Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello! Heres a little plug for me!

Ashlex_in_pearl on FF.net

I've written quite a few different fanfictions, but, most of them are mostly on hiatus.
The one I've been writing, and totally excited about, has been my Frozen sequel, Darkened.
I hope you will read and enjoy heart Support might help inspire me to continue my other stories.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

17,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I found this page a little late, here's a link to my page.

Linky-link

I've got a whole bucket full of stories in the works, but I've only uploaded three of them - two of them are LOK (Legend of Korra) oneshots and the other is an LOZ (Legend of Zelda) story. It's a GanonxOC pairing, but the story DOES NOT revolve around their relationship. The OC is a legitimate character that I'll probably write more stories for - I even made some art for her. I also have a TDKR story on a long hiatus (like 10 written chapters that are constantly being read over at the moment) that I hope to be able to upload soon since it's one of the main stories I wanna focus on. If you want, go ahead and read.

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
this is so awesome so many authors are here!!! xd xd xd

i'm in FFN too., haven't updated some of my stories for awhile now sweatdrop sweatdrop

feel free to read some of my stories i have like 10 stories posted already mostly sailor moon, mai hime and pitch perfect...

-ladyYamato09-
Hello everyone~

I only have one fanfic up but hope to write more in the future. I love Fenrich and Valvatorez and there need to be more long term fanfic with the two. There just meant to be together~ I would love if you could drop by and read it. Reviews and flames are welcomed~

Nights of Power, Lust, and Servitude

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Is it just me, or is there no archive for The School for Good and Evil on FanFiction.Net?

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Nevermind. I found it.

Fashionable Prophet

5,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shameless plug, if anyone wants to read:

thenameisdenise

That's my FF.net account. I only have like four stories and mostly for Castle. A lot of Caskett fluffs.

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't want to do this but I need to do a self promotion.

I have only a single story going on and I feel like it could use some promotion. I say this as it is more or less a practice for a book I am writing. I could get a little more exposure and reviews, that would make me so happy.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9235857/1/The-Next-Chapter

There is not and will not have romance. It's basicly L4D3.
I just started writing and posting... I have no confidence in my work but I'd like to learn more from people. My first posted fanfiction in this ff.net is a female x female relationship between Ymir x Christa (Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan). Nothing explicit about it so no worries. XD It's just a story i wrote for a writing challenge. I posted it here in a thread too. SO reviews would be great.

This is the link to the thread.

And this is the link to ff.net.

Eternal Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Hey there! My pen name is TheGolurker, and I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic called All Fired Up! The basics: Battle-happy Trainer Solar (OC) searches out worthy opponents, but soon finds himself caught up in an altogether grander adventure when the Shadow Triad raids his native Kalos Region. Teaming up with Calem and Serena, two of the Heroes of Kalos, as well as N, he travels the region, confronting disaster and strong competition along the way!

There's also a 2nd plot dealing with a mysterious past, which will converge with the main story at some point in a big way. Told in the chapters named "Sidestory".

I don't seem to get very many readers, so reviews and feedback are very much appreciated! Hope you all enjoy it!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10236061/1/All-Fired-Up

Malevolent Sage

14,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'm not linking anything because I can't stand FFnet anymore. I've been having problems with a flamer who makes it a point to post PM responses to her flames on her massive inflated privacy-violating profile, and FFnet won't remove her, or remove her reviews. I'm tired of FFnet's backwards policies of not allowing us to delete signed reviews, but lacks the staff (or desire) to delete the flames.

And just to note, I did nothing but post my first chapter. Dishonored Fandom. She then wrote almost a 2k diatribe detailing how my writing is s**t, and sick because I will eventually feature slash. It escalated from there, and despite her hitting people who defended me, and hitting other authors in other fandoms, she is still on site. Not one of her nasty reviews has been removed.

FFnet for me is an Archive. I'm concentrating on AO3 as my main. At least there you can delete reviewers that step over the line.
Maiafay
I'm not linking anything because I can't stand FFnet anymore. I've been having problems with a flamer who makes it a point to post PM responses to her flames on her massive inflated privacy-violating profile, and FFnet won't remove her, or remove her reviews. I'm tired of FFnet's backwards policies of not allowing us to delete signed reviews, but lacks the staff (or desire) to delete the flames.

And just to note, I did nothing but post my first chapter. Dishonored Fandom. She then wrote almost a 2k diatribe detailing how my writing is s**t, and sick because I will eventually feature slash. It escalated from there, and despite her hitting people who defended me, and hitting other authors in other fandoms, she is still on site. Not one of her nasty reviews has been removed.

FFnet for me is an Archive. I'm concentrating on AO3 as my main. At least there you can delete reviewers that step over the line.

Have you tried blocking her?

Feral Flatterer

Maiafay

That's unfortunate. And yes, FFnet is rather slow when it comes to addressing issues about flames/trolls but they're real quick to get authors who toe the line in regard to gore or smut. I wish that we could delete signed reviews, I really do (and please, no one make the claim that by having that feature an author can have their review section "biased." I don't think that really applies when anyone can read a story and see the true quality of the fic and decide to not support it. Review count isn't everything). I haven't received any awful flames yet, but I have received "reviews" that are just self-promotion ads or some nonsense that looks like someone logged in and drunk-reviewed the story. I don't know if you can block anyone on FFnet since I never tried it, but still... Blocking that user won't erase the massive text-wall of PM responses that you say she has erected on her profile. Still have no idea why that's okay.

Malevolent Sage

14,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
I did block her, and she "hired" people to flame my story. So why bother blocking her at all? I decided to confront her on my review board and expose some of the major inconsistencies of her "crits". Several people have inboxed me over what I said to her and have thanked me for saying it. She's infamous for making people stop writing and she's making an already slow fandom on FFnet slower - and many are going to AO3 to avoid her flames. Since I publicly refuted her, she hasn't reviewed again. But she's still bullying other authors.

I don't need to name who it is. Reading through my reviews, you'll see her. Clicking on her link will take you to some nasty, homophobic and racist commentaries and some really disturbing ideals (not to mention incorrect assumptions about fanfiction writer's rights).

Since the 2012 purge of FFnet, more and more users are going to AO3. They have the potential of overtaking FFnet's popularity and I hope they do. For the way FFnet's mods have been treating writers on their site - as Violent Crow said, deleting stories for so-called abuse when there isn't any - I'll be surprised if FFnet manages to still be king of the Fanfiction in a few years. I'm predicting AO3 will surpass it.
Maiafay
I did block her, and she "hired" people to flame my story. So why bother blocking her at all? I decided to confront her on my review board and expose some of the major inconsistencies of her "crits". Several people have inboxed me over what I said to her and have thanked me for saying it. She's infamous for making people stop writing and she's making an already slow fandom on FFnet slower - and many are going to AO3 to avoid her flames. Since I publicly refuted her, she hasn't reviewed again. But she's still bullying other authors.

I don't need to name who it is. Reading through my reviews, you'll see her. Clicking on her link will take you to some nasty, homophobic and racist commentaries and some really disturbing ideals (not to mention incorrect assumptions about fanfiction writer's rights).

Since the 2012 purge of FFnet, more and more users are going to AO3. They have the potential of overtaking FFnet's popularity and I hope they do. For the way FFnet's mods have been treating writers on their site - as Violent Crow said, deleting stories for so-called abuse when there isn't any - I'll be surprised if FFnet manages to still be king of the Fanfiction in a few years. I'm predicting AO3 will surpass it.

You could block the sock puppets she sends and delete any anon flames.

Considering the sheer laziness of the admins, it is a real possibility that AO3 will exceed FFN one of these days. I just hope the admins there are more active so people's works don't get plagiarized as badly.

That reminds me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces