Welcome to Gaia! ::

first fic - Yuki x Kyou pairing. please R&R.

"Surprising Confessions" By: Kogathewolfdemon

/...../ = Yuki's thoughts

[.....] = Inner Yuki' s thoughts (true feelings)

Chapter One

In the living room, Yuki was trying hard to study and also helping Tohru for the final examination of the school year the day after tomorrow. The study lessons started out ok; it would have been better if Shigure would just go do something else aside of bothering them. But then as the evening went on, it got a lot worse. After a while, Yuki finally got Shigure to do something other than keeping them from studying. Yuki was in relief to finally get some peace and quiet, but then tragic struck... Yuki went into the kitchen to get some tea for Tohru and himself, but then he hears a lot of noise coming from the living room. Yuki goes back with the tea, curious of whom Tohru was talking to, and then he saw the person sitting next to Tohru...

"What the heck are you doing here, YOU STUPID SNAKE!!!" "Yuki-kun! = ) Is that the way to talk to your older brother?" "Shut up! You're not my brother, you're just an idiot!" "Yuki-kun, you can't deny the truth!" Ayame laughingly said. "Get out of here! You're not welcomed!" Thump... and on the floor, laid a very injured snake

"OH MY GOD!!!! Ayame-san, are you ok?!" the panicking Tohru asked "Of course I am!! Nothing can keep me down for long!! Hahahahaha!"

Yuki quickly grabbed his books and went up to his room to study by himself leaving Tohru and Ayame behind in the living room. Now that Yuki finally got the peace and quiet he wanted, he should be studying. But instead Yuki found himself thinking of that baka neko. Yuki then was startled by a sound that was coming from the roof.

/That baka neko... what is he doing? Always lying there on the roof? What does he think about when he's up there? He seemed a little depressed today at school, not like his usual self ... Wait a second ... why the hell do I care and why am I even thinking of that idiot/

[Maybe it's because you care about him and is worried about him]

/What are you talking about?! Me care about that stupid neko?!... Not in this lifetime/

[Why do you keeping lying to yourself? You know it's true... there's even a possibility that you might even like him = )]

/Shut up! This is nonsense... I don't need to be wasting my time arguing with myself! Oh well... looks like I'm not gonna get any studying done tonight. Just have to do it tomorrow. I'm going to sleep right now so I wouldn't have to listen to my other self tell me foolish things/

After a few hours of trying, Yuki found himself unable to fall asleep.

/Why can't I fall asleep? I know I'm tired right now and I have a long day tomorrow ahead of me. But everytime it feels like I'm able to be able to sleep something keeps stopping me and keeping me awake. What can it be??/

[Could it be that you're worried about Kyou since he is still on the roof right now and he hasn't gone into his room yet. I know you would never admit it but every night, you wait until you hear Kyou get off the roof and into his room so you know that he's ok. Maybe you yourself don't know that you're doing it, but you are.]

/No! it's not that! The reason I can't fall asleep is because... um... because... umm... Fine! Ok... I admit I might be doing that but that's only because no matter how much I hate that baka neko, he is still my cousin so it's just out of kindness, ok?

[Whatever you say... didn't you just hear that? Kyou is now peacefully back in his room. Now can you finally go to sleep. I'm tired....ZZZZZZZ]

Right after he heard Kyou come in, Yuki instantly fell asleep with no trouble at all.

End of Chapter One

if you want me to continue then tell me and I will
...I guess no one liked the story.
Hey, your writings good, dont be disapointed if no one replies to your writing, it's most likly the fact that it's a yaoi that people dont want to read it. But trust me your a good writer keep on writing ^_^ you should post your story on www.fanfiction.net lots of people love that pairing on there ^_^ okay well gotta go! 3nodding
hey thanks well you know what world...just to annoy you. I have the second chappie done. Here it is.

...../ = Yuki's thoughts

[.....] = Inner Yuki' s thoughts (true feelings)

Chapter Two

The next morning...

In the dining room where everyone is having their breakfast, there sat a overly cheerful dog, a grumpy and sleepy mouse, a bored and freaked out cat, and last but not least a clueless girl who was oblivious to everything.

That day at school...

Since Tohru went to find her friends, Kyou and Yuki were left behind together. Kyou had notice the tired look Yuki had all day and was kind of worried about him. He wanted to ask Yuki why because didn't know how to ask.

"...Um... hey! Stupid nezumi, why are you looking so freaking tired today?"

"Why do you care? It's not any of your goddamn business anyway, baka neko."

Yuki then was startled by the hurt he saw in Kyou's eyes, but a second later, it was gone, it went by so fast that Yuki wasn't completely sure he really saw it but now all he saw in Kyou's eyes was anger.

"FINE!! Be that way, I'm just trying to be nice and this is what I get in return. Thanks for remaining me why I hate you so much, you cold b*****d."

Kyou turned around and walked away so quickly that he didn't see Yuki flinch from his angry words toward him.

[Why the hell did you have to do that for, huh? I mean... he's only asking about your health because he's concerned about you and this is the way you treat him. No wonder he always hates you].

/I'm sorry... really I am. It's just that ... I don't know... how to act around Kyou sometimes. Oh well... I'll just have to try not to treat and talk to him that way next time... if there's still a next time./

[It's ok... I think you should just put your pride aside and tell him you're sorry if you really want a second chance. I mean... you guys might actually become friends or maybe something more. But that wouldn't happen if you guys keep on treating each other this way]

/Ok... I got it. = ) I'll tell him I'm sorry tonight when I find the time, maybe when I'm taking a break from studying. Around that time, he'll probably be lying on the roof doing whatever he does up there. This is also a good chance for me to finally get to found out what he does up there. You know... it's kind of better now that I can finally admit that I kind of like Kyou but I'm still not sure if I would like him as just my friend or something more../

End of Chapter Two

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces