And i write Naruto and Gakuen Alice fanfics! ^^

Seeking the truth in you

Lonely Fairy

8,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
User Image

I just started posting my stories of fanfiction.net, not all of them up there yet. =)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~tamabonotchi

I'll mainly write Naruto since I'm watching it right now and it's inspiring. @.@
ooooooooh.
I want a cute face!
anyone write good yaoi for something other than Naruto?

Ruthless Donator

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hellraiser 500
SuzakoHime

Shirahime91 writes some good PoT ones 3nodding
Hi! 8D I've been on fanfiction.net for... oh, man, eight years now? I feel so old! XD

Buuuut~ I write for lots of fanfiction for different fandoms... Harry Potter, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, etc... sorry if I'm forgetting about ninety percent of fandoms I write in, LOL. I'm one of those writers that tend to have an OTP, but not really stick to it since I like challenging myself with different pairings and genres. 8D Soooo~ I tend to write yaoi, yuri, het, or anything that people can challenge me with. ^_~
XxAsuka_SamaxX
SuzakoHime

Shirahime91 writes some good PoT ones 3nodding

I've been reading a really well written LOTR/DBZ yaoi crossover by MissJinny Click here for the story

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
wow, so many new faces and stories to check out. Welcome to the discussion, if you really enjoy fanfiction.net you should check out the guild.
User Image

Is anyone else planning on doing some major writing and story updating over spring break?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Hey. I'm Amaranthine Tsukuyomi on Fanfiction. I'm thinking about adding another chapter or two to my story. It's called "The Lost Zodiac Legend" based on Fruits Basket. I think it's pretty good, considering I'm fairly new.
Umi Pryde
wow, so many new faces and stories to check out. Welcome to the discussion, if you really enjoy fanfiction.net you should check out the guild.
User Image

Is anyone else planning on doing some major writing and story updating over spring break?

I wish...but alas...I need the inspiration and well...that's not getting to me

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Mystic-Vampire-Fox
Umi Pryde
User Image

I wish...but alas...I need the inspiration and well...that's not getting to me

awe, I'm so sorry. I send thee good thoughts in hopes your muse will pop into gear and get hyped on sugarthoughts soon. ^_^

Enjoy your spring break all the same! Mine ends Tuesday morning.....*le sigh*
LUCKY, I don't get break 'til April 7th. (HEY that's a month before my bday. Already?) Two weeks of torture (consisting of revising all these papers and finishing my autobiography project. Oh yeah and math but that stuff is easy) until then.

Hopefully then I can put up my own fanfiction. It's going to be a HP/FMA crossover (FF.net probably doesn't need anymore of those though). So far I've partially thought up a verrryyy basic (crappy) plot, and I know how I'm going to start, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that.

Oh yeah I'm looking for this HP/LOTR fic I read years ago (when I had a temporary but major obsession with LOTR), but I forgot the name and author. Harry is hanging around the Quidditch Pitch when he gets zapped into Middle Earth, and Frodo & Sam & Co (or at least some of them) finds him and of course he joins the party (I think it was around when they were in the mountains?). The last chapter that it was updated on then, Dumbledore was zapped back into HP world and Harry was left to help defend WhatsTheTownCalledAgain from the orcs. The plot is pretty much canon with LOTR. The author apparently didn't update often but there were huge chapters. (Yeah I make it sound like crap but it was really good) So if anyone knows of this fic (there's probably many that match the criteria though) please let me know?
Wow, lots of people from FF.net.

I have the same name there as here ( www.fanfiction.net/~phantomsunssong ) and I have written a variety of things over time, though I'm currently working on Fullmetal Alchemist, Danny Phantom, and Pokemon (I know, laugh all you want...) fanfictions. I also have a thing for dragons, so as a result, I have both an FMA and DP fic with plots centering around them.

I also love most crossovers, even if I know little about one of the fandoms of the crossover. (That's how I got interested in FMA, haha...)

Pretty City Kitty
Hopefully then I can put up my own fanfiction. It's going to be a HP/FMA crossover (FF.net probably doesn't need anymore of those though). So far I've partially thought up a verrryyy basic (crappy) plot, and I know how I'm going to start, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that.

Yeah, there are quite a few of those. The ones with basic plots don't usually go very far, though. Try twisting it around, change things from the norm as much as you can. A majority of them place Ed in as a student. Try doing something different than that, even if it's just placing him in a different house. For example, one story I've read put Ed in Slytherin rather than Gryffindor, like most do, and it's got over a thousand reviews. Granted, there was a lot done with the plot as well to make it really good, but you get the picture. Don't be afraid to really mess with things and put the two worlds together in a way that hasn't been thought of before, either. Maybe you can bring the HP cast to Amestris for a change?

Ah, I'm probably not helping much, but anyway, I'll keep an eye out for it. I like those. ^ ^
Gee you read my mind! Yeah that was what I was gonna do. I've always wondered why they never put them into FMA world anyway. Maybe because it's easier to plop Edo-kun (and Al if he comes with) right into Hogwarts (usually because for the need of their alchemy-skillage making them profe-position worthy) and let whatever chaos happen.
Yeah I hope mine will be different....

My username name in FF.net is Skitty Kat Girl. So far I've only been using it to store all my favorite stories xD (I tried searching myself on the authors list. But I didn't appear of course since I'm not exactly and author yet)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff