar. That's what a lot of people look for while reading. 3nodding

Don't know, but it would be nice if they did come back.

Really? I thought a story was read because of well . . . . the story.

But I sometimes wonder, what makes a good story?
Just posted a new chapter, is it getting better or worse?
If the only thing keeping you writing is whether or not people comment, then you need to step back and think about why it is you're really writing this. Never give up, no matter how few or many readers you get, the story should be for you.
AllenThePianist14
If the only thing keeping you writing is whether or not people comment, then you need to step back and think about why it is you're really writing this. Never give up, no matter how few or many readers you get, the story should be for you.

Well it's not like I want a hundred reviewers or anything like that. Just two or three is fine.

Somewhere in the middle of writing this story, I lost five reviewers and it made me think my story just got lousy. Hence my question if my story was getting boring. Of course I like writing my story for myself, but it would be nice to know what other people think of it.
What was the point of your Story?
Try going back to the main idea you had and see if there's a way to tie that into the end.

And don't think of it as 'ending the story', think about opening yourself up to write another story.

There's always the option of putting the story on hold to work on something new, the you can come back to it. You can try 'one shots' if you do those, or poerty if you just want to get the 'block' written out of you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games