Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm on fanfiction.net (as Mz D) but I might get deleted soon because of the lemon content in my stories.

After a year they finally noticed! sweatdrop
Mz D
I'm on fanfiction.net (as Mz D) but I might get deleted soon because of the lemon content in my stories.

After a year they finally noticed! sweatdrop
it's really slow.I don't read ff.net's an. I just read hp, lotr, sor sh= lord of the rings,harry potter, school of rock sleepy hollow,ect....1894 is good to, and steven king.

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Iskander
Osh. Sure a lot of posts.

I'm a ff.net user which gets banned, flamed, praised and scolded.
My fics list is scary and no one should ever read it.

ffname: unintentional nightmare

I do a lot of stuff, but perge once my fics list gets too long. Right now I've got a lot of YuGiOh stuff up. Some LOTR, Fushigi Yuugi,...and something I forgot. An random one shots no one knows what to do with.

OMG! i'M SURE I KNOW YOU ON FF.NET! I'm sure I've read some of you sroties and stuff bei i can't remem ber! ^^ My Pen name Is Jade Queen of the Damned on there so if i have dropped you a review nice to see ya! If not sorry lol!

Jadexx

Bastet13's Husbando

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Carma Fox
Quote:
Lol! Its okay! Dantes personality is easy to write about, he's the cool cocky guy who doesn't sweat it under pressure! I like trish, better than Lucia personaly, at least she tired to kick Dante's a** right at the begining of the game! (I watch the beginning over and over coz it cracks me up so much! XD!

Jade xx

Hmmm, maybe I will write Devil May Cry fan fiction, I really want to anyway. Now I just need a plot. whee

Ohh good good! ^^ I'd love to read it Hmm plots can be simple, like, i don't know...a demon is pluaging New yourk, (Or a place that you know well) Some thing like that! ^^ and Dante has to save the worls (Again) sometimes the simplest of plots can be the most ingenoius, because some complex polts cvan make you feel really confused ^^

Hope it helps!

Jade xx

Divine Spirit

A lot of people are on ff.net. I am too as Acire Fox....although I am mad at them right now... crying No one ever reviews my stories and I'm trying to become an author. sad But....that may have something to do with the fact that I haven't updated in a while... crying but that's because when I did no one reviewed me. *sniff* It is just one unending cycle of hurt.... sad

PS I'm not as crazy as you think. sweatdrop

7,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I love ff.net!!! heart I write Harry Potter fan fiction as MissMoony16, and am writing a story called 'Defending the Light'.
I'm on fanfiction.net as well as Shamera. ^__^

Here's my ff.net profile

I've mostly been writing Harry Potter fics for the last year, although I've gone through Yami no Matsuei, Gundam Wing, Inu-Yasha, Stargate, and Star Wars. I don't even remember when I first joined fanfiction.net. LOL! It sure was a long time ago.
I'm on Fanfiction.net, I'm InsaneOtakuNekoSamantha14433 sweatdrop Yeah, I know, long, ain't it?
Yuuuup I post to FF.net! Formerly Mystic Vaporeon and now Zurui Karasu like my nick here!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~zuruikarasu

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mysticvaporeon
I used to post on ff.net a loooong time ago when the still allowed stories about real people, had a banner exchange, and featured fics with ratings of NC-17. I joined sometime in 1998.

My stuff's still there, for the most part:
http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=5679
I read at fanfiction.net.. but sadly, i don't write... haha, actually i can't write. sweatdrop
hey hey all. I write on ff.net link is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=14526
it's all Fushigi Yuugi except for the one Digimon poem I wrote like two years ago. most of it is darker but if you're interested check it out. always like to have new raders. wink
Quote:
Ohh good good! ^^ I'd love to read it Hmm plots can be simple, like, i don't know...a demon is pluaging New yourk, (Or a place that you know well) Some thing like that! ^^ and Dante has to save the worls (Again) sometimes the simplest of plots can be the most ingenoius, because some complex polts cvan make you feel really confused ^^

Hope it helps!

Jade xx

Heheh, sounds good, sounds good, I'm really going to think about what I want to write before I start. I wouldn't want to write something awful, and do a great game like DMC shame...SHAME!!! wink

Aged Noob

12,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sufi
I used to post on ff.net a loooong time ago when the still allowed stories about real people, had a banner exchange, and featured fics with ratings of NC-17. I joined sometime in 1998.

My stuff's still there, for the most part:
]http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=5679

I remember those days! With the band and actor sections. And the lists and NC-17 fics.

And the forums, I miss those forums.
I'm on ff.net, under Rogue Almighty.

I'm mainly a HP, And Xmen/any kind writer, But I'm thinking of committing virtual suicide.....sigh......anyway, I'm gonna check out most of you now, and I've even read some of yours, too! All of you, keep writing! You're doing a great job!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff