Welcome to Gaia! ::

My penname is Allexandra Radcliffe, and I've written two Rurouni Kenshin fics, one Golden Sun fic, and a Harry Potter/Golden Sun crossover called Isaac Potter... ^-^ I can't help it, I love Isaac Potter... (97 reviews and only the 11th chapter!)
Carma Fox
Quote:
I'm an author of FF.Net under the name of Anichan.
I'm not exactly the best writer but my Yu Yu Hakusho fic did pretty well.
98 reviews can't be wrong...

Wow, 98 reviews? I only have 40, but my fandom is pretty small. I'm trying to go for 50. wink I think I'm a great writer, but everyone needs improvement, (I've been told I use too many commas... sweatdrop ) so I always encourage everyone reviewing to review as honestly as possible, or else I get a whole bunch of "This is great, write more" type reviews. Which is fine I guess, but....
I think 40 reviews is a really great number even if the fandom wasn't small.
Hello! My fanfiction.net pename is: Yuzuyu Lunairia biggrin pwheee...it took me 10mins to think of a pename hehehe >< oh well! please do R/R if you can~i'd appreciate it!
Quote:
I think 40 reviews is a really great number even if the fandom wasn't small.

Thanks a lot! But I have seen stories with reviews up to 50 - 70 and the story is total...crap. (I don't like fluff.) So a lot of reviews don't always matter, just that maybe the genre is popular. I once read a story with very good writing, but it had a blatant Mary Sue... stressed
Hello all my pen name is Adrianna Casteel and I write Buffy and Angel Fan Fic...I started this one and it's set after Buffy defeats the first..it's my version of what happened. Please let me know what you think?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~adriannacasteel
My name is IcyPanther and I write:

Harry Potter
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu Yu Hakusho

My most popular is Black is Our World(HP) with 72 reviews for three chapters and Black Tears (YYH) with 204 reviews for eight chapters.

It'd be great if you could leave a review!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~icypanther
Oh! I almost forgot...I write:

Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Kare Kano, and Crossover Fanfiction ^__^;;;

and again, my username is Yuzuyu Lunairia <~~~no, i am not an attention freak ^^;;
hehe, let me change that. Black is Our World (BOW for short) now has 73 votes! ^^
Quote:
But I have seen stories with reviews up to 50 - 70 and the story is total...crap. (I don't like fluff.) So a lot of reviews don't always matter, just that maybe the genre is popular. I once read a story with very good writing, but it had a blatant Mary Sue... stressed
stressed ...I can't stand Mary Sues! It makes it more misreable to navigate through the genre to find a decent fic. Especially in the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom.
Oh, and can't forget the CYOA -and/or- You/<insert cannon character> fad. (Quite a few are probably meant to be self-inserts)
I'm MentalSarcasm, and can be found here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mentalsarcasm

I've written DBZ fics, Gundam Fics, Batman of the Future, and Stargate SG-1 fics, and right now I'm working on a Harry Potter one which I'm hoping will be up by the end of the week, or at elast the beginning of it will be up.
My penname is Mrs. Niles Crane (... I watch too much TV), and I write the following:

Harry Potter
Frasier
Monk
Pirates of the Caribbean
and Misc/Plays & Musicals.

...NOT "Cats", though.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mrsnilescrane
Hey, i write there too. I haven't updated in a while though. I mostly write Yu Gi Oh, Harry Potter, but i'm trying to start writing Shaman King.
----> Http://www.fanfiction.net/~marionphauna
The signature says it all! ^^ I'm a Fire Emblem 7, Yugioh, and Yu Yu Hakusho fanwriter. I'm also working on a few unreleased pokemon and teen titans one-shots, yet.

Yay! All the linkies! *goes around collecting names*
Quote:
...I can't stand Mary Sues! It makes it more misreable to navigate through the genre to find a decent fic. Especially in the Yu Yu Hakusho fandom.
Oh, and can't forget the CYOA -and/or- You/<insert cannon character> fad. (Quite a few are probably meant to be self-inserts)

Lol, even in my small fandom there are Mary Sues...thankfully, I've only ever read one that fit the bill, so it's all right. Not like the hundreds that are in huge fandoms like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff