Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Paladin

8,750 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
at the moment I use this side only for reading but I hope I will complete a story soon so I can also upload something

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm so bad at writing fight scenes because I just can't imagine them properly and yet I can't stop incorporating them in! Why?! Why must I do this to myself?! emotion_facepalm
Kadaj5
Can anyone give their two cents on my fics? I really need the feedback as much as anyone else does.

What fandom is it? If it's something I know I'd love to. I like reading fanfiction, and as a writer myself, I know how important other people's opinion is.
ReiMMM
Kadaj5
Can anyone give their two cents on my fics? I really need the feedback as much as anyone else does.

What fandom is it? If it's something I know I'd love to. I like reading fanfiction, and as a writer myself, I know how important other people's opinion is.

The vast majority of them are Ojamajo Doremi. Several of my stories in that fandom use elements from other fandoms and use borrowed OCs to help with the plot; several of said elements are admittedly shoehorned.

Other than those, I do have three film fics (two of which are in the works), and an MLP fic that I now have to remake.

Several of my fics aren't exactly worth reading though...
Kadaj5
ReiMMM
Kadaj5

The vast majority of them are Ojamajo Doremi. Several of my stories in that fandom use elements from other fandoms and use borrowed OCs to help with the plot; several of said elements are admittedly shoehorned.

Other than those, I do have three film fics (two of which are in the works), and an MLP fic that I now have to remake.

Mmmm alrighty then, send me your favorite one, I'll read it and let you know what I think smile
Hi! I'm on fanfiction.net too!! My name there is Izzy333 and I write Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom Hearts fanfiction!!! smile

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
So, what do you guys do when you're in between fandoms?
ReiMMM
Kadaj5
ReiMMM
Kadaj5

Mmmm alrighty then, send me your favorite one, I'll read it and let you know what I think smile

Ok.
This is my fave so far.
If there is anything you do not like about it, then I need to know what it is so I can avoid it in the future. Same with plot holes, contrivances, etc.
Renkon Root

What do you mean?

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Like when you've lost interest in whatever your current obsession was, but haven't yet found your new obsession?

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
I read whatever fanfics that are in my favs/alerts and it usually sparks the interest in whichever fandom again.
Renkon Root
Like when you've lost interest in whatever your current obsession was, but haven't yet found your new obsession?

Oh!
umm... I don't know, usually my obsession chases me until something new comes along. But I think that if you're not inspired, don't write. Unless you want to, but write whatever you feel like writing. Sounds to me like an excellent time to explore new fandoms you've never wrote for before.

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Renkon Root

lol Luckily (unluckily?) this has never happened to me. I fixate on one thing until something else comes along then I jump on board that one for a while, then some other hot guy, uh I mean fandom catches my eye. wink

Most of the time I drift in and out of all the fandoms I stalk. The worst thing to me would be losing the love of a fandom and never going back.

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Omnia Vanitus

I have a few old stories for Inuyasha, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Cowboy Bebop and Harry Potter.

After a long period of writer's block, I'm finally righting again and working on some new stories for Harry Potter and Bleach.

And just a heads up, a lot of my stories are rated M.

Tipsy Lunatic

Renkon Root

Admittedly that doesn't happen to me a lot.
Like Tanta my fandoms usually chase me down until my brain moves on to another one. And even then... (thus is born crossovers!)

But, when that does happen I usually just read older fanfics that I know I like.
I've got a stockpile of Harry Potter and Ranma 1/2 (two of the most proilfic fandoms I know that I really enjoy) fanfiction packed away in my favorites and on my computer. I enjoy re reading them more than the books or manga themselves actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff