Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ohaii. I'm part of a collaborative team on FFN. Our name is Dr. Yuki and we've just started writing a Glee/Homestuck crossover. XD We're having so much fun with ittt. As for our other fics, well, they're mega old. So I would be kinda embarrassed if somebody read them, but eh.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Labtech Abi
Ohaii. I'm part of a collaborative team on FFN. Our name is Dr. Yuki and we've just started writing a Glee/Homestuck crossover. XD We're having so much fun with ittt. As for our other fics, well, they're mega old. So I would be kinda embarrassed if somebody read them, but eh.

What were your other fics and were they Glee/Homestruck related?
if so.. I have neither seen/watched nor am I really interested in those shows at the moment.

Also... It may be that I may have reviewed some of them before you started these new fics.

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Jostanos Crux
Labtech Abi

if so.. I have neither seen/watched nor am I really interested in those shows at the moment.

Also... It may be that I may have reviewed some of them before you started these new fics.

We wrote mostly Naruto slash. We started a couple of crossovers (involving Naruto, of course) but never finished them. We haven't completed any stories, actually. xd

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Labtech Abi
Jostanos Crux
Labtech Abi

We wrote mostly Naruto slash. We started a couple of crossovers (involving Naruto, of course) but never finished them. We haven't completed any stories, actually. xd

It would be nice if you did. I enjoy reading Naruto fics (Crossovers included) whether they be slash or not. smile

I also enjoy reading Harry Potter, Inuyasha, YYH, Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Death Note, Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing AC, Pokemon, FMA, and quite a few other Slash and non slash crossover/non crossover fics.

I do not, exactly, have any favorite pairings...But I think I may have a few ideas for some pairings that I am willing to discuss with authors at another time. smile

*to all fanfiction authors*
Please continue to update your respective stories when you may...
Especially those that have not been updated since 2006-2010.

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Speaking of Fanfictions that seem to have been either abandoned/left dormant or put on temporary hiatus...

The following Fics I would like to see either updated in the near future or Closed by the author(s) themselves. Thank you. *bows*

Potter Black Haruno; Broken Tool; Against the odds; Senju Haru; Building Bridges; Senju Arashi; Okami Mitarashi; Since when are there two Potters?; Mewtwo's Childe; All for you, Zabuza;
Apprentice of the Shark Demon; Family that cares; Shinobi Wizard; Harry Potter and the Legend of the Sorcerers; Child of the Snake Sannin; Naruto of the Nine Tails; The Wrath of a Woman Scorned; Naruto and co read Harry Potter; Cousins Series; The Great Escape; Harry Potter: new Batman; Naruto: Demon's Path; As Natural as they come; A new player: year three: Mists of Lies;
Force of Love;Harry Potter and the lost Heirre; Harry Potter Kung Fu Master; when a Stranger interferes; Anbu Magic; Arcane Academy; Legacy of the Batman; Shadows I: Sorcerer's Stone; Harry Potter and the Sage's Stone: In WHich there are Consequences; Simple wish; Harry Potter and the God of Death; Entwined Sorcery; Alchemy & Wizardry; Fields of Gold; Harry Potter and the Ouran Host Club; Alternative Harry Potter Story; Hariel of the resistance; Harry Potter and the Power Pack; Marbles; Little Orphan Harry; Servnt of Hellsing; Will to Live; The Sealed Kunai; An Army of one; From the top: Harry Hammato; Gaara's new Family.

There are others, but these were formost on the list.. Please update or inform of closer soon.

*bows* Domo arigato
I am a new writer on that site. Spacesword16. I currently have ran completely out of ideas for fan-fiction so if you want to check out my stories and leave suggestions you can.

Conservative Explorer

I always try to get my fanfics at least mostly finished before I start posting them, so that I can update them regularly and no one has to be struck with a dead story.
Jostanos Crux
Speaking of Fanfictions that seem to have been either abandoned/left dormant or put on temporary hiatus...

The following Fics I would like to see either updated in the near future or Closed by the author(s) themselves. Thank you. *bows*

Potter Black Haruno; Broken Tool; Against the odds; Senju Haru; Building Bridges; Senju Arashi; Okami Mitarashi; Since when are there two Potters?; Mewtwo's Childe; All for you, Zabuza;
Apprentice of the Shark Demon; Family that cares; Shinobi Wizard; Harry Potter and the Legend of the Sorcerers; Child of the Snake Sannin; Naruto of the Nine Tails; The Wrath of a Woman Scorned; Naruto and co read Harry Potter; Cousins Series; The Great Escape; Harry Potter: new Batman; Naruto: Demon's Path; As Natural as they come; A new player: year three: Mists of Lies;
Force of Love;Harry Potter and the lost Heirre; Harry Potter Kung Fu Master; when a Stranger interferes; Anbu Magic; Arcane Academy; Legacy of the Batman; Shadows I: Sorcerer's Stone; Harry Potter and the Sage's Stone: In WHich there are Consequences; Simple wish; Harry Potter and the God of Death; Entwined Sorcery; Alchemy & Wizardry; Fields of Gold; Harry Potter and the Ouran Host Club; Alternative Harry Potter Story; Hariel of the resistance; Harry Potter and the Power Pack; Marbles; Little Orphan Harry; Servnt of Hellsing; Will to Live; The Sealed Kunai; An Army of one; From the top: Harry Hammato; Gaara's new Family.

There are others, but these were formost on the list.. Please update or inform of closer soon.

*bows* Domo arigato

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with what you were talking about above...but can you send me a list of good naruto or harry potter (not crossover) slash fics?

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
NiteShadowFox
Jostanos Crux

*bows* Domo arigato

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with what you were talking about above...but can you send me a list of good naruto or harry potter (not crossover) slash fics?

If I can find any, NSF, I will write down what they are and post them either here or PM them directly to you. smile
Jostanos Crux
NiteShadowFox
Jostanos Crux

If I can find any, NSF, I will write down what they are and post them either here or PM them directly to you. smile

Thanks. biggrin
^_^

Hilarious Gaian

4,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
NiteShadowFox
Jostanos Crux
NiteShadowFox
Jostanos Crux

Thanks. biggrin
^_^

You're welcome. ^_^

*coughs*

To the FF.net authors....

*as Sonic the Hedgehog* I'm waiting... for you to update your respective stories.
Remember.. the list that I posted was only a fraction of all the stories that I have notices that are still dormant on FF.net.

*raises an eyebrow* Would you like me to post the rest of it? Hmmm?

-_- Trust me... You would not like it and it would probably, like some of the other posts here, be considered "SPAM"..

Please.. Choose wisely.
Hey everyone, me and another FFnet author have started a Naruto yaoi guild. If anyone's interested in joining, who writes or reads Naruto yaoi fanfiction, please let me know or apply. We're still working on it, and anyone who'd be interested in joining is definately welcome. The link to it is: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/naruto-yaoi-writers-guild/g.372145/ and all Naruto yaoi pairings are welcome.

Yeah, yeah, and I think I've posted on here often enough that the link to my FFnet is on at last 3 different pages, but i'll post it again, http://fanfiction.net/~nightfox15 Reviews greatly appreciated!!

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Naruto, eh? I know a friend who'd love that.

I have never gotten into Naruto enough to bother, but I'm sure my friend will be quite enamored.
Hi everybody! I also have an account on FF;

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2666750/EpicLover

I write Criminal mind slash, Morgan and Reid only, although I read other pairing too. Is anybody interested in that? I havn't uploaded any new storys in like six month or something, becasue of a serious case of writtersblock =( I still write, I just can't seem to finish anything..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff