Welcome to Gaia! ::

How come you stopped writing? Your readers miss you! crying

Gambino Gaian

I only read the first post, but I have to say that your style reminds me quite a lot of "My Immortal", did you get stylistic inspiration from that fic?
Also, how many chapters do you plan to write for this fic? Or will it be like those TV series that can go on forever?
Good luck with your writing, seems like your readers want more of it.

EDIT
I read the first page more carefully. If you still haven't read "My Immortal" then look it up, it's quite famous wink

Anxious Nerd

11,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I like the idea of your story plot, but unfortunately the way you write is unbearable to me.Good luck with the rest of your fan-fiction.
kitty_katz_1993
How come you stopped writing? Your readers miss you! crying

ther was so me men peopl that kept flamming my sory on fanfction dot net
also i am more strict christina now... and i wonders if i shuld right storeys that are nt very christina... may be its ok cuz its pretend, i dunno, ia m coflicted? wut do u think???

THOGH if u wanna see my new storeys go to this link u can red my stroy about hemione gragner becoming a christian!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2955048/darkvampangle101

Perfect Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Best darn tootin' thing I've seen all month. You win the award for most likely to become Tara Gilesbie's closest alcolyte.

If you are a troll, then good sir, GTFO. Totally a rip-off of My Immortal. Go do a more original piece.

I'm gonna make a mule soon. And then I'll do this.
I'm fairly saddened that this garnered so much attention while other stories in this forum are ignored.

Dedicated Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
Congratulations on becoming a very successful troll! You must be happy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff