Welcome to Gaia! ::

hitomis's Oppa

Dapper Ladykiller

Well I was going to start writing one but I need advice on what to write. (1D related) So If you're a writer and have a fanfiction up could you please post the link biggrin .

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

I'm confused.

Are you asking for advice on writing a fic of your own, or are you asking for good fics to read?

hitomis's Oppa

Dapper Ladykiller

Renkon Root

I'm confused.

Are you asking for advice on writing a fic of your own, or are you asking for good fics to read?

both
Well, we can't really tell you what to write. You should come up with that on your own. Just write what you want. Obviously try to follow the standard rules of the English (unless you're writing in another language, then follow the standards of that language). Also, research research research! And keep the characters as close to canon as possible. There's not much else I can tell you other than that since I know very little about 1D.

As for fanfiction, I have written some, but none of it is 1D.

Sexy Kitten

I have written fanfictions, original stories, poems...

No one can really tell you what to write, I mean, sure ideas and prompts can be offered, but how it's executed and how you go about dealing with it are totally different with each writer.

I wish you the best of luck! ^-^
I don't see why you're asking for help with fan fiction. If you're a fan of something to the point of wanting to write for it, you probably already know what you want to write about, and you're pretending you don't because you're unsure of yourself. You don't need to worry, though. As long as you like your ideas, and write them with every ounce of emotion they bring to you, someone will surely love reading them. I promise.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/fanfiction/blood-dreams-a-hunger-games-24-authors-fanfiction/t.81300323/

Here is a link to a great collaborative Hunger Games fanfiction I'm in, if you're interested. biggrin

hitomis's Oppa

Dapper Ladykiller

Listo
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/fanfiction/blood-dreams-a-hunger-games-24-authors-fanfiction/t.81300323/

Here is a link to a great collaborative Hunger Games fanfiction I'm in, if you're interested. biggrin

thank you so much biggrin
You're welcome. smile

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
What on Earth is 1d?

One-dimensional?

Fluffy Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Well here's a fanfic I wrote today..Feel free to review too :3...You'd be the first =w='...
Dying to be Thin

Beloved Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
This is my first finished fanfic biggrin I'm still working on the one in my sig

Escape

Roisterer

PM me. I write fanfic.
I could help you out.

3,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
This is my alt account, but mine are pretty good.
My Fanfiction.

I just posted a new Gundam Wing fic last night. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas