Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twenty five years had passed since the original sailor scouts disbanded after defeating they're biggest threat and attending busy life's .Minako the former Sailor Venus, she never disbanded but was the only active one for a long time. Her job as a actress made her even more busy doing blockbuster films, but to no regard, she had to disband her title as Venus. She left Japan and came to America, Chicago Illinois and learned English. For years she worked as a ballet actress until one of her former villains resurfaced, and cursed her into being a baby again. Little did Minako know, the cruel warlock later repeated the same curse on all the other sailor scouts. Traumatized, Minako swore she would get the warlock back somehow. Her best friend took her and raised her from the bottle,to no prevail Minako would never forget her friend.

Artemis the white cat her old partner, he told the teenage Minako she wasn't Sailor Venus anymore due to the age curse. In horror, Minako watched Artemis leave for the new Sailor Venus. Little did she know, fate later would make her into Sailor Venus Alpha. Why Alpha you ask? God made it happen that is why. Later on Minako transferred to GRAND HIGH, much later after the new sailor scouts were formed. As for all the original sailor scouts? They're new names are Sailor Moon Alpha to Sailor Pluto Alpha, they had to grow up all over again. Despite being a middle age woman trapped in a teenage body, Minako can only love her new peers and old friends. One thing is clear, the original sailor scouts don't missed getting old , they might do it again getting cursed. In a sad attempt to destroy the sailor scouts, the warlock named Black Mage, found immortality for the girls. When ever Minako find the mage, she will use a servant spell to have Mage serve the scouts for they're pain. Will the newer and old scouts fight off evil? Or will they be destroyed.

The Phoenix Rises Again rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

It's readable (needs a bit of editing) until after the sentence of her moving to America (save for them disbanding, which they wouldn't do. Travel due to their civilian lives, yes, but they wouldn't--and couldn't--quit the team)

Not only should here be a new paragraph, but I have no idea what's happening anymore.

Slow down and explain a bit more about what's going on more clearly. I can help if you need; I love Sailor Moon and know both manga and anime continuity.

(also, ignore the dice roll, please).

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Phoenix Rises Again
It's readable (needs a bit of editing) until after the sentence of her moving to America (save for them disbanding, which they wouldn't do. Travel due to their civilian lives, yes, but they wouldn't--and couldn't--quit the team)

Not only should here be a new paragraph, but I have no idea what's happening anymore.

Slow down and explain a bit more about what's going on more clearly. I can help if you need; I love Sailor Moon and know both manga and anime continuity.

I dont understand what is confusing but okay, I made it clear new team and etc. Its going to be a rp, and I will edit quit.
Dawn Landers
The Phoenix Rises Again

I dont understand what is confusing but okay, I made it clear new team and etc. Its going to be a rp, and I will edit quit.

You don't have to quit. Just explain a few things:

Which villain resurfaced and how? How did they manage to curse Minako when shes a senshi? How was she traumatized? Why would age mean one can't be a sailor scout? Who is Senshi?

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Black Warlock appearance.(The villains are out to kill Black Warlock)
Black and all his forms, he cast the age curse on the original sailor scouts,

Stealth appearance Red

Extra stealth appearance, Eclipse

Real appearance (Only the Sailor Scouts know all four of Xavier's looks.)

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Phoenix Rises Again
Dawn Landers
The Phoenix Rises Again

You don't have to quit. Just explain a few things:

Which villain resurfaced and how? How did they manage to curse Minako when shes a senshi? How was she traumatized? Why would age mean one can't be a sailor scout? Who is Senshi?

I corrected my first post, I just posted Black Warlock though.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
I despise negative haters, I seen games with bad writing and made tons of money. So these negative hater voters can go fart in they're pants.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Dawn Landers
I despise negative haters, I seen games with bad writing and made tons of money. So these negative hater voters cango fart in they're pants.

*Looks around very carefully* Where are these negative haters you speak of? And don't worry or care about the votes--you were either voted down because of grammatical errors or the yellow font. You could always disable the votes, too.

I just... I just really liked the pictures. T.T I'm sorry I had to say it... Er, as a side note, so this post is still totally on topic.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
SebastiansLittleDoll
Dawn Landers
I despise negative haters, I seen games with bad writing and made tons of money. So these negative hater voters cango fart in they're pants.

*Looks around very carefully* Where are these negative haters you speak of? And don't worry or care about the votes--you were either voted down because of grammatical errors or the yellow font. You could always disable the votes, too.

I just... I just really liked the pictures. T.T I'm sorry I had to say it... Er, as a side note, so this post is still totally on topic.

HOw to disable gaia votes?

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Dawn Landers
SebastiansLittleDoll
Dawn Landers

You can only disable votes when you create a thread.

While pretty, the pictures don't really help. They aren't your and I doubt you have permission to post them. Bresides, focusing on them distracts you from your writing.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Dawn Landers
SebastiansLittleDoll
Dawn Landers

You're supposed to disable that before you post it, but I think you can still fix it--go to 'edit' above your first post or whatever, and there should be an option for it.

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
I_Write_Ivre
Dawn Landers
SebastiansLittleDoll
Dawn Landers

You can only disable votes when you create a thread.

While pretty, the pictures don't really help. They aren't your and I doubt you have permission to post them. Bresides, focusing on them distracts you from your writing.

Just decorations the picture and coloring.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Dawn Landers

*Shrugs* Then maybe you can't change it now. There's no need to be upset, the people posting here have been nothing but nice to you. :-/

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
SebastiansLittleDoll
Dawn Landers

*Shrugs* Then maybe you can't change it now. There's no need to be upset, the people posting here have been nothing but nice to you. :-/

Huh? I just posted that, no need for five line. 4laugh

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Focusing on your story, it I'd canon that sailor powers must be passed on, usually from parent to child (children ate born with powers similar to their parents anyway). Aging doesn't prevent someone from being a scout, as Rink was over 900 and usagi last least 100 years older when she was queen and still sailor moon (in the manga it is insinuated that seberal more centuries passes and Usagi became Sailor Cosmos). Also, the anime is often about growing up, so aging wouldn't be all that traumatic (it happened before twice).

Most fans accept that powers can be passed on from scout to friend or adopted child.

You don't need to use go to explain Alpha. When scouts get new outfits, they get new names, like Super Sailor Moon or Eternal Sailor Moon).

Senshi means soldier in Japanese, and is what is used instead of scout. It's not a name.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff