Welcome to Gaia! ::

I notice I've suddenly begun getting lots of reviews for stuff I posted when I first joined. Nice ones too!

I've been getting a review a day for my Wheel of Time fic, Possession, and it's very nice... well, not a review a day, but everytime I check my email, I have a new review!

My name is SamanthaRose there too, and I have a nice spread of things, lots of different genres and what not.
I post to Fanfiction.Net, my penname there is KitsuneBishie. I've written two chapters of an Inuyasha fic and some pokemon fics so far, but really, the only one currently updating is the Inuyasha fic, entitled 'Becoming'. It's an Inu/Kag Mir/San fic, and in later chapters I anticipate a bit of Sess/Rin allusion. It's unusual, and my spelling is rather good, so I would recommend it, especially if you like to see some exploration of the mother/son analog friendship between Kagome and Shippou.
I want to do Kingdom Hearts stories and FFX-2...but I need to finish both of those games first. sweatdrop
On fanfiction.net, I am Xardion. I write quite a bit. Mostly on anime and games.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=237457
Yeah! I'm a ff.net author! My nickname is Bulma Greenleaf!
I write Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter fics!!!
(I'd like to write anime-fanficts, but I simply can't do it crying )
SamanthaRose
I notice I've suddenly begun getting lots of reviews for stuff I posted when I first joined. Nice ones too!

I've been getting a review a day for my Wheel of Time fic, Possession, and it's very nice... well, not a review a day, but everytime I check my email, I have a new review!

My name is SamanthaRose there too, and I have a nice spread of things, lots of different genres and what not.

Really? The most amount of posts I've ever recieved for a single fic is something like 33... crying
Ensatsu Kokuryu
SamanthaRose

Really? The most amount of posts I've ever recieved for a single fic is something like 33... crying

Don't worry, I only got like... 12 for my stories... then again, I haven't updated in a couple weeks, lol. Freaky Rogue on FF.Net here
http://www.fanfiction.net/~freakyrogue
I mostly write DBZ stories (on my laptop). but only my X-Men stories are actually on the website, I had poetry up too but they got deleted. sweatdrop xd Evilness, I didn't have a backup copy either. crying
yeah my username is Die Kikyo Die you can see my userfile HERE

I write Inuyasha fics and on my user page i put up trailers for all of them except 1. all the fics i do are inu/kag no lemons or limes and are romantic comedies except one which is only humour. the titles are

Just An old Town Girl
It Was Just A Jelly
Highschool Madness
Suicide Date
How Many Lives Can You Live To Save the One You Love?

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
Nomiko
Ensatsu Kokuryu
SamanthaRose

Don't worry, I only got like... 12 for my stories... then again, I haven't updated in a couple weeks, lol. Freaky Rogue on FF.Net here
http://www.fanfiction.net/~freakyrogue
I mostly write DBZ stories (on my laptop). but only my X-Men stories are actually on the website, I had poetry up too but they got deleted. sweatdrop xd Evilness, I didn't have a backup copy either. crying

Really? I got 69 for one and it's not even 1/4 done....maybe it depends on how many people want to read about the topic....(which anime it is) or how many people are online when you post your updates.

Eloquent Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
I'm on ff.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/~vampyrchic

I write Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I'm going to try writing Angel, Quantum Leap, Babylon 5, and STAR WARS.
My username here is the same for my username at ff.net. I am Silverwolf7.

I write mainly Forgotten Realms, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but a few others are in there. Am goin gto begin posting some stories over at fictionpress soon.

My ff.net Account.
Hi, I'm an author on ff.net, too. I only have three stories posted yet and they're all from different mangas.

Never letting go- Chapters 1-4; Yi-Gi-Oh! fic. “You love me?” he spat the words out as if they where filthy, soiling his mouth as he spoke them. “That is hilarious!” he clenched his free hand into a fist and tightening his grip around the younger boys chin so hard... YAOI WARNING! CAPTER 4 IS UP!

No turning back- Chapters 1-3; Demon Diary fic. Raenef has done something really bad and Eclipse is furious! Will Eclipse loose his beloved little demon lord before he has a chance to confess his feelings towards the seraph, but what is his feelings towards Raenef? Shounen-ai. Chapter 3 is UP!

When darkness falls- Chapter 1&2; D N Angel fic.
Dark has somehow managed to rape Daisuke. Dai has now no one to lean back against, to trust, and he is scared that he will be hurt even more. Suddenly Dark dissapears, what happened?(Sorry, I suck at summaries...) Chapter 2 IS UP!

Since I'm lazy, I just copied the summaries off of my profile page... feel free to read and review my stories if you think they sound interesting. ^-^

http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimisakikun
I've written what I think is a wide assortment of Beyblade fics. I'm not very well-rounded in the multiple anime category sweatdrop (though I am writing a crossover, that's progress). I prefer to think that I'm actually a decent writer. Don't burst my bubble.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=355518
http://www.fanficion.net/~misswdhalliwell

Been on there a while, not sure just how long. I mostly do Harry Potter and LOTR fan fictions, also have a tendancy to make them slashy and even do mpreg. If you don't like it then don't read it.

I am currently working on a messed up Hermione/Draco Hermione/Severus one which will be up soon. Watch this space... sweatdrop
www.fanfiction.net/~kiwi05 (my fanfics)
and
www.fanfiction.net/~cherrykiwi (co-authorship)

I write humor. strictly humor! I'm so much better at it than other stuff.
I write lord of the rings humor, pirates of the carribbean, and a telletubbies fanfic! But dont worry, I loathe them!! I wrote a fic making fun of them and bashing them and stuff. It's my story thats gotten the most reviews of all!

My coauthorship is a humor authorship as well. Me and my friend got a few fics going and one complete!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff