Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha...cool! I'm amazed at the amount of fanfic.net writers on here. My user name is soratakan, i only have one story, it's a Digimon story. But, I do have quite a lot of pretty good stories on my favorites list, so it's worth a look. Well, if you like yaoi. If not....well, don't look at it I guess.

Anyone else absolutely adore anything by Shirohane?
http://www.fanfiction.net/~daeowan

Check me out, OR I'LL KILL YOU!
Carma Fox
I like reading good FF8 stories are there any FF.N authors who write any? wink

That depends. If you like SeiferxSquall, I know a bunch. Otherwise...I can't really help, sorry. sweatdrop

Some good authors/stories.

'Let Me Make It Alright', and 'The Devil's Own,' by Angry Angel

'Shameful Ties,' and 'Burnt,' by Agar

Those should keep you busy for the time being, especially Let Me Make It Alright, since I think it's over 40 chapters. It's very good, though. Let me know if you want any other ones. The fics I typically follow are Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, FF7, FF8, FFX, Kingdom Hearts, and Rurouni Kenshin. There's a few others, but oh well. Oh, I am quite a yaoi fan, so if that bugs you, then I guess this list is of no use to you. xp
Hi! I'm on fanfiction.net under the name of Briar Noir. I usually write Inuyasha stories, but watch and read alot og anime and manga and will write about whatever tickles my fancy.
I've posted some of them here on Gaia too.
Hi, I'm on fanfiction.net under the name of Briar Noir.
oops doubled. . .
gonk gonk gonk Awww....why aren't there more Slayers fans? crying
Maybe it's not as widely known but it's still good!

(Posted my site on pg 2: Knight of L-sama)
Quote:
That depends. If you like SeiferxSquall, I know a bunch. Otherwise...I can't really help, sorry.

Some good authors/stories.

'Let Me Make It Alright', and 'The Devil's Own,' by Angry Angel

'Shameful Ties,' and 'Burnt,' by Agar

Those should keep you busy for the time being, especially Let Me Make It Alright, since I think it's over 40 chapters. It's very good, though. Let me know if you want any other ones. The fics I typically follow are Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, FF7, FF8, FFX, Kingdom Hearts, and Rurouni Kenshin. There's a few others, but oh well. Oh, I am quite a yaoi fan, so if that bugs you, then I guess this list is of no use to you.

Thanks a lot, I also know an AMAZING FF7 fic called Sink To The Bottom With You by Catalina. Everyone should read it! I've never read any yaoi or...whats the other one...yoai...something like that, but I'll give a try, at least once. wink
I'm an author of FF.Net under the name of Anichan.
I'm not exactly the best writer but my Yu Yu Hakusho fic did pretty well.
98 reviews can't be wrong...
So far I have3 Dbz fanfics and one Ranma 1/2 even though I 'm thinking of writing stuff for more series later.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~cauli
I write Final Fantasy fanfiction. I have 6 stories up, most of which are Final Fantasy VIII fics. 1 is Final Fantasy X and the other is Final Fantasy X-2. I haven't updated in a while... heh, I guess I need to get my rear back into gear.

My user name is Rageful Fairy.

My Fanfiction.net Profile
my fanfiction.net thingy is http://www.fanfiction.net/~ShintaHimura
Quote:
I'm an author of FF.Net under the name of Anichan.
I'm not exactly the best writer but my Yu Yu Hakusho fic did pretty well.
98 reviews can't be wrong...

Wow, 98 reviews? I only have 40, but my fandom is pretty small. I'm trying to go for 50. wink I think I'm a great writer, but everyone needs improvement, (I've been told I use too many commas... sweatdrop ) so I always encourage everyone reviewing to review as honestly as possible, or else I get a whole bunch of "This is great, write more" type reviews. Which is fine I guess, but....
Carma Fox
Wow, 98 reviews? I only have 40, but my fandom is pretty small. I'm trying to go for 50. wink I think I'm a great writer, but everyone needs improvement, (I've been told I use too many commas... sweatdrop ) so I always encourage everyone reviewing to review as honestly as possible, or else I get a whole bunch of "This is great, write more" type reviews. Which is fine I guess, but....

It's nice to see someone who has confidence, without arrogance. whee

I know what you mean about the "wow great more k bye" kind of reviews. They're nice to get, sometimes, but...I'd rather have constructive critcism, that way when I re-vamp it, I know it's in a way that people will find more palatable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff