Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Class was boring. The teacher was repeating what we--a least I do--know already.I was sitting and staring out the window, daydreaming of what I can do if I was not here. I could read, I could write, I could cook/bake, heck, I could even invent.My mind spirals with the ideas I could do over the weekend.

“Sophina ,would you mind re-directing your attention to the lesson ?”

I was either too engrossed to listen or I chose not to listen.

“Sophina !”

One.

“Sophina !”

Two.

The teacher marched to my desk.

“Sophina, are you even listening ?”

Since I counted how many times she had to call me, I’m guessing I chose not to listen in the first place.

I pretended to “pop out of my world”.

“Huh ? I’m sorry, what did you say ?”

The teacher looked annoyed. Then her mouth tugged slightly; as if trying to conceal a smile.

“If you were listening, would you mind if you can tell me the answer written on the board ?”

She was so confident that I didn’t know the answer. What she doesn’t know is that I’ve been working on those problems written on the board for quite some time now.

“Oh, which one ?,” I ask, too innocently, I may add.

“Number……-“ She searches for the hardest question yet.
“-eight !” She declares happily.

I look at it for a while to manipulate her into thinking that I didn’t know the answer.

“I think it’s 72,” I say, moments later.

Her face shows disbelief at first,then I see her struggling with the problem.

Probably solving it in her head first to make sure I’m wrong.

Moments later, see says,” Sit down and pay close attention, sweetie.”

She might as well tell me: “I’m gonna glue you on the chair and force you to watch a 12 hour marathon of Dora if you don’t pay attention, dear.”

Of course, like a normal person, I paid attention---sort of.

I don’t mean any disrespect, but I have to.

See, she may seem…..nice (ugh), but she’s like Bowser in Super Mario Bros.

Wait, that’s an understatement. Imagine that you are dying of thirst and a person appears with several gallons of water in front of you. Then that person glances your way and smirks, drinking the water. You pant and you can’t take it anymore ! You try to grab the water, but you’re stuck in a cage. Yeah, kinda like that. With that thought in my head, I smirk. The teacher glares at me and I appear to be interested for the rest of the period.

Next period happens to be home economics. I like the subject. Most of the time, we either have free time or do super easy stuff. But, it depends on who the teacher is. Unfortunately, today we had a very stirict teacher.

"Class, as soon as you are seated, do your work quietly." she barked as soon as our class entered the room.

"Well,someone had a good day." My friend, Margaret muttered.

Miss Fabelro glared at us.

"Who said that ?" She hissed in a scaly voice.

No one said anything. We all liked Margaret enough not to blow her cover.

She looked our way. I gulp. Unfortunately, she caught me gulping.

"You ! In the silver hairband !"

Yep,that was me. I sigh, I'm used to all the yelling and chastising.

"Everyone else, be seated.'' she barked towards the class then turned to me.

"I don't want to hear another word from you for the rest of the class. Do you understand ?" She hisses at me.

I nod.

Usually, I'm not intimidated by teachers, but she's an exception.

I visibly shrudder. She smirks at me and walks away.

I was determined to behave because I know that if I do something wrong, it's not just a trip to the detention room.

"Okay, class! Please turn your attention towards me!"

About a dozen girls stopped what they were doing and turned to look at Miss Fabelro.

"Today, you will be finishing your projects. You will pass it all today. Now, no talking and get to work !"

As I whip out my project, I examine the edges. I finished doing the project weeks ago. I had nothing to do, so I got out my maths homework and began solving.

"Pssst, Sophina !" whispered my classmate, Kayla.

Annoyed, I turn to her. "What ?"

"How did you do this part ?" she asked, gesturing to the unfinished work she did.

I sigh. How could anyone not get that part ? It was so easy.

"Here, let me do it." I reach for the 'art' she made and finished it for her in record time.

"A-ahem !"

I turn towards the voice and see my teacher, Miss Fabelro.

She leans foreward and whispers,"I'm watching you, Sophina."

I gulp and nod. I caught some sympathetic glances around the room, but I saw something else in Margaret's eyes. Fear.

Okay, now I'm going crazy. Nothing to be afraid of this teacher. She's just a person I have to deal with until the end of the school year.

No pressure,no pressure.

I take a deep breath and continue doing my maths homework quietly, ignoring Kayla's intense whispering about me helping her and her work.

1/2x +1/2(1/2x + 1/2(1/2x +1/2(1/2x + ... = y
If x = ?

Too easy.

I wrote down the figure "1" beside the equals sign.

I attacked the other answers as I did with the first.

~END OF CHAPTER 1~
Not being rude, but where's the Percy Jackson to this? I've not seen anything that shows any real connection to that 'verse.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Mon_Shire
Not being rude, but where's the Percy Jackson to this? I've not seen anything that shows any real connection to that 'verse.

This is just chapter 1 smile In this chapter, I am hinting that Sophina is a daughter of Athena.
sophiedyu
Mon_Shire

This is just chapter 1 smile In this chapter, I am hinting that Sophina is a daughter of Athena.

Alright. Was just confused as to how it fit into the Percy Jackson world. Then again I was reading it just before I had to go crash, so *shrugs* guess that's a good reason to have missed certain things.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
redface
Mon_Shire
sophiedyu
Mon_Shire

Alright. Was just confused as to how it fit into the Percy Jackson world. Then again I was reading it just before I had to go crash, so *shrugs* guess that's a good reason to have missed certain things.

smile

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
are you hinting the sub is a monster and Magaret is a nymph?

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xzaydea Jackson

Yes, the sub is a monster and about Margaret ? I'm placing a twist to the story :>

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson

Yes, the sub is a monster and about Margaret ? I'm placing a twist to the story :>
Will you join my Percy Jackson guild?

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson

Sure emotion_kirakira Just quote the link here !

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/camp-half-blood-your-last-safe-haven-in-progress/g.385403/?_gaia_t_=4702

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/camp-half-blood-your-last-safe-haven-in-progress/g.385403/?_gaia_t_=4702

Thanks ! emotion_awesome You'll hear from me shortly.

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson

Yes!!!So, just out of curiosity,who do you fangirl?I'm a Nico Di Angelo fangirl!!

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hahahaha, actually, I like Percy, but he's better with Annabeth :> So,apparently, none.
BUT....I absolutely love the Apollo campers <3

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson
sophiedyu
Xzaydea Jackson

Yes!!!So, just out of curiosity,who do you fangirl?I'm a Nico Di Angelo fangirl!!

Hahahaha, actually, I like Percy, but he's better with Annabeth :> So,apparently, none.
BUT....I absolutely love the Apollo campers <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games