Welcome to Gaia! ::

i don't know about you but i have not found any *good* FF. sites beside FF.net. does anyone know any?
Lady_Night_Shade
i don't know about you but i have not found any *good* FF. sites beside FF.net. does anyone know any?

If good means popular than there might not be.

Schnoogle is very good with HP fics though.
Yes, ff.net is one of the biggest sites for fanfictions, but that's because it's got a wide variety of topics. Council of Elrond is great for Lord of the Rings, and then there's Simply Fanfic.
There are loads of single-fandom archives. Try HASA for anything Tolkien. Then, like someone said, Fictionalley for Harry Potter, etc.
It depends on what ur looking for
I have a fanfiction site.....dunno if you'd count it as good though ninja
What series ar you looking for? Anime, HP? LotR?
I only now of two FF.net and a yaoi fanfic site and that is only because
this one author had said something about it
There's always... Adultfanfiction.net...

ninja But you might wanna be careful with that one. The fics are either horrible or horribly graphic.

Heh.
There's Fanfiction.net, which you mentioned . . . that's the best for ALL types . . .

Then there's the areas I hang out on, but if you're underage, you're pretty much SOL which are Adultfanfiction.net and fosff.net (which is Freedom Of Speech Fan Fiction, by the way)

As for the comment about AFF.net stories sucking, I rather resent that. I've seen more good stories on AFF.net than I have on FF.net, and met some rather wonderful authors besides. But then, I guess if you're into all flowers and romance with no description, you wouldn't like it there anyway.
MarikOnyx
As for the comment about AFF.net stories sucking, I rather resent that. I've seen more good stories on AFF.net than I have on FF.net, and met some rather wonderful authors besides. But then, I guess if you're into all flowers and romance with no description, you wouldn't like it there anyway.

Whoa, whoa, no need to get hostile. Jumping to conclusions is bad for your health. The areas I hang out in at AFF.N have the most wonderful stories I've ever read - but there are such hideous fics there too. I admit, I did kind of "blanket" that statement, but I didn't mean it like that.

And don't think that I'm into flowery romance-y sap. Sure, I'll read it, even enjoy the good kind, but I'm more into drama, angst, and pure smut.

Please don't make assumptions about my taste in fanfiction. Next time, I'll hardly be so forgiving.
Okay! An amazing site is mediaminer.org They are aimed mostly toward anime and even have a fanart portion on the site as well. I find myself posting my fics there most of the time.
juxtaposefantasy.net
amcomik.hakaze.com
fictionised.net
yaoiville.net
icybrian.com

just a starter. I really need to go over my addies one of these days. smile

Warning! A couple of those are yaoi; if ye be offended, don't blame me!
might i suggest smfanfiction.net if you're a Sailor Moon fan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces