I don't own anything dealing with Evangelion, all characters and story concepts are the property of Gainax Studio's.

'thought'

"speaking"

A New Universe

Chapter 1 :Before School

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So bright....What is it?.....Whoa! A....A Giant!!! Of Light!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up, idiot Shinji!" Demanded an irritable Asuka.

"Oh..... Asuka, why?" I respond, trying to wipe some of the sleep out of my eyes.

"You have to go to school! You should conceder yourself lucky that your childhood friend comes to wake you up every morning!" Asuka said in a high and mighty tone

"Yeah, thanks Asuka, now let me sleep..." I reply while trying to pull the covers back over my head.

"Idiot" Asuka shouted before grabbing hold of my blanket and throwing them across the room.

"What!?....you’re....Disgusting!!!!!!" Asuka shouted while a distinct red tint started to rise on her cheeks.

"It’s not my fault, it does that every morning!" I said blushing brightly as well. Seeing the imminent threat of pain, I move to get out of reach as fast as possible.

"Oh! I'll go take a shower..." I said noticing an all too familiar twitch in Asuka’s brow.

"OK but do it quick!" Shouted the Redhead furiously to my retreating back.

"Come on, put your shoes on faster or we’re going to be late! How the hell did you manage to fall asleep in the shower anyway?!" Yelled the Redhead.

"Damn, why do you always act like this when you have your period?" My simple words had instantaneous results.

SLAP!

"IDIOT!" She shouted. "We’re leaving now, bye Mrs.Ikari!" She said while shoving me out of the door

"Bye mom!" I tried to mumble before the door slams close.

"Bye, bye dear!" my mother said waving at the door.

End of Chapter 1

(Author notes: Well I think with this one I will receive least of bad review's!)

Omake: "EEEKK Disgusting! Who the hell where you thinking about???" Shouted the Redhead.

"You of course!" I said playfully!

"EEEEEKKKKKK PERVERT!!!!"

Well this is chapter 1!