Shinra is a huge company around my home, Midgar and it's world. Migdar is just one big huge city with nine sectors which have Mako that provides people with the help they need, since Mako came along, lifes have been easier for young and old gold miners but Mako has it's advantages. The good thing is that mako it powers trains, lights, televisions and festivals or carnivals.The bad thing is that it pollutes the air and makes people ill also because of it, many animals have died and had become extinct so clever people have exited Midgar. Mako is spiritual energy thats taken from the planets healing resources, the more Mako we take, the faster the planet dies.
A group of terrorists which is called the Avalanche took drastic action and is trying to blow up the plates that keep the sectors together, so that less Mako is being used each day, only two sectors have been blown up. My opinion there pathetic, if there saving lives, why are they killing innocent people in those sectors they had just destroyed.
Yes, I work for Shinra, they are not doing anything bad besides giving me vacation and taking me away from my best job in the world. I was fourteen when i first joined, I was skillful but not that skillful like Sephiroth, all these years I've been revising to become a turk but people who had lower marks than me, got the space.I'm stuck in first class soldier. No offence, I love the job but not be able to work for two and a half years has broken my heart.I was so detached to my job.
President Shinra ordered all First class to go out to nibhlem and stop the monster attack five years ago but one of my comrades went crazy and killed innocent people, then he attacked me.I was badly wounded and retreat back to headquarters but i didn't reach it in time then I collapsed. I woke up, seeing Proffesor Hojo.He saved my life and I was grateful, in return I told shinra about his technology and they hired him but put me in vacation so my wounds would heal.Stupid excuse I reckon but orders are orders.

Chapter 1 Death

I am now eighteen years of age and the names Fujiko. I'm a adventrous type of person but not the layed back which watches television person. I've become so figdety over the years but i can't help it. I laid on the bed shutting my eyes mumbering,"I wish they'd phone or something...." I sighed and put the pillow over my head. I was in coste de sol, the richest and always sunniest place around. I was actually in the 300,000,000 gil villa.Gil is our money if your wondering.
I can't believe i would be staying here for two years.Firstly,I hate sunny places and secondly,I hate sand.Why you ask? It' because the sand gets attached to my favourite pair of black kneelength boots.I stood up then, adjusting my black skirt, my red salsa top then my black net top.I put my black cardigan off and walked outside and began to put my elbow length gloves on.I opened the door and then a man in a blue suit came up to me.
"Are you Fujiko?" He asked in a husky voice.
"Yes,why?" I answered but I was curious so I had to ask him 'why'
"President Shinra died two days ago and one of our turks member is serverly injured, so you are now a turk!" He answered me, smiling.I looked at him with my eye wide open.I jumped forward giving him a hug.The turk position was my goal to reach.A turk was somebody who did the dirty work for the president but then I stepped backwards, after letting go of the man.He looked at me blanky.
"Uhhh...Who are you?If the president is dead, how are we suppose to do work?What is our goal?What am i suppposed to do?" I asked.
He sighed and answered,"The names Rude.............. His son is the new president.....so we work for him...........Stop the alvanche from stopping us to succeed our goal and defeat Sephiroth" I nodded and he didn't saying nothing after that but he led me to his car and drove me to headquarters.I haven't been here for five years, two years they said but I got stuck there for two and a half years.Rude always looked at me funnily and I wanted to ask him what he was looking at but by his face expression, he didn't like to talk much.When we reached Shinra headquarters, I noticed it haven't changed at all.
We took the elevator to floor 60 and walked up the stairs to go up to the president.I was actually nervous but I hid it well.I stopped for a second and so did Rude looking at me.I put one my sword in my packet.I loved this sword, I called it deathstalker.After messing around with my sword,I looked at Rude.Rude seemed to be impatient and I began to walk again because I didn't want to mess around with this guy.Someone told me, quiet people can be quite tough.I walked on the last staircase and reached the presidents office.
I looked at the person who was sitting in the chair behind the desk. He had neat and tidy blonde hair and soft blue eyes.He wore a double breasted suit and white boots.I looked at him and blushed.I never felt this way before, I was a bag of nerves which was shaking intensivly.He was the most sexiest person I have ever seen.
"Fujiko isn't it?" He asked, standing up walking to me.
I stuttered" Y...eessss.....I'm fujiko." I breathed deeply from keeping myself showing my true colours but I think he already noticed it.
"I am Rufus, the new president of Shinra, I rule every land and I make sure that Mako is still profitable.I am going to rule over the people, I am going to make them never betray me like they did to my father.I hope you can help Fujiko....I'd really like your help" He said, smirking evily.
I went a beetroot colour and did my stance then answered his question,"I won't let you down sir" He nodded and told me to follow what Rude tells me to do but I reckon the other new girl was going to take over Rude's speeches, she really never did shut up about the other turk, Tseng.Tseng this, Tseng that.She talked about him so much, she made me sick to the stomach when I met him on the way to my first mission.None of us spoke when we went to the destination.

Chapter 2: Mission Failure

Tseng stopped at Rocket Town and went off with the president while me, the new girl which name is Elena and Rude went to our destination.I couldn't remember what this place was called neither did they but we didn't care, after awhile a guy which had red hair and brown eyes appeared, he was also a turk which was on this mission.He was kind of cute but not as cute as Rufus.We waited and waited then Elena went off finding something to eat for us, while Reno started a conversation with me and Rude.
"Hey Rude, who do you fancy?" He asked, being nosey.
"........."
"Com'on Rude, me and Fujiko won't tell a soul" He promised trying to get him to answer.
"Tifa" He answered.
"Ohhh boy, thats a tough one but i thought you and Elena?"
"She fancies Tseng" He answered
"But Tseng fancies that ancient." He snapped.He shook his head and then turned to me and asked,"who do you like?"
"......"
"Fujiko, who do you like?" Rude demanded.
"Your all ganging up on me" I snapped
"You like?" Reno said with a frustrated tone.
"Rufus...." I mumbled.
"I thought so" Elena said, coldly.
Elena walked back into the scene with nothing but three people were infront of her.She said,"Hey, don't bring my love life in this....Tseng is different....." She looked at the people infront of her and shouted,"THERE HERE!"
I looked at her confused but Rude told me that they were the avalanche, which were trying to stop Shinra.I looked at them all, I wanted to fight but I was dragged away from the battle to let Rude and Reno fight.Reno was fighting for payback and Rude was always on Reno's back.I continued watching them fight.It was my Red head, brown eyed, blue suited, Reno and bold, brown eyed, suited, Rude.Against a girl in pink and red cardigan, she had long brown hair in plaits, she has green eyes which had a certain glow to it and she had a staff for a weapon.then it was a orange dog like thing with tattos and scars.He seemed to be Nanaki, I knew this beast because back along time ago, I had met him, he just attacked with his skills.Then the other man has blonde spikey hair and green eyes which had a certain glow to it.He wore all purple, he looked familar somehow, I can't remember.I watched Reno and rude lost infront of me.I stopped and looked at the blonde guy and he stared back then Elena dragged me back into our car.
Rufus didn't seem very happy when Reno and Rude brought back our report.I exited when Rufus started to say 'we were good for nothings' I went to my room, then layed on my bed, crying.I heard a knock on my door an hour later but I ordered them to go away but two minutes later then knocked my door down.It was a black man with a gun on his right arm.I screamed,"HELP!!!" He smiled and ran over to me, injecting needle in me then picking me up taking me out of my home.

Chapter 3: Long Lost brother

I had a dream, it was wierd.It was me taken hostage by this black man but it was true.I woke up seeing the blonde spikey haired kid again.I opened my eyes, I got startled and jumped.I breathed deeply trying to back away.He looked me blanky saying nothing.I wanted to know why I was here.This place was the sewers.It stank of this unbearable smell that I can't explain.I stood up walking away from then I turned around running down the tunnel, I heard footsteps behind me because I was altered slightly I was able to run faster then them.As I ran down the corridor, two hands were tight around my neck as if it was strangling me.I gripped those hands and tried to pull them off, I looked at the guy who was doing it.He had long grey hair and green glowing eyes.He wore a black cape.He dropped my on the floor as I turned around the people who were behind me, were frozen.I looked at the guy but he laughed at me as he seen fear in my eyes.
"It has been 8 years, sister" He said with a husky tone.
"Huh?What do you mean?Are you going to kill me?" I asked.
"Why would I kill my own sister?Your special, an ancient even.You should respect your power and remember the promise land is mine!" He shouted.
I looked at him clueless and replied,"Sister?Your my brother.....My brother died five years ago!You can't be my brother.The promise land don't even excist and I ain't a ancient!"
He shook his head and said,"I got some killing to do, the names Sephiroth, Fujiko be good to me or you'll die and I have a meeting with Rufus..."
My eyes widened as he said that.I shouted,"Please don't kill him!!!"
"Why?"
"uhhhh"
"He's just another puppet which is useful to my plan, so i got reasons..."
"But I love him!!"
He looked at me stunned, just about to go off and he growled,"Okay, I'll spare yours and his life....for now."
He floated into the air and went through the rocky tunnel.I sighed as I just noticed the man hole above me.I climbed up the ladder and went back to Shinra's Headquarters.

Chapter 4: Information on the Ancients

Rufus had me protected after awhile, he seemed worried about me, I didn't even know if it was a good or bad thing.I told him about the encounter with Sephiroth but I didn't tell him about us being family.I actually believe him about me being his sister but not about being a ancient.I wanted to know more about the 'ancients'. If I was one, I needed to know more about myself. I then decided to go the lab upstairs, I needed to know a few things.
I reached upstairs in half an hour, I didn't have a card which made the elevators go where I wanted to go.I sat on a bench which was by the stairs.I was breathing heavily but i seemed to be okay.My lucky was up to date now,Hojo appeared.
"Ohhh.....Hojo,Can we talk?" I asked, hastily.Hojo looked at me and smiled,he began to laugh as well.I didn't know what for though.
"Yes, Fujiko darling.What do you want?" He answered, staring at me.
"What's an ancient?" I questioned, not knowing what it was.Hojo stared at me and looked at my cheek.I knew there was a tatto of a yellow star there but I hated people who always looked at it.
"An ancient brings supreme happiness to the world, they talk to the planet and with the dead.The ancients are special in many ways, I can't explain all of the answers.We would be here all day and I heard you confronted Sephiroth, what did he say?"
"Nothing much."
"Liar"
I sighed looking at him,maybe I should tell him and I said,"About not taking the promised land."
"and?"
"and what?"
"There's more I know it is"
"....He's.."
I was about to tell him he was my brother but the scarlett, a high rank member of Shinra came and ordered me to go upstairs to Rufus's office.I did what I was told but I seen her talking to Hojo about something.I seemed really curious about the subject.I walked through the specimen area, then up to the main lab, then upstairs to Rufus's office.He looked at me sternly, I must of did something wrong but what?I haven't done anything bad lately besides going out of my room without those guards guarding me, but they should of payed attention.
"Fujiko, Why didn't you say?" He asked, with a angry tone.
I looked at him thinking 'does he know that I am an ancient or that.....I'm the Great Sephiroth's sister?' I stared at Rufus and asked,"I didn't say what?"
"You fancied me." Rufus said,smiling.
"I'm going to kill Reno,Rude and Elena!!!"I shouted.
"No they didn't say anything.All your coversation was recorded and I only got it yesterday.So you shouldn't kill them.Anyways is it true or false" he ordered, being serious.
I whispered,"True"
Rufus smirked saying,"The next mission will be us going to the gold saucer, with the other turks but, Do not attack anyone!" I simply nodded and went to tell everyone.

Chapter 5 : Betrayal

We went to a run down village, the was a fight between Reno and one of the villagers.Reno simply battered him to death until he let go of his leg.He then growled when a dog bit him, he went so crazy he threatened to burn down the village, they all stared at him and they gave up teasing him.Me, Rufus, Rude and Elena were already in the Railway Cars.Reno nearly missed it but the reception guy was so generous about stopping the railway car but I couldn't stop laughing at his stupidity today.
I looked out the window, the gold saucer was made out of pure gold.There was Chocobo's racing, a tour around the gold saucer and much much more.Reno went of to the games arena, Tseng and Elena went off to haunted mansion and Me and Rufus went on a couple ride.Rude went into the fighting arena, alone but suddenly, Scarlett arrived and followed Rude, thinking of getting away from Fat heiggar.Me and Rufus looked through the window looking at the glowing attractions.
He looked at me saying,"I'm betroved to someone" When he said that my heart sunk, I said nothing but he continued telling me the whole story but I ignored him, when the ride was finished, he offered to go on it again but I ran off,nearly in tears.
I went to the battling dome, I was now seriously upset but I was letting out my anger.I went into the arena without permission and I told Rude 'to pay for me and stop anyone who came in' He knew I was angry so he left me alone and done what he was told.I got Deathstalker out and looked at the monster.It was the ice queen.I sighed and casted posion on her and she disapeared and left our world.Then I turned around and looked at the pirate ship.I smiled evily and began to cast my limit break 'Pray for mercy'
I ran forward to the Pirate ship and slashed him 42 times, then I prayed to the gods for power.Each time it was my turn to attack, I was upgraded up 4 levels.I killed it after awhile and then I decided I felt better so I stopped.I walked back through the reception area.
I looked around, the was lots of blood around the walls and the floor.I looked about for Rude he wasn't there and then I screamed,"HELP!!SOMEBODY THERE?!? I NEED HELP!!!" Then a groaning voice came from behind the desk, it was the receptionist.She fatually wounded, she died infront of me but the last thing she said was 'Black c..ape'
I turned around seeing Sephiroth again, he grabbed my arm and I was struggling to get loose of his grip.He pulled me against him and then forced me to put my arms around him.He put my arms around me hugging me tightly.He smirked evilly, then I felt really sleepy,I suddenly dozed off.

Chapter 6:Re-united

I opened my eyes and then I blinked.I seemed to be somewhere but I didn't know where.I held the blanket which was over me then I looked next to me, there was Sephiroth on top the blanket,hugging me.I wiggled about until I got out of his grip.I searched around for my clothes but I found nothing,Until I found a black a black dress with a slit on the side.I could use this as it could be easier for me me to kick.I found my deathstalker and found the sword holder.I put the sword holder strap around my waist then I put my sword inside of it.I turned around seeing Sephiroth fully clothed.
"Thought about running away sister?" He asked with a gentle tone in his voice.
"N....o" I stuttered.
"Lair,I said before 'Fujiko be good to me or you'll die' and your not beinf nice to me"
"Okay,I was or atleast I was trying to." I said while sighing about to sit down but he pushed me onto the bed.
I looked at him strangely, he wouldn't hurt me, would he?I hoped not.I watched him walk about telling me how essitental I was to his plan, he also told me that these pitiful humans were taking the promised land away from us and our planet.He told me about his master plan, to destroy this world.
"Won't that kill us as well?" I asked,confused.
He sighed and layed next to me saying,"No, we will be in the promised land, the mako barrier will protect us from the meteor.Amazing how just one materia could do all this." He laughed evily, it freaked me out.I thought he was a little boy who lost his way in life, all he could was destroy this world.
"ummm.... It'll only be us two?" I asked.He nodded and I questioned,"How will we get a mate and have a kid, You have to have someone!!" He stared at me and I shouted,"NO!!!"
He shrugged saying,"I never thought of that but I am immortal,so I think you need immortal blood" I sighed and sat up,I leaned on his shoulder saying,"Rufus is betroved....I feel so useless"
My brother kissed me on the cheek saying,"Don't be, Your a good girl.Anyways, I'm going to knock you out and you'll give me information on Shinra so I will be there at right times" I nodded and he whacked his sword handle on my head.

Chapter 7:Finders keepers losers weepers

I woke up in a desert, with just a red dress on and my sword,deathstalker.I sat up and looked around cautiously.I didn't want to bump into anyone, like those people who call themselves the 'avalanche' I decided to take a long walk around,I didn't shout out this time because I didn't want to bring a bunch of monsters here to surround me, I wanted to just get out.I walked countless days just trying to find civilisation but I found nothing.The intensive heat went to me, I thought I was going to die until I heard something in my head but I couldn't hear it clearly because more than one voice was talking ay the same time, they told me to go south and I would find Coste De Sol.
A week later I arrive to Coste De Sol, tired, angry, hungry and thirsty.I went to the bar and got about ten drinks and a the daily special which was delicious.I put my leather boots in the Villa and walked onto the beach to go swimming even though I was going in my normal clothes.After a while I got bored, so I went back to the villa, had a shower and went to bed.
I woke up and rubbed my eyes.I looked at the clock, it was 11:00am.I yawned as I got out of the bed then into the shower, after that I changed into the red dress I was given.I walked outside, then this tourist looked at me then at the milk carton saying,"what's your name?"
"Fujiko,why?"I asked being curious again.She handed me the cartoon bottle, I looked at the cartoon and smiled slightly, I knew I was missed,the carton said,"
Tayeko has been attacked at the gold saucer,we know because a sample of her blood was there.We are reculant to find her,If you see her or spot her car 00989 658698. President Rufus." I looked at her and gave her 30,000 gil because I thought she would of wanted a reward.She went off happily with her prize.I went into the villa and went to the phone,dialing the number.It rang and Rufus answered it.
"Shin-ra Corperation, how may I help you?" He welcomed.
"...."
"Hello?"
"Hi"
"Fujiko?"
"Nice Milk cartoon"
"...."
"Lost and Found I guess, why are you trying to find me?"
"............Guess who I am betroved to?"
I put the phone down,hiding in the corner crying.After awhile Reno went into the villa finding me and sitting me on the bed,trying to calm me down.Reno got a tissue and whiped the tears from my eyes.I wanted to stop but I couldn't.I sobbed for ages until I said,"Rufus is getting married!!"
Reno looked at me and asked,"did he tell you?"
"About what?"
"who it is?"
"I don't want to know"
"Elena...."
I cried more and more, I couldn't stand it anymore.Elena?Elena?How could he like the big mouth instead of me.I screamed continouosly, trying to let my anger out.Reno stayed with me ,trying to calm he down.He did after awhile, I sat on the bed, hugging my knees saying,"Thank you,Reno"
"Don't mention it" He smirked.
"Can you keep a secret?"
"Yes"
"Sephiroth is my brother, well half-brother" I said,blushing.
"Whoa, thats a tough one and...."
I interupted him saying," and I'm a ancient"
He looked at me wide eyed.I didn't mind what his reaction was, I wanted to tell someone my secret.I looked downward onto the floor, he said,"Rufus doesn't love you......"
"...."
"so do i"
"...."
Reno leaned forward kissing me gently, then passionatly.He put his arms around my,pulling me to him.I put my hands on his chest, rubbing it softly.Then suddenly I pushed him off of me saying,"we shouldn't be doing this........"
"......It's your choice.......It's your decision, no-one else's" He declared.
"who do you like,Reno?" I asked, thinking of pushing the question back on him.
"I like you, Fujiko"
The rest of the night was a blur to me, I couldn't remember anything.I remember holding him, the kissing him then drinking heavily.The rest was a blur.I could hear the ocean waves when I was asleep, it eased my spirit.

Chapter 8: Positive or Negative?

I woke up to a flushed up face which was Reno.Reno had his arms around me protecting me for some reason.I yawned and he woke up, he looked at me blankly, then looked down and blushed.I looked at him confused and looked down.I was flushed.He was naked so was i.I looked at Reno strangly saying,"What happened?"
He simply shrugged and got changed into his clothes and walked outside.I got changed quickly and followed.
"Forget everything,okay?" He asked.
"I don't even know what happened, more than less forget it!" I shouted.
"Quiet down......Cloud is over there"
"Who's Cloud?" I asked.
"The spikey blonde kid.The long brown haired and brown eyes girl which is wearing the black skirt and white t-shirt is Tifa.The one in the pink dress and red cardigan is Aeris.The one with the gun on his arms is Barret.The dog like thing is Red XIII."
"His real name is Nanaki but nevermind" I snapped.
"Ohh right, Nanaki it is" He mumbered.
Me and Reno followed them, I looked at Reno's blue suit, I wanted one of them so badly when I wanted to be a Turk but know, I want to wear the normal clothes I usual wore.I went to the beach and seen Hojo, with the Avalanche.Hojo was laughing hysterically.I walked up to them.
"Hello,Fujiko" Hojo welcomed.
"Hello, Proffesor Hojo" I welcomed back
"Well, I ain't a proffesor no more.I quit and Reno, it's nice to see you."
"Hey, Hojo.Nice to see you to.You should leave soon, Shin-ra soldiers are coming soon" Reno announced.Hojo nodded and walked out of Coste de sol.
I looked at the avalanche and said,"What are you doing here?"
Cloud answered,"I was going to ask the very same thing"
"I own the villa here." I said while looking down at the floor and then asked,"and you?"
"Looking for Sephiroth" Tifa answered.
"Head to Nibhelehem, he's there" I told them.
"How do you know that?" Barret asked.
"I JUST KNOW OKAY?!" I shouted.
Barret stepped backwards nodding and running off.Cloud said 'thank you' while the others walked off.I thought that Cloud was really polite and I was happy someone was.
Res XIII crawled over to me since he hated the sun, he went under the umbrella shouting,"Fuj, come over here!!" I looked at Red XIII and walked over to him,patting his nose.I also tried to cool him down with a fan.
"Long time no see, Fujiko" Nanaki said, proudly.
"It's nice to see you again,my friend." I replied.
We talked about old time and what we've been doing, I also told him about my secrets.He said he wouldn't tell a soul, I believed him.He told me how he dressed up as a shinra soldier to get here.I laughed so did he.Twenty minutes later,Cloud shouted at Nanaki saying,'we should hurry' He waved bye to me so did I back at Cloud.Then I noticed a big wag of Nanki's tail, I knew this met goodbye for now.
I went back to the Villa hearing the television was on.I went into to living room and seen Reno watching Rufus's marriage ceremony.I watched also but he didn't notice me.After it finished, he put the television off and seen me so upset.He walked up to me and hugged me saying,"We got each other..." I nodded, he told me he was tired so he went to bed.I took a pregnanacy test and I waited five minutes.I closed my eyes as I put the pregnancy test infront of my face.I opened one eye and it was negative.I smiled and went to bed with Reno.

Chapter 9: Rocket Town

I woke up seeing my red dress new again.I put it on and smiled at the improvement, it was wirely thing on the bottom.I quite liked it.I went outside seeing Rufus talking to Reno.I looked at them both saying,"Good morning"
They both said,'Good morning' back.Rufus explained that we both had to go to Rocket town and sort something out.Seems like Cloud has been seen around that area.Rufus also told us he had to meet someone there.We went into the buggy and went there.
"So,Rufus.How's Elena?" I asked.
"So you know,She's fine but she wanted Tseng....She gave up in the end when he said he didn't like her." He chuckled.
"Who did you want,Rufus?" Reno asked, with a angry tone in his voice.
"Someone."
"Who?" Reno asked.
"Either Fujiko or Scarlett,Preferable Scarlett" He said cockily.
"You saying Fujiko ain't pretty!?" Reno shouted and asked.
"No" Rufus replied.
"You've better not have" Reno threatened.
That was the end of our conversation.He didn't even think I was good enough like Scarlett.I looked through the window behind me to keep looking at Rufus.I was heart broken so badly.I just wanted to cry right now.Reno put his arms around my stomach whispering,"You alright?"
"Yeh,just enjoying the scenery" I answered.
"Okay,I'll leave you to it" He mumbled.
I looked at the town which we had our mission.Reno went out the buggy and looked around the area for enemies.I was stuck in the buggy with Rufus which I didn't like.I stared out of the window but he shook my arm saying,"I didn't meant what I said,Forgive me?"
"I tugged my arm away from him saying,"Look,Sorry I ain't good enough as Scarlett but I ain't taking that.Your hairist!!You only like blondes!!!"
He laughed outloud,I wanted to kill him, I started to cry while saying,"I hate you!!!" I cried loudly and began to sob.I cupped my face hiding my face expression from him.He watched me do this and Reno came in.He told Rufus that Cid would be in the house and Rufus exited the vehicle.I was smuthered with kisses by Reno trying to cheer me up and trying to put my hands away from my face.
"Come on Fujiko,Cheer up...." He demanded with a gentle tone.
"I hate him,I want to die!" I declared.
I felt a hard smack across my face and it stang.I held my cheek and my eyes were showing.I moaned in pain and said,"I only have one purpose to live for!!"
"what's that?"
"To love you..." I answered, he smiled and hugged me.He then told me about our mission, I went to the court yard of Rocket Town hearing the conversation of Rufus and Blonde blue eyed,tough looking,Cid.
"Are we going to start the space program?Please, I'm dying to go out there." Cid said.
"No,sorry." Rufus replied
"What are you here for?"
"To ask you if I can lend your plane.We've been heading the wrong direction to find Sephiroth"
"You first take space away, then the sky, what else?!Want my @!)*^$# house?"
"You have to remember, Shinra gave you a chance to go out to space and you ruined it.Remember that." Rufus announced.
"Hey, Rufus.Give him a chance......" I begged Rufus, hoping to get through to his tiny little brain.Then I turned to Cid, then looked at Rufus.I announced a deal," If Cid lets you use the Tiny Bronco, you let him have the chance to go to space.Okay?"
Rufus nodded and Cid looked behind him.He saw his plane, Tiny Bronco coming towards him.We all ducked so our head didn't get hit by the plane.It flew above us.I seen Nanaki, Aeris and Cloud on the plane and then I saw Cid running towards it.I sprinted and jumped on the plane before Cid, I helped him up.The ship was malfunctioning,it wouldn't even correspond.Cid shouted," @!)*^$# peice of junk!!!"
He also told us to hold onto something close because we were going to crash into the sea.I held onto the wing, Cloud held the middle areas, Tifa was on the other wing and Cid was in the cot-pit.The plane crashed into the sea and we were drifting in the sea.
"Hey, Cid.Can we use this plane as a boat?" Cloud asked.
"Do whatever you want with it!"Cid replied.He looked about and asked,"What you going to do next?"
Cloud shook his head and looked up into the sky and said,"Find Sephiroth and kill him, then possibly stop Shin-ra from destroying the world."
"Yeh!!I'm @!)*^$# coming.Welcome aboard this numskulls" Cid laughed.
"Numskulls?" Tifa asked, confused.
"People who go against Shin-ra are known as numskulls" Cid announced.
Nanaki walked forward and said, angrily,"Yo!Haven't you noticed, Fujiko is a Turk, apart of Shin-ra?"
I interrupted by saying,"I quit, I'll help you bring Shin-ra down and.... I need a favour..."
"What is it?" Cloud asked.
"I want to face Sephiroth alone!" I demanded while stamping my foot.
Cloud looked at me then shook his head then his head saying he was to powerful for me.I looked at him and shouted,"THIS IS MY BATTLE, HE'S MY BROTHER NOT YOURS!!!" I put my hands around my mouth saying,"Me and my big mouth" Cloud looked at me suprised and I looked downwards ashamed.I was actually his half-sister.I was Lucreria and Vincent's child while Sephiroth was Lucreria and Proffesor Hojo's.I didn't like the idea that I was a bad guys sister but he seemed really protective towards me which I did like, I always loved attention.