Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Considering stepping away from fandom for a while. Work on my own stuff with my own characters. I dunno, making up s**t with existing characters, existing scenarios, existing settings doesn't seem so fulfilling anymore. Anyone else experience this?

I regularly write both, so it's never really been a problem for me. Though sometimes I get attached to an idea being a fanfic and yet mourn that it's not an original idea. I really annoy myself when that happens.

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I write both, although most of my original stuff comes from weird dreams, lol pirate

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

All my original stuff sucks balls. stare
Renkon Root

Why?
I loe fanfiction i read it everyday! It keeps me from doing my homework.like right now i'm suppose to be working on a project....
sweatdrop

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Renkon Root
Why?

No reason. Just the way I perceive them.
Been in the fanific
for a while and started on a
new over the summer, not a big
fandom but so far got good reviews!

So the kicker, I did write 8 chaps
for the story and then fix them before
I update, but a few days ago, my pc
crashed and well Chap 4 was gone and gone..

Now I get to rewrite it again just
having probs on getting in the "writer zone.."

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
hey again! I write whenever I have time
xBlazing_Bladex
I don't know if I really believe in a "writer's zone". Sure, there are times where you want to write and there are times when you don't want to write, but sometimes if you want to get something finished the only way you're gonna achieve that is sucking it up and putting yourself to it, regardless of how you're feeling or whether you really want to do it right then.

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Renkon Root
Kitsune No Tsubasa
Renkon Root
Why?

No reason. Just the way I perceive them.

everyone is their own worse critic

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
xBlazing_Bladex
Been in the fanific
for a while and started on a
new over the summer, not a big
fandom but so far got good reviews!

So the kicker, I did write 8 chaps
for the story and then fix them before
I update, but a few days ago, my pc
crashed and well Chap 4 was gone and gone..

Now I get to rewrite it again just
having probs on getting in the "writer zone.."

I once lost a whole story that way, I learned the hard way to keep a copy of everything I am writing either as a hard copy or I opened an email account and regularly email myself updates of all my ongoing stories. That way I always have a copy off site, so to speak, that I can open up and review/keep in case of major crashes.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I read fanfics all the time and I'm thinking of wring one myself. I've got an idea and have typed a few things but it's all a mess. I'll probably get it in proper order eventually but their is a lot of stuff I need to do to fix it.

I've never written a fic before my gosh it's hard getting the ideas out of my head.

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
9:00 PM - 12:13 AM (Computer Time) writing a two-page letter fan fiction to put up on ff.net. How the ******** did I even produce a two-page fan fiction letter short story and still be so wired on my own hormones that I don't even want to go to bed? burning_eyes emotion_zombie

Dapper Fairy

SakuraSyaoran
I read fanfics all the time and I'm thinking of wring one myself. I've got an idea and have typed a few things but it's all a mess. I'll probably get it in proper order eventually but their is a lot of stuff I need to do to fix it.

I've never written a fic before my gosh it's hard getting the ideas out of my head.

I know what you mean. It took almost a year to write my first story. But once I started writing, I found that getting ideas were easy, and nearly impossible to stop my imagination from running wild. There is the occasional case of writer's block, though. ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Fairy

Hannah Yeager
9:00 PM - 12:13 AM (Computer Time) writing a two-page letter fan fiction to put up on ff.net. How the ******** did I even produce a two-page fan fiction letter short story and still be so wired on my own hormones that I don't even want to go to bed? burning_eyes emotion_zombie

A letter fanfiction? I don't think I've ever read one before. I would love to check it out once it's posted, even if I'm not familiar with the fandom. ~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff