* This is a Gravitation fanfic that I plan on writing more of, but i wanted to know what you think if it *

Disclaimer:
As you can see, I couldn't possibly own Gravitation as it belongs to the wonderful creator Maki Murakami.
Note:
this is a two-part Ryuuichi/OC fanfic- Sakuma is 30 years old in this b/c I can't exactly figure out how old he is in the manga/anime so I'm guessing ^.^'
* Daisuke Kimura is copyright by me *
* songs used are:
Invoke- Gundam Seed
For Real- Saiyuki
Meteor- Gundam Seed
Time after Time- Detective Conan
Shuffle- Yu-Gi-Oh *

Rating: NC-17 (lemon in second chapter)

~Profile~
Name: Kimura, Daisuke
Date of Birth: October 12
Blood Type:
Height: 5"5
Hair Color: light blue bangs, dark blue hair in the back
Eye Color: dark red
Dislikes: ?
Distinguishing Feature(s): silver earpiece on top of left ear and gold earing (any type) on the same ear
Biography:

Daisuke is the lead vocalist of a Japanese-American band "Omi" along withi his three bandmates Mamoru Saitoh, Kumiko Yano and Takashi Arishima. He was an old friend of Sakuma Ryuuichi's and Ryu's first love, but had to move to the U.S. when he was 19 because of his involvement in the Kimura's family business and his own band. As a token of their love for each other and friendship throughout the years they were together, Ryuuichi gave Dai-kun a special parting gift-a stuffed bunny very similar to his Kumagorou and Dai-kun has kept his treasure since. (he calls his bunny Iris)
Now that Daisuke has returned from the U.S. from the popular success with his band, Ryuuichi hopes that the two of them will be reunited and stay together.

****************************************************************************************************************
Title~ Now and Forever

The Zepp Tokyo outdoor stadium was literally packed with fans and music lovers alike as everyone crowded towards the stage, eager to see the hot new band from the United States. Over 20,00 people showed up as this event was about to be the concert of the year since Nittle Grasper showed their style. The stage itself could be seen as a huge light show with different colors of lights, large amplifiers that carried the music all the way to the back of the stadium. Last minute preperations took place before the big event would start, but in general, the audience looked pretty hyped. One person stood out in the large crowd, and though you couldn't see the face to well, the small but furry pink bunny immediately told who it was.

'Neh Kuma-chan, I want some ice cream right now…don't you?"

The smile played across the person's face as he answered the question back to himself aware that the others around him were too focused on cheering for the arrival of the band.

"What's that Kumagorou? You want vanilla? Me too na no da!"

The two of them waited with the rest of the audience before the signal was on. The announcer for the evening walked up onto the stage, made his introductions within ten minutes as everyone counted until he said what everyone wanted to hear.

"Now for the first time, here in Japan... I'd like to introduce to you the band of the night. They have come so far with their music and they are here tonight to give you all a well-earned performance. Please welcome "Omi"~!"

Ryuuichi waved Kumagorou high up in the air and cheered with the rest of the crowd until there was silence. He looked down to see what the commotion was but it stopped when the stage was now filled with brightly colored lights that blaired across the entire stadium and four people stood standing on the stage.

The first person to be seen from the eyes of Sakuma Ryuuichi was the guitarist who wore black carpris pants, a dark blue tanktop and high light-blue platform sandals. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail at the back but her expression was of pure excitement as she let loose some of her skill to the audience. She was quite pretty for woman at the age of 26 and oldest member of the group.

The man at the keyboard was quite a bit like Nakano Hiro from Bad Luck, but provided more look at his attire, more than anything. He was dressed in a leather black vest that opened up to reveal his chest, and black pants that tugged against his body. His hair was light brown with bits of chestnut highlights mixed in, but he was superb with his hands. When they touched the keyboard, everyone 'ooed' and 'awed', some even felt faint. He gave the audience a grin and handed the mike over the last and final instrument player of the group.

There wasn't really anything too special about the teenager, but he too played the keyboard with expert playing skills as some whisps of his black hair brushed up on his face when a draft went by. He wore a tight, short sleeved, dark red shirt that fit right against his chest and blue jeans. He smiled shyly at the audience but gave a thumbs up that he too was ready to perform.

But the one that caught Ryuuichi's eyes completely was the lead singer and male in the front of the stage. Light blue in the front, a darker blue in the back accentuated with dark red eyes making him look quite sexy looking. He wore a black skin-tight top that fit quite snuggly against his chest though it was slightly see-through and black leather pants that flared slightly at the end. The pants were fitted them-self with a dark bergundy striped line that went across the hips. To complete his outfit, the vocalist wore a silver earpiece on the top of his left ear and a long, gold-like and triangular-ish earring on the same ear.

Sakuma tried not to stare to hard at the lead singer, but there was something about him that made Ryuuichi think back in his memories. He must have seen him, for this teenager was not one to forget.

<Man, this guy is so familiar. I know he's somewhere in my head, but I can't figure out where~! Kuma-chan, help me out> He looked at his bunny for some kind of button and then it hit him full force. <Oi, now I remember... I gave him a bunny as a gift before he left. >

For a small moment that passed, Ryuuichi licked his lips with a sultry smile hid from the rest of the audience towards the singer. Oh yes, the singer had him completely hung and Sakuma Ryuuichi would be damned if he let Daisuke get away. They two of them were apart for so long, now it was the time to stay together again and this time... not let go.

Daisuke Kimura spoke out the audience in a clear, voice and quickly outlined the concert night.

"We have a great show for tonight including some songs that were just written for all your support. After the break, We'll be switching around and letting my band mate Kumiko sing some songs. But here to start off the first song of the evening is called 'For Real.' "

He made a hand signal to his band mates to let the music start, and the concert began.

tachidomatte'ru kimi no senaka wa
sabishige na mama boku wo toraeru
kimagure na ai de tsutsumitai

shinjirarenai kotoba bakari ga
egao no naka de kiba wo muite'ru
sono kakera ni ai wo sagashite'ru

itsuka wagamama na utagoe ga kimi ni todoite
sonna shunkan ni kono sekai wa kawatte yuku

nani wo mitsukete yukou
jikan wo kirisaite
kimi no soba ni iru yo
sore ga yasashisa nara

nani wo mitsumete iyou
sono te wo sashidashite
tsukanda genjitsu wo
Let it go
shinjiyou

tooku wo mite'ru sono manazashi wa
kokoro no naka no koe wo kiite'ru
mada aoi tsuki wo dakishimete

hashiri tsudzukeru kimi no tsuyosa ga
mata atarashii tobira wo hiraku
sugu akeru yoru wo terashidase

tatoe hitori demo kimi no koto shinjite itai
sonna shunkan ni kono sekai wa ugokidasu

nani wo mitsukete yukou
kokoro wo hakidashite
mata koko deaeru yo
sore ga shinjitsu nara

nani wo mitsumete iyou
sono te wo sashidashite
tsunkanda genjitsu wo
Let it go
shinjiyou

nani wo mitsukete yukou
jikan wo kirisaite
kimi no soba ni iru yo
sore ga yasashisa nara

nani wo mitsumete iyou
sono te wo sashidashite
tsukanda genjitsu wo
Let it go
shinjiyou

When the first song ended, the sound was less than utter excitement and cheers for the band on stage, all of it leading into the next two songs before the break halfway through. Ryuuichi was all but lifting his Kumagorou down from all the excitement before someone two seats behind him told him to keep quite. Ryu pouted but still held Kuma-chan to him and watched the next two performances.
*Metor- Gundam Seed* **look on animelyrics.com for lyrics to Meteor**

*Invoke- Gundam Seed * **last song before break**

sure chikai isokgu tabi ni butsuke ai chigire au
tagai no hane no itami kanji te iru

samishisa ni yogore ta ude de daita
sore igai no nani ka wo shiranai kara

tsunagaru shunkan mezame ru eien machi kogareru

haya sugiru toki no matataki ni sara sare te
hitori de wa todo ka nai
negai nante kie sou na kotoba ja
tadori tsukenai

Watching him closely, Ryuuichi watched as Daisuke gyrated his hips in time with the music as he sang, the words flowing out of his vocal chords with such emotion and freedom. He couldn't help but think that the lead vocalist was much like himself when he sang, and whispered something into Kuma-chan's ear that made him giggle slightly.

"You think so too Kuma-chan?" He looked at the singer and his lips curved. "Mm...I think so too" with a sultry voice.

jitto me o korashi temo miushi natte shimau hoshi
dare no mono nimo naranai hikari ga aru

kuchibiru tashi kameru inochi no hi ga
omoi tsumeta youni mabushii kara

ai ga saki nanoka kowasu noga saki ga madowa sareru

karami au netsu no tsutae tai shin jitsu wo
dare kara mamore ba ii?
kimi ga itsuka hoshi gatta omoi ga
soko ni aru nara...

haya sugiru toki no matataki ni sara sare te
hitori de wa todo ka nai
negai nante kie sou na kotoba ja

karami au netsu no tsutae tai shin jitsu wo
dare ka mamore ba ii?
koko de itsuka hoshi gatta omoi ga

kimi ni aru kara...

The last song ended as Daisuke let the band finish and thanked everyone for sitting through the first part of the performance. The band walked offstage and the lights went up signaling that it was break time. Ryuuichi looked at his rabbit with a grin before walking out towards the backstage.

"Yosh~" Ryu held up a thumb to his bunny.

"Okay Kumagorou, we're going Daisuke hunting, demo, if we get caught...its you're fault na no da!"
********************************************************************************************************
Daisuke sat back against a couch with a water bottle and closed his eyes for a moment, letting the feel of cold, ice water hit his cheeks to stop the perspiration from dripping down. He opened them when he found the guitarist girl looking at him with an evident look of worry over her face.

"Mou.. Dai-chan, you'd better be okay for the last part of the concert. I don't want to have you getting sick on me when ' I'm ' singing. You got that?"

The teen just shrugged with a grin played on his lips as he watched his band mate puff up her cheeks in anger. Looking over, he noticed the other two just giving him "She'll-kill-you" looks to make him understand. He nodded and got up off the chair walking towards the door.

"Where are you going Kimura? The second part is about to start in 45 minutes..."

"Ah, I know Saiki. I'm just gonna get some fresh air... It's killing in here."

The vocalist left the room and walked down the hallway, unaware that a certain person was following him.

Once he hit the stairway, Daisuke turned around to see if anyone was following him but there was no sound. He was about to take a step down when two hands latched onto his waist and spun him around the room. He shakily turned around and stood facing what looked like a teenager with medium to dark brown hair and blue eyes.

A blush crept up onto his face before he murmured "Ryuuichi..." and stood very silent. Ryuuichi on the other hand, smiled while holding his Kumagorou and using one of his hands, lifted Daisuke's chin up to face him.

"So you haven't forgotten me after all Dai-kun... that makes me very happy."

Daisuke turned more red but he managed an "ah" before Ryu pressed his lips onto Dai-kun's and enclosed the man into his arms as they shared a long kiss. After a few minutes, Ryu released them both so they could get some air and held Dai-kun close to his body.

"Mmm...you feel nice." Daisuke leaned his head on Ryuuichi's shoulder and let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"Something wrong Dai-kun?"

Daisuke shook his head and let him self say what he wanted to say for such a long time, to Ryu.

"N-nothing, its just we haven't seen each other for so long. I guess it just feels a little weird you know?"

"You mean you don't like this? You don't like me?" Ryuuichi let go and went into his chibi-crying mode before Daisuke stutered for a response.

"Its not like that at all." He shook his head in disbelief as his long-time friend and lover cried his eyes out and put a hand on his head, patting him in calm manner. "You haven't changed at all...You're still chibi even at 30 years of age."

Ryuuichi's eyes sparkled knowing that his friend would forgive him and gave his Kumagorou a hug.

"Ano..Ryu-kun, I have to get back I'm about to go back on stage. Can I meet you at the local coffee shop tomorrow morning?"

"Hai! Can I bring Kumagorou along? I know he wants to come!" Daisuke smiled softly and gave his friend a thumbs up sign before running off towards the changeroom.

"Call me in the morning okay? I'm in the large Hyatt Hotel in downtown Tokyo okay? See you tomorrow Ryu~"

Waving to his friend/lover like a madman, Ryuuichi gave his bunny a large hug and proceeded down the steps to watch the rest of the concert with a happy grin.
********************************************************************************************************
"Okay everyone, this is the last portion of the concert. We hope you had a great time hear... so I'll let m band mate Kumiko take over now."

Daisuke handed the mike over to Kumiko and went over to grab his electric guitar. She sang a number of tunes until it was the very last song of the evening.

"This is our last and final song of the evening...but don't be discouraged, we'll still perform here in Japan for all you fans out there. This last song was something that Daisuke wrote, but it wasn't put onto our first cd because we thought of using it sometime later. Here's our new song entitled "Shuffle" that will feature our very own vocalist Kimura Daisuke on guitar and my own voice..."

'Koerarenai' 'IRA IRA suru'
HAADORU o kowashitatte nanni mo kotae wa denai shi

CHIKARA toka aijou unnun BARANSU o mamoranai to
Jibun o miushinatte shimau yo

Ayatsurare teru no ka? on the field, daremo ga
Obiezu ni, go away, demo...

Mienai -ashita- no michi
Erabu koto wa dekinai kamo shirenai
Me o tojite kokoro de kiru, just like cards, kitto
Kiseki o hiki ate you

Honki dashite ikite itara taisetsuna na mono ga fuete
Iya na koto wasurete itanda

Mienai kizuna koso, on the field, daremo ga
Hitsuyou na, it's the power, dakara...

Kumiko's voice took over the stage, but she held a strong voice and sung side by her vocalist partner as the two of them wowed the crowd.

Hitori no samishisa tsuyosa o shitte
Itami o wakaru ima
Jibun ni osoi kakaru donna koto mo
Nigenai de seoeteru

Heiki na kaoshite urakiru hito ga
Amari ni mo ooi -ima-
Me o tojite kokoro de miru, just like cards, sore wa
Yakusoku sareta, yes! you are the winner

Mienai -ashita- dakara koso
WAKU WAKU dekirun dato, ah, kizuita
never lose! kokoro de kiru, just like cards, kitto
Kiseki ga okoru kara

For Ryuuichi and Daisuke, the rest of the evening was a blur except those moments in the break where they were finally able to see each other after such a long time.

~Suura ~