Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I will once I decide on current chap whether to break it into two chaps and finish editing.

Dangerous Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Chubbi Chicky
TONORADISH! xd

Its a pleasure to meet cha! rofl

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3006737/Tono_Radish

Dangerous Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Chubbi Chicky
TONORADISH! xd

Its a pleasure to meet cha! rofl

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3006737/Tono_Radish

Quotable Autobiographer

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I write Daria, Harry Potter, and Hot Gimmick. smile Read if you have time, pm me and I'll do the same for you.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~michellesdaughter

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I guess its is nice e meet you all too even if i don't read some of the fics.

Aged Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
My fanfics are just starting out so not much has gone on yet with them.
Easy to catch up on. Basically still "In Progress"
Right now all I have are two stories:

My main one is an AU sequel to InuYasha: Secret of The Cursed Mask (PS2 Video game)
I'd highly recommend learning about the game to understand the protagonist of the story, but you don't have to actually play the game to read the story.

The second is a crossover between Devil May Cry and Supernatural. The first chapter for that one is currently being worked on now.

The rest are just some one-shots I'm going to get around to eventually. >w<

http://www.fanfiction.net/~carnalinstinct

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Happy Easter and good luck with everyones fan fics.

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
I am writing a Tintin/Torchwood crossover and I would love reviews, please!

The Adventures of Tintin: The Girl and the Tesseract Machine

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
emotion_sweatdrop

Um...hullo, fellow Fanfiction writers. . w.;

Name's Eri. I write D. Gray-man fanfiction. emotion_bigheart Thus far, I've only had a total of 310 hits and 111 visitors on all my stories:
The Angel Exorcist
A Bookman Never Forgets
He Said He Had a Story
Exorcists Don't Wear Pink
Soundless Voice

And I'm Eri Chan-chan on there. :3

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
D. Gray man good series for a fan fiction.

Fashionable Genius

5,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
*peeks in and smiles before waving* Hello there. I post on FF.net. Often actually.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~faerysdelight

I have several Bits and Pieces going on, one for each fandom that I have random one shots going on for. I also have some longer chapter stories that I update every Friday in an alternating order. This coming Friday, I update Finding a Bit of Trust which is a Naruto fanfiction with the pairing of Ibiki/Naruto. Next Friday I will post a chapter of A Shifting of Life which is a Bleach gender bender fic with Ichigo as my unwilling male turned female (and with good reason, not just because!).

I write in any fandom that I read in pretty much. Naruto, Bleach, Weiss Kruez, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z GT, Inuyasha, Stargate SG-1, and so on. It's a very long list. I hope that you guys enjoy reading.

*contemplates putting some of my B&Ps up on Gaia*

Oh! I post NOTHING with smut on FF.net. Not a darn thing. You want that, you go to aff.net dang it. heart

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
for some reason, my fan fiction stories don't get many reviews
Meitian Zero
I'm on Fanfiction.net @ http://fanfiction.net/~meitian

Been writing fics for, oh, four years now, but just started posting them this winter. I like humor and turning cliches on their heads. A lot.

I write for Garth Nix, Harry Potter and Tamora Pierce right now, but I've got another HP fic lined up (Hufflepuff students yay!) and an LOTR one, too. Probably a lot more Sabriel stuff, and maybe some Discworld someday, too.

I'm on FFN. AlannaSilverwolf smile Tamora Pierce hm? Have you read the Alanna series?? That's where I got the name, so many many years ago.

Beloved Detective

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RiverSong1984
for some reason, my fan fiction stories dont get many reviews

It may just be your audience is too broad, not enough updates or you just dont have enough hook to draw in the reader making them want continue to continue reading it. If I had to put mine in those categories it be updates.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
RiverSong1984
for some reason, my fan fiction stories don't get many reviews

Do you allow Anonymous reviewers?
If not.. You may want to consider doing so sometime in the near future.

Anonymous reviewers, like myself (Jostanos), are one of the largest reader/review bases on many fanfiction sites and fansites including FF.net, Live Journal (LJ), The new Shinobi Legacy, Inuyasha Journey (Dani's IJ to some), Gaia (OF COURSE! ^_^), DA (Deviant Art), and many others.

I do admit that there are some 'Anonymous reviewers' out there that just love to flame fan fiction writers for the heck of it.. But they are not true reviewers. No..

They are Trolls, Rampant rabid fanpeople, flame 'artists' (and I use the term 'artists' loosely -_-) that think that they know it all and that are the "Be all and end all of all things manga, anime, games, movies, etc"....

Holy Frell those people are arrogant!
I admit that I can be and have been arrogant too.. (Who hasn't been?. DON'T KID YOURSELVES!)

Please allow anonymous reviewers... Some, if not most, May post constructive critisism, or praise. Some flames/rants are acceptable.. After all.. how else are you going to cook S'MORES! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff