Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Hellraiser

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
I have more than one account there. One is devoted to one fandom; another one is devoted to a different fandom. 3nodding

Witty Phantom

I made a new account on ffn not too long ago.

I only have one story so far because I'm working on a large scale one and I wanted to complete it before I began posting.

I'm going to try to write some one shots in between though so I can get in the groove and not let my account gather dust sweatdrop

I'm Lppurplegirl11 4laugh

I write Yugioh

Feral Flatterer

Sinnto
        I'm trying to get back to writing FF too. hi guys.

✖✖ Sinnto

Which fandom do you usually write for? smile

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Violent Crow
Which fandom do you usually write for? smile

Welp. Only Naruto to be honest.
        It's the only one that I've ever extensively read & is still popular ;p

✖✖ Sinnto

Feral Flatterer

Sinnto

✖✖ Sinnto

Oh, nice! I used to be really into Naruto, but not anymore since I got too far behind. sweatdrop
Have you joined any fanfiction guilds? Usually there will be one or two posts to help get you back into the groove of writing.

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Violent Crow
Sinnto

✖✖ Sinnto

Oh, nice! I used to be really into Naruto, but not anymore since I got too far behind. sweatdrop
Have you joined any fanfiction guilds? Usually there will be one or two posts to help get you back into the groove of writing.

No I haven't!
        I don't really know much about guilds anymore, to be honest LOL.
        I think I will c:

It's really good, you should try. c:

✖✖ Sinnto

Feral Flatterer

Sinnto

No I haven't!
        I think I will c:

✖✖ Sinnto

Just hunt around. Some guilds are private, so you have to ask to join, but I think maybe the Vice Captain of the FFnet guild will send you an invite if he hasn't already. This v v v is just to get his attention so he can invite you if you'd like. I summon thee, Vice Captain Renkon Root! razz
Renkon Root

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Violent Crow
Sinnto

No I haven't!
        I think I will c:

✖✖ Sinnto

Just hunt around. Some guilds are private, so you have to ask to join, but I think maybe the Vice Captain of the FFnet guild will send you an invite if he hasn't already. This v v v is just to get his attention so he can invite you if you'd like. I summon thee, Vice Captain Renkon Root! razz
Renkon Root

>///<
        Hehe thank you!
        I'm still in the drafting idea process though. But finals are coming up so I don't think I will be writing anytime this month ;p

✖✖ Sinnto

Feral Flatterer

Sinnto

>///<
        Hehe thank you!
        I'm still in the drafting idea process though. But finals are coming up so I don't think I will be writing anytime this month ;p

✖✖ Sinnto

Ugh. Finals. Yes, I have quite a few final exams coming up and all of the prep work for that is eating up what free time that I have. Don't worry though, you don't have to be an active writer to be in the guild. We just like to chat about what we like to write, what we struggle with in our writing, and all sorts of things. There are even monthly prompts if you're up for it. 3nodding

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Violent Crow
Ugh. Finals. Yes, I have quite a few final exams coming up and all of the prep work for that is eating up what free time that I have. Don't worry though, you don't have to be an active writer to be in the guild. We just like to chat about what we like to write, what we struggle with in our writing, and all sorts of things. There are even monthly prompts if you're up for it. 3nodding

Yes! I love to talk about those c:
        And prompts. I haven't really found a community for this yet -- so yeah c:

But yeah, finals are definitely time eater. Not going to be free for a while -- and the professors tend to stack work right before too lol

✖✖ Sinnto

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

With Camp NaNo pretty much over, I'm getting back into my fanfics. Just finished editing and uploading three prompts for my two prompt collections.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Hello everyone! biggrin

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I got caught up in the new site made by the Gaia team. But they don't have a fan fiction forum over there, plus, I missed all of you! I see we got a couple new faces in the thread during my absence.

Fanatical Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Hi guys~

I currently only have nine stories up on FF and am slowly but surely working on a few new works.

I've written four for Katekyo Hitman Reborn and the other five in Kuroko no Basket.

I have ideas for two other fandoms but it's just a matter of being motivated which I'm horribly bad at D:

And I think it should also be said that I mostly write shonen ai/yaoi, but some of my works are general and friendship based.

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
I just posted a new story without finishing any of my old ones. I feel so dirty.

Firebreathing Duck

6,625 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Renkon Root
I just posted a new story without finishing any of my old ones. I feel so dirty.

welcome to the club... xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces