Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is a story i made up cuz i love draco malfoy. I have so far dun 39 chapters but thay are short so no worries i do have a life. also i want to post to fan fictin dot net so i want to post here first

---

it was a very dark nite and i was laying in my bed my jet black hair uncombed and my icey saphier blue eyes peircing the cieling above me... hogwardts school was soo boring how would i ever stand being a part of slytherin for another 4 years

draco malfoy steped into the girl's dormitorey his eyes blzaing.

'there you are, mudblood' he says to me.

"I am not a mudblood," I say back.

he glared at me and stormed back out. he was older than me and he also was in syltherin and also he was the son of some very important witches and wizzards who were basicly royalty of our kind. his silkey blonde hair the color of golden silk twirled behind him as he walked down the stares.

"oh my gosh isen't he the most gorguos wizzard you have ever seen"? My best friend kaiit asking me happily.

'ya totaly!' i replyed 'but i think he hates mudbloods.' i sighed softly.

Yes' she said 'you should see how he treted hermieone and also her boyfriend ron weasely all the way thru school, i bet they will be happy now that he is graduated.'

"oh diddn't you hear?" my other best friend fyre-rain said, her violet eyes peircing mine. "he is going to be the new tecacher here in potions because you know many teachers died during the war with voldimort and of course he is one of the best wizzards of our era.'

how was i ever gonna last in potions if my new teacher was that hot???

---

DUN DUN DUN tell me if u want more!!!
CHAPTER @

fyre-rain and kaiit and i walked to charms class for the first time in the school year. i hate charms it is as boring as english class is irl. but we discovered that it wasnt the usual teacher but hermion grainger who was the new teacer.

'hello fyre-rain, kaiit and wyntersnow," she greeted us as we walked in.

fyre-rain flicked back her long cherry red hair streaked with shinny silver highlites and frowned softly at our new teacher.

'i dont like her," fyre-rain whispered cruely. 'she hates slitheryns.'

"oh, good greaf, fyfy, you are being rediculous.' I said. 'you are just jelaus that hermione grainer is popular with all of the four houses because she is a hero of the big war."

fyre-rain frowned meanly and ignored me. she is just jelous of me, because i am very very good at charms. the lesson was on levittating things, and on the first try i made my whole desk flote into the air.

i felt eyes on my back and when i turned around i saw draco mafloy staring at me from the open door way. my desk droped to the ground but miss granger liked me better than many of the other students for my good work at school and the way i did not judge people and she just smiled at me.

'i think mister malfoy wants to be speaking with you wyntersnow,' she says, 'it is okay if you go see him becase you are really to advance for this class and perhaps we can move you up a year or two.'

"thank you, i will go then,' I was saying to her.

but when I went to the door draco mafloy was gone leaving me to be wondering why he was watching me

Devoted Cleric

Is this your first fanfic, sweetie?
No i write them all the time 4 my friends!!!
'WOAH,' says fyre-rain.' did you see how draco malfoy was just staring at you all the way thru class?'

i got red in my face.

"Ew u like it!" Kaiit says, her arm proped up on her books.

'Shut up ********!!!' I snapped. "You are just jealus.'

'You dirtay girl, you have the htos for draco malfoy!'

'lots of peeps have a crush on the teacher it is no big deal okay' i said. 'i mean you had a thing for ahrry poter and now he is an adult and going off to become an oror.'

kaiit nodded dreamy and poked at the crispy bacon on her plate and her hair. fyre-rain ate a sosage and pointed at the head table while speaking to me with a mouthfull of sosage.

'there he is he is watching u still. don't you even care.'

i could almost see gray-silver eyes watching my golden orbs from the head table but when i looked dracos way he glared down at his sosage plate. after around five minutes, he stood up and in a big dazzle of capes he swept out of the grate hall.

"I wonder what got into him.'

I shruged but after finishing my lunch i made a excuse about having lots of homework and hurried out. Though i always finish my homework, i get through it quickly and rarely get less than an A so i often wander in sollitude to pass the time, thinking to myself. fyre-rain and kaiit dont follow me or ask questions; they know i am a very thoughtfull person.

this time though i was not going to be going outside or thru the hallways. i was chassing my prey - a teacher - to ask him exactly why he looked at me the way he did.

Devoted Cleric

dark vamp angle101
No i write them all the time 4 my friends!!!

Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence. Using the kind of internet shorthand you've used is normally the hallmark of a fairly new fanfiction writer, is all. People who write a lot tend to use more 'full' language. Did you want any feedback/critiquing on this, by the way? I'd be happy to, if you would.
so i saw him in the hall way and i was going to run up to him, to say hi and ask him why he watched me so much, because it was going to be weird in class. if the teacher watched me all the tim.e!

but then i saw another guy who was wearing a big white cote and had goldenish silkey hair just like draco - it must be his father!!! he holds a big cane in his hand and looks realy hot but also very menasing. I remember from my friends telling me and the many books i read that actualy Lushus Malfoy was once a death eater.

"Draco i am here for a very important reson.'

"yes father. i know. why are you here though."

"because i know a bad thing to tell you unfortunately, you cannot marry that green grass girl.'

"i am not in lov ewith her.'

"love is irelevant draco malfoy my son! No the reason you cannot ever marry her is because she is pure blood.'

"but father you love pure bloods in fact i am pretty sure you HATE mud bloods! do you not want me to marry a pure blood as you have always stated to me"

"not anymore i never realy hated them that much my son draco, and i have changed. as a royal family we always had pure blood, that is one of the reasons we are so rich and why we still have the title of url of malfoy"

'i do not understand.'

"if you marry her you will never have children because they will have deformity. it is because all pure blood girls are now your cousins now that many died or ran away during voldimorts war' he tossed his silkey hair while he shake his head with despare. 'son you must find a mud blood woman. do not be too upset okay it is what we have to do to make sure the malfoy name keeps going.'

Draco said nothing but his crinkled fore head looked woried.

"god bye, draco, i must go and check on our many gringots voults now. please think about the mud blood idea okay."

"okay father. it is very interesting.'

Draco turned to walk my direction so i ran away before i could see him. draco malfoy now needed a mud blood!
User Image
oh my god this is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life

Cats on Parade
User Image
oh my god this is the funniest thing I have ever read in my life

yes draco is very hot and i am glad u like it one of my frends told me the samething
««xxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagex
and at last i see the light and at last the fog is lifted

I'm not sure if I should be laughing as hard as I am... I can't tell if you're serious or not, and that is kind of scary.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx««

all that time never  seeing things and she is here shining in the starlight and i am home

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Twilight Scribe
««xxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagex
and at last i see the light and at last the fog is lifted

I'm not sure if I should be laughing as hard as I am... I can't tell if you're serious or not, and that is kind of scary.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx««

all that time never  seeing things and she is here shining in the starlight and i am home

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."
♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User Image

This~

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫
Terry Pratchett.

Beloved Bunny

15,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Almost as good as My Immortal.
Is tara gilespie a person from harry potter because to be honest i havent read the books i just read the movies. what is my immortal and can i read it please? I would like the link!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff