The sun was setting into a crimson colored sky lightly touched with lavender and blue. Sitting bneath a willow tree with its branches reaching the ground around them, was a young man with long silver hair and doggie ears with a black haired girl. Inuyasha and Kagome sat in silence before the half demon looked at her with worry in his glance, "Whats wrong? You haven't said anything." he asked her kindly.
She looked up at him a tear falling from her eyes, "I have been hiding a secret from this past month. And its time I tell you." she said aalmost quiet enough he couldn't hear her.
"What secret... why would you hide anything from me!" he barked lightly.
"Cause... I didn't think you would under stand. The truth is someting has taken hold of my heart and it wants me to send you to hell... something tells me to kill you with the help of the sacred jewel..." she said as another tear fell and she reached around her neck and showed him the jewel.
He looked at her with eyes full of shock by he tried to keep a strait face, "K....Kikyo..." he muttered under his breath.
"Yes. And the only way to stop her is to destroy the jewel. " then she stood up and ran to her bike not wanting to tell him the concuquence of destroying it. But she had to and would not let her emotions get the best of her. She rode off leaving the confused hanyou left behind.
"now wait just a minute..." he barked again as he stood up and ran after her. he jumped onto the back of the bike and she tried to shake him off but he held onto her. "Your still hiding something arn'y you!"
"Go away! I have to do this its... its the only way to perminently get rid of her!" then Inuyasha fell off as Kagome took a sharp turn down a dusty old dirt road.
He rolled down the ditch and landed in a shallow pond, but deep enough to soak him.

(and that's all for now!))