Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello this is a fanfic that i am trying to make uniquely. ^_^
So basically big bang has 5 guys. and every guy has one girl. This time the girl is one of his fans! Only idontknow you. if there are any parts left pm me if so. story wont begin until i have 5 girls.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Name: Choi SeungHyun

BigBang Name: T.O.P

Crush: Samantha Winters

About me: Annyeong I am SeungHyun i have never been in a real actual relationship where I am not told that I am a horrible boyfriend. I try so hard, but there is a speacial girl out there that I will try to change for. Anyways, I rap for big bang and currently we are on vacation in Los Angeles. Where lots of stuff happends.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

Name: Kwon Jyiong

BigBang Name: G Dragon

Crush: Young Um

About me: Hi I am Kwon Jyiong and I am on vacation in L.A. California. At the moment and I am looking foward to having some fun and just being me. I like to have fun, and being well me. I dont think I will fall in love but maybe i will. Lets see.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

Name: Dong YoungBae

BigBang Name: Taeyang

Crush: Kom Lana

About me: Im taeyang me and the boys are out on a vacation in los angeles california. I recently got out of a relationship , and i wasnt a very bright person about it. I lied, cheated, and didnt spend much time with her. I didnt catch feelings , and i dont plan on catching feelings.for anyone. I believe that there is no one for me. I come off as a cold person and i have a habit if pushing away relationships.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Name: Kang Daesung

BigBang Name: Daesung

Crush: Jasmine Rolon

About me: Ya! I am daesung and I am sweet and carming always ready for something new. I have never had an honest relationship for the fact that I just find so many attractive women around the world! Hobestly i am kind of ready to settle down but i dont know if i am ready for that speacial someone.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

Name: Lee Seung Hyun

BigBang Name: Seungri

Crush: Nina Yong

About me: the name is seungri. I am the maknar of big bang who are now on vacation in los angeles. I want an honest relationship for the first time in my life, and not have my hyungs convince me into going out. Which leads me into doing outragous unfaithful things that i hate talking about. I wonder if I can actually have a girl in my life who will say that i did treat her right.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Name: Samantha

Last name: Winters

Short bio :I'm the kind of girl that is always helping out others, no matter what. I tend to forget that sometimes I need to just help myself, I hate bothering people about my life. Because I know there are people with worse lives, I bottle my emotions up until I cant take any more and they just explode. Im always smiling, no matter if Im sad. My friends say I tend to be a person that gets walked all over, I do stand up for what I believe in. I dont like fighting, or yelling at all. And I become a bit shy when Im around boys I like, Im a talker and sometimes people have to tell me to shut up.

Crush: Seunghyun Choi!

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

Name: Young Yum

Hangul Romaji: 영 윰

crush: Kwon Jyiong

About me: Annyeong I live in Los angeles california. I am korean , and i room with sone friends here as well some of us go to college. I am studying to be a docter in the future. Like every other girl i dream of my prince charming even though it is.diffixult because you cant really find a good boy anymore

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

Name: Kom Lana

Hangul Romaji: 곰 라나

crush: Taeyang

About me: I am currenrly living in Los angeles, California. I room with some friends in a house. I like to party and have fun I dont really date much for the simple fact that I dont think there isnt a right guy anymore. There arent.good guys anymore. They all want to be bad like the Big Bang idols.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Name: Jasmine
Last name: Rolon

Crush: Daesung

About you:Im simple, I love my friends and family. Those that are able to make it into my friends are like family, Im pretty laid back. I find myself to be more mature then most my age, My best friend is Sam. I dont like people that are disrespectful, and Im kind of old fashion. Im saving myself till my wedding day, I tend to worry myself into getting sick before really bothering anyone with my problems. I get yelled at alot by my friends because they sometimes feel like I dont need them.

I might not show it, but when I really care for a person I give them a silly name or do something that could bug them. Sometimes I get called a b***h, because I will stand up for what I believe in. And if that makes me one then so be it, im a very open minded person. And hate it when the people I care for are hurting, Im a bit awkward with feelings because im not one to talk about them until I cant hold them in anymore.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Name: Nina "Hee" Yong
Hangul Romanization: 니나 "히" 영

Crush: SeungRi

Short Bio:Hey There! Names Nina "Hee" Yong. I was never known as the good girl but im not a heartbreaker. alot of people misjudge me and assume the worst but im a girl who loves the simple things. Im going to school as a model but i work as a waitress at a local cafe. Im a typical tomboy but i can be girly at times.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image

A vacation in Los Angeles didn't seem so bad to me. Though that meant i had to start over with my partying skills. In Korea I would go to the club the with the guys and party until we were practically kicked out basically. We were typical partiers mostly. Not only because we were one of Korea most famous boy bands, but also because we had amazing charisma. Where ever we went someone would always show us respect, in L.A not everyone spoke our language and knew about us. This was good in some way, the paprazzi wouldn't bother us as much as in Korea.

Preparing my luggages, I noticed Seungri say something smart. Palo ya~ what is the matter? You are not happy of our vacation? I asked the younger male who stood there just staring at his packed stuff. Recently he had been dating 2ne1s Minzy. She broke up with hint, once again. It isn't the boys fault that he knows how to have fun. We never forced him into going to clubs with us, or having fun with other women. Not that i think it is wrong though.

If i had my way, no one would ever Korea "fall in love" though I know it exists, but i will never admit it. I envy every long lasting couple. It seems as if every rose i get, I crush. Is this fair at all? Animal, love isn't made for me. It was only made for me to envy greatly because i know that I will never know what its like to be committed to a relationship. Life is unfair.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

I woke up in the middle of the night to see my friend who was in the hospital. She had said she was alone and bored, and obviously here in los Angeles it was hard to get attention because everybody was busy. if it wasn't one thing it was another. I was too much of a good friend to let Jasmine feel all lonely. She had broken a leg in a car accident, and long told her to break a leg at her commercial audition. Oh and she did! I put my slippers on and went off to see my younger roomate. She was the youngest out.of the five of us. I am the oldest of all. I set an example.

I got to the hospital.and knocked.on the door. She made a grunting sound and told me to come in. Hey beautiful!
I said with such enthusiasm. I was trying to make her feel better by giving her compliments even if she felt horrible. She was bruised all over, and i was surprised she even wanted anyone to see her. Well she was a "I don't give a ********" person after all.

I sat there beside her the entire time she was awake,and asleep as well. she needed someone to love, everyone did. But charming guys dont even exist anymore.

Gracious Seeker

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

We were now on the plane to leave for los Angeles. I cannot wait for all the fine ladies. I was so ready. I will go to the beach everyday! Just to pick up some girls with my boys. This will be the best vacation ever!
TOP sat by me on the plane, taeyang and daesung shared seats. Seungri stayed alone. I wondered what's his problem he had been like this for a while and it was now concerning me. Could it because of minzy? Aish he will get over it soon you'll see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff