Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Lover 202's Husbando

Fashionable Lunatic

Ugh. stare

I'm so depressed.

I decided last month to start a Fullmetal Alchemist one-shot collection of some 101 one-shots and drabbles. ...Original, right?

Anyway, I thought it was flippin' ingenious! Until I ran out of ideas on one-shot number 6. gonk Like, seriously...?

So you can probably guess what's coming next... If you have any ideas, prompts or plot bunnies, by all means, tell me all about them via PM. I'll be glad to write them for you, because right now I'm so low on inspiration, I wanna roll myself up in a rug and cry. (Not really, but you get the idea.)

Specifications for ideas: I have none. Seriously. I write angst, fluff, smut, crack. I write for any and all parings as well. And for both series. Really, I don't have any specifications.

And I'll give you the credit you ask for. I'm not gunna go and steal your stuff and not even give you recognition. whee

Any help -- I mean, ANY -- will be thoroughly appreciated like you have no idea.

Here's a link to the story itself if you want to check it out to get an idea of what I'm working with: Fanfiction.net

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Winry and Ed have to go grocery shopping, which leads to a short little misadventure that concerns a missing can of peaches.

...Yeah not the best but i wanted to see something like that done. XD

Fashionable Lunatic

Lunar Gemini Hina
Winry and Ed have to go grocery shopping, which leads to a short little misadventure that concerns a missing can of peaches.

Yay! I'll have to keep that in mind when writing my next chapter whee

Friendly Bunny

5,950 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Lovely Lawliet
Lunar Gemini Hina

^^ I'll let you know if I come up with any more prompts or ideas for you. 3nodding

Fashionable Lunatic

Lunar Gemini Hina
Lovely Lawliet
Lunar Gemini Hina

^^ I'll let you know if I come up with any more prompts or ideas for you. 3nodding

Aw, I really appreciate it whee You're the best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff