AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

"Why, on that moutain, giant boulders rain down from the sky!"

"Well that's okay I'm wearing a hat."

Teehee. blaugh

Yup, we've just about covered it all. Well...we could talk about where in God's green Earth did Gary's band of floozies disappear too after he decided to become a Pokemon Researcher?

Hats: Health safety precaution of every adventurer and overused item in Team Fortress games.

They disappeared after he lost in the first League Tournament and we never heard from them again so it's anybody's guess. I like the idea that when Gary's ego was shattered his mind snapped so he raped the girls, slit their throats, and dumped the bodies in Victory Road somewhere on the way home... I'm a morbid freak, I know. :B

... gonk

Actually I just made that up on the spot. sweatdrop I don't have a clue what happened to them. Never thought about it until now. The Duck Tales theme song is distracting my creative attention at the moment. razz

...the sad part is taht I totally agree with you. sweatdrop

I actually just thought that they turned horribly depressed/suicidal when Gary decided that he wanted to give up on his dream. Their were five in all:

One became addicted to crystal meth and still, to this day, cheer's for Gary during her high's.

One became a prostitute, she died in a back alley abortion.

One is still stalking Gary, just waiting for her chance.

Another realized that she was a eighteen/twenty-something year old woman being a cheerleader to a ten year old boy who, in all truths, had an attitude problem. She went back to school, became a lawyer, and is living comfortably in Unova as one of the battling Business Woman.

And the last, and final, decided that she couldn't live without Gary, and hung herself. She was an only child, and left behind two grieving parents...

It's okay, I'm morbid too, just didn't expect that from you. You seem classy.

Fun fact: In Japan, the cheerleaders were known as his 'girlfriends'.

Gary ******** Oak. Not only can he wind ten gym badges in a region where there are only eight gyms, he gets play before puberty.

Respect. cool

I am a gentleman who respects the fairer sex while secretly plotting to rule the world as the evil Overlord. And when nobody's watching I murder my competition. twisted
*ahem*
Oh yes, I do love the GMFO pictures on Halolz. Those eight unrecognized badges are probably what started a lot of fanfiction too I bet. ninja

Mmmhmm! Oh...look at this.

I personally think that he was more interested in ASH than in those cheerleaders. Not to push Slash onto you. But if you look at the way he fawned all over then, then when Ash gave him attention it was all "Bye, bye bitches~!"

Also, we said nothing on Ritchie. Why did we not give Ritchie love and/or hate?

In a relationship with echo of the rose

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

... gonk

Actually I just made that up on the spot. sweatdrop I don't have a clue what happened to them. Never thought about it until now. The Duck Tales theme song is distracting my creative attention at the moment. razz

I actually just thought that they turned horribly depressed/suicidal when Gary decided that he wanted to give up on his dream. Their were five in all:

One became addicted to crystal meth and still, to this day, cheer's for Gary during her high's.

Another realized that she was a eighteen/twenty-something year old woman being a cheerleader to a ten year old boy who, in all truths, had an attitude problem. She went back to school, became a lawyer, and is living comfortably in Unova as one of the battling Business Woman.

And the last, and final, decided that she couldn't live without Gary, and hung herself. She was an only child, and left behind two grieving parents...

Gary ******** Oak. Not only can he wind ten gym badges in a region where there are only eight gyms, he gets play before puberty.

Respect. cool

I am a gentleman who respects the fairer sex while secretly plotting to rule the world as the evil Overlord. And when nobody's watching I murder my competition. twisted
*ahem*
Oh yes, I do love the GMFO pictures on Halolz. Those eight unrecognized badges are probably what started a lot of fanfiction too I bet. ninja

I personally think that he was more interested in ASH than in those cheerleaders. Not to push Slash onto you. But if you look at the way he fawned all over then, then when Ash gave him attention it was all "Bye, bye bitches~!"

*facepalm* Hellooooo PalletShipping. rolleyes

I'm surprised Ritchie is actually getting as much attention as he is just because he's the only young character in the anime who also has a Pikachu. He gets points for... cheaply defeating Ash in the Pokemon League, but beyond that I always figured him as a throwaway character after the episode was over. :/

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

... gonk

Respect. cool

*ahem*

I'm surprised Ritchie is actually getting as much attention as he is just because he's the only young character in the anime who also has a Pikachu. He gets points for... cheaply defeating Ash in the Pokemon League, but beyond that I always figured him as a throwaway character after the episode was over. :/

Hmmm...well then we've officially run out of topics. sweatdrop

Oh, and you are magic, because I got another achievement. To or three posts back was my 100th post. -Insert Happy Dance Here-

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Respect. cool

*ahem*

Oh, and you are magic, because I got another achievement. To or three posts back was my 100th post. -Insert Happy Dance Here-

*reaches into the topic hat* Let's see... 'Why Dusclops has feet when its other stages don't?' *tosses it back in and pulls out another* 'Why Ash is better than Red from the manga.' Some idiot must have written this down. Next one says... 'Pharaoh loves Cleopatra' ... the hell is this doing in here?! You're right. We've run out of credible Pokemon topic for now it seems. ><

*dances with you and offers candy corn and chocolate as celebratory snacking material* o3o

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Respect. cool

*ahem*

*reaches into the topic hat* Let's see... 'Why Dusclops has feet when its other stages don't?' *tosses it back in and pulls out another* 'Why Ash is better than Red from the manga.' Some idiot must have written this down. Next one says... 'Pharaoh loves Cleopatra' ... the hell is this doing in here?! You're right. We've run out of credible Pokemon topic for now it seems. ><

*dances with you and offers candy corn and chocolate as celebratory snacking material* o3o

Yeah! -High-Fives- We went six whole pages of random Pokemon crap. -Dances Around, Then Stops-

Wait a cotton picking minute...!

Riley...Riley from Diamond and Pearl (Or Battle Dimensions, I don't know which) Is he the reincarnation of Aaron from the 8th movie. Or. Did Mew use magic-ness and bring his soul back and give it a body!

I found a topic, ha!

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Yeah! -High-Fives- We went six whole pages of random Pokemon crap. -Dances Around, Then Stops-

Riley...Riley from Diamond and Pearl (Or Battle Dimensions, I don't know which) Is he the reincarnation of Aaron from the 8th movie. Or. Did Mew use magic-ness and bring his soul back and give it a body!

I found a topic, ha!

Ah yes, I haven't thought of that before. o.o I should probably see the movie more than once though. What theories have you on the subject?

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

I found a topic, ha!

Ah yes, I haven't thought of that before. o.o I should probably see the movie more than once though. What theories have you on the subject?

That Riley is either his ancestor (because I just refuse to acknowledge that they might have just reused Aaron's character design) because of his aura abilities and the fact that he has a Lucario that he is TOO in tuned with.

Or, like I said, Mew used her mystical magical-ness to reanimate or get him reincarted.

Ohh! Another topic! Do you characterize the legendary's? As in, do you rank them. Like for me, its:

Deity's
Arceus (God)
Palkia (Space), Dialga (Time), Giratina (Death)
Rayquaza (Earth Guardian/Regi's Overseer)
Lugia (Ocean's, Legendary Birds Overseer), Ho-Oh (Earth, Legendary Dog Overseer)
Jirachi (Earth Healer/Rejuvenation)
Mesprit (Emotion), Uxie (Knowlegde), Azelf (Willpower)--(Palkia and Dialga's Overseers)
Regigigas (Regi's Creator)

Demi-God's
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi (?)
Reshiram
Zekrom
The Legendary Dogs
The Legendary Birds
The Legendary Horses
The Three Genie's
The Regi's
Latios and Latias (?)

Rarities
Shaymen
Darkrai
Cresslia
Manaphy/Phione
Meloetta
Genesect
Victini
Heatran

whee

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

I found a topic, ha!

That Riley is either his ancestor (because I just refuse to acknowledge that they might have just reused Aaron's character design) because of his aura abilities and the fact that he has a Lucario that he is TOO in tuned with.

Or, like I said, Mew used her mystical magical-ness to reanimate or get him reincarted.

Ohh! Another topic! Do you characterize the legendary's? As in, do you rank them. Like for me, its:

Deity's
Arceus (God)
Lugia (Ocean's, Legendary Birds Overseer), Ho-Oh (Earth, Legendary Dog Overseer)
Mesprit (Emotion), Uxie (Knowlegde), Azelf (Willpower)--(Palkia and Dialga's Overseers)

Demi-God's
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi (?)
Reshiram
Zekrom
The Legendary Dogs
The Legendary Birds
The Legendary Horses
The Three Genie's
The Regi's
Latios and Latias (?)

Rarities
Shaymen
Darkrai
Cresslia
Manaphy/Phione
Meloetta
Genesect
Victini
Heatran

whee

I do, but not in terms of power or lordship like you've got yours. For a few days I was interested in how Pokemon get classified as legendary and not rare based on the actual Pokemon and not the pokedex number. I found out that there are three Japanese terms used to describe legendaries. I'll steal from bulbapedia again for my points which is how I found out most of this stuff.

- Densetsu no Pokémon, literally "legendary Pokémon", refers to Pokémon such as Kyogre and Groudon, who are featured prominently in the legends of the Pokémon world.
- Maboroshi no Pokémon, literally "illusory Pokémon", refers to Pokémon seen so rarely, such as Mew, that some question their very existence. This term was translated in the Generation IV games as "mirage Pokémon."
- Shinwa no Pokémon, literally "mythical Pokémon", which refers to the Pokémon which are spoken of as the creators of the Sinnoh region.

Mewtwo, which was the first major legendary Pokemon, would actually be an illusory Pokemon. It's the only one of its species and thus is seen very rarely if at all. In the anime he becomes a wandering Pokemon seen only under the moonlight. Not spoken of in legends or credited as taking part in the creation of the world it fits well into the illusory Pokemon category.
Arceus is spoken of in legends like legendary Pokemon, but is responsible for creating not just the Sinnoh region, but the world as a whole. It goes under the mythical rank.
The Spanish legendary birds are spoken of in recounted stories by individuals and are shown to be able to breed in canon outside of handheld games. There are multiple species around the world in the anime which stick to different regions and tight locations and there are eggs for each one in Pokemon Snap. Being more Pokemon for folktales than actual legends or myths, they would go to the illusory Pokemon category with unique species like Mew and Mewtwo. The exception being that few would question the credibility of those stories unless the circumstances contradict the Pokemon's presence at such a time and place.
Mew is a mirage Pokemon, though not as much as it used to be. More people are accepting the existence of Mew and there are at least two of them in the world currently with the possibility that there used to be a larger population as evidenced by the Mew fossil that Mewtwo was cloned from. If nothing else, the pokedex entry for Mew classifies it as a mirage Pokemon.

Edit: Actually not that I read back what I wrote I should've credited the bird trio as legendary, not illusory. Herp derp~

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

I found a topic, ha!

Deity's
Arceus (God)

Demi-God's
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi (?)
Reshiram
Zekrom
The Legendary Dogs
The Legendary Birds
The Legendary Horses
The Three Genie's
The Regi's
Latios and Latias (?)

Rarities
Shaymen
Darkrai
Cresslia
Manaphy/Phione
Meloetta
Genesect
Victini
Heatran

whee

I do, but not in terms of power or lordship like you've got yours. For a few days I was interested in how Pokemon get classified as legendary and not rare based on the actual Pokemon and not the pokedex number. I found out that there are three Japanese terms used to describe legendaries. I'll steal from bulbapedia again for my points which is how I found out most of this stuff.

- Densetsu no Pokémon, literally "legendary Pokémon", refers to Pokémon such as Kyogre and Groudon, who are featured prominently in the legends of the Pokémon world.
- Maboroshi no Pokémon, literally "illusory Pokémon", refers to Pokémon seen so rarely, such as Mew, that some question their very existence. This term was translated in the Generation IV games as "mirage Pokémon."
- Shinwa no Pokémon, literally "mythical Pokémon", which refers to the Pokémon which are spoken of as the creators of the Sinnoh region.

Mewtwo, which was the first major legendary Pokemon, would actually be an illusory Pokemon. It's the only one of its species and thus is seen very rarely if at all. In the anime he becomes a wandering Pokemon seen only under the moonlight. Not spoken of in legends or credited as taking part in the creation of the world it fits well into the illusory Pokemon category.
Arceus is spoken of in legends like legendary Pokemon, but is responsible for creating not just the Sinnoh region, but the world as a whole. It goes under the mythical rank.
The Spanish legendary birds are spoken of in recounted stories by individuals and are shown to be able to breed in canon outside of handheld games. There are multiple species around the world in the anime which stick to different regions and tight locations and there are eggs for each one in Pokemon Snap. Being more Pokemon for folktales than actual legends or myths, they would go to the illusory Pokemon category with unique species like Mew and Mewtwo. The exception being that few would question the credibility of those stories unless the circumstances contradict the Pokemon's presence at such a time and place.
Mew is a mirage Pokemon, though not as much as it used to be. More people are accepting the existence of Mew and there are at least two of them in the world currently with the possibility that there used to be a larger population as evidenced by the Mew fossil that Mewtwo was cloned from. If nothing else, the pokedex entry for Mew classifies it as a mirage Pokemon.

Edit: Actually not that I read back what I wrote I should've credited the bird trio as legendary, not illusory. Herp derp~

It's 'k, I understand what you're saying. That's very detailed and I never thought to rank them outside of power/time of creation.

Oh, and if you were wondering why I put (?) next to some of the names. It's because they were proven to have someway to get them out of my rank of classifications. As in, this, and all the Celebi in Pokemon 4Ever made me very confused.

Also...if the legendary birds could breed? What explanation do we have for the Lugia's baby arc in Pokemon? In the games Lugia still has an unconfirmed gender, yet in the anime it had a baby with it.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Deity's
Arceus (God)

Demi-God's
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi (?)
Reshiram
Zekrom
The Legendary Dogs
The Legendary Birds
The Legendary Horses
The Three Genie's
The Regi's
Latios and Latias (?)

Rarities
Shaymen
Darkrai
Cresslia
Manaphy/Phione
Meloetta
Genesect
Victini
Heatran

whee

It's 'k, I understand what you're saying. That's very detailed and I never thought to rank them outside of power/time of creation.

Oh, and if you were wondering why I put (?) next to some of the names. It's because they were proven to have someway to get them out of my rank of classifications. As in, this, and all the Celebi in Pokemon 4Ever made me very confused.

Also...if the legendary birds could breed? What explanation do we have for the Lugia's baby arc in Pokemon? In the games Lugia still has an unconfirmed gender, yet in the anime it had a baby with it.

In the Lati movie it was told that the pair could reproduce, though I think it was separate from actual breeding. I thin Latios exploded and a number of new Latis were created or something. I dunno. I assume that particular legendary Pokemon species are able to reproduce, but they aren't as horny as other species so putting them in the daycare to do the nasty in front of everyone isn't going to work to make eggs every other minute or two. Or certain kinds like Lugia could reproduce asexually for all we know. I figure that Celebi is the guardian of multiple forests, not just Ilex, so it could be in a number of places at the same time. Or it's a ton of copies of the same Celebi from different time periods meant to blow the mind of Doc Brown. I'm sure that like the birds and possibly Celebi there are a number of Darkrai running around too which is how Tobias got his.

Or we go back to the coma theory and assume that Ash got so strong that only legendary Pokemon at the League were able to keep him from waking up. xD

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Deity's
Arceus (God)

Demi-God's
Mew
Mewtwo
Celebi (?)
Reshiram
Zekrom
The Legendary Dogs
The Legendary Birds
The Legendary Horses
The Three Genie's
The Regi's
Latios and Latias (?)

Rarities
Shaymen
Darkrai
Cresslia
Manaphy/Phione
Meloetta
Genesect
Victini
Heatran

whee

In the Lati movie it was told that the pair could reproduce, though I think it was separate from actual breeding. I thin Latios exploded and a number of new Latis were created or something. I dunno. I assume that particular legendary Pokemon species are able to reproduce, but they aren't as horny as other species so putting them in the daycare to do the nasty in front of everyone isn't going to work to make eggs every other minute or two. Or certain kinds like Lugia could reproduce asexually for all we know. I figure that Celebi is the guardian of multiple forests, not just Ilex, so it could be in a number of places at the same time. Or it's a ton of copies of the same Celebi from different time periods meant to blow the mind of Doc Brown. I'm sure that like the birds and possibly Celebi there are a number of Darkrai running around too which is how Tobias got his.

Or we go back to the coma theory and assume that Ash got so strong that only legendary Pokemon at the League were able to keep him from waking up. xD

Really, all I really remember from Pokemon Heroes is Bianca telling Ash & Co that Latios and Latias' father was killed protecting the Venice-like city that they lived in. Meaning they were brother and sister. Also, I kind of don't think hims exploding would cause more Lati's to pop up everywhere.

I very much believe in the Celebi from different time periods thing. Notice how they don't touch one another? Well, the the space time continuum would rip and Palkia and Dialga would be all like "What did we say!" xd

And the asexual Lugia thing is pure genius. 3nodding But I doubt that the Legendary's aren't as voyeuristic as other Pokemon in the Daycare not to do the nookie. Personally I think they just shoot blanks. And yes, there are other Darkrai, the very next anime episode after the movie is one where the gang goes to an island to find people plagued by the nightmares Darkrai bring.

And we've found some new topics! So Rogue...we're going back to the future.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Really, all I really remember from Pokemon Heroes is Bianca telling Ash & Co that Latios and Latias' father was killed protecting the Venice-like city that they lived in. Meaning they were brother and sister. Also, I kind of don't think hims exploding would cause more Lati's to pop up everywhere.

I very much believe in the Celebi from different time periods thing. Notice how they don't touch one another? Well, the the space time continuum would rip and Palkia and Dialga would be all like "What did we say!" xd

And the asexual Lugia thing is pure genius. 3nodding But I doubt that the Legendary's aren't as voyeuristic as other Pokemon in the Daycare not to do the nookie. Personally I think they just shoot blanks. And yes, there are other Darkrai, the very next anime episode after the movie is one where the gang goes to an island to find people plagued by the nightmares Darkrai bring.

I could be confusing the end events of the fifth movie with something else. Or it got mangled up with my dreams/imagination.

Well at least one Legendary Pokemon is dirtier than the others. Look at Reshiram's design and you'll see what I mean. ninja Are we making use of Dialga or Celebi for this time travel thing? Maybe some of Dia's armor is made out of plutonium....

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

I could be confusing the end events of the fifth movie with something else. Or it got mangled up with my dreams/imagination.

Well at least one Legendary Pokemon is dirtier than the others. Look at Reshiram's design and you'll see what I mean. ninja Are we making use of Dialga or Celebi for this time travel thing? Maybe some of Dia's armor is made out of plutonium....

Doc Brown: Proffesour! I need all the texts you have on Dialga!
Prof. Rowan: Why...and who are you?
Doc Brown: None of your concern, and I'm going back...to the future!

Haha, bad joke is bad.

It's okay, lots of people mess up the movie's, I don't even remember the one with the Legendary's birds very well. You know, when the "World will turn to ash."

And I am very aware of Reshirem's feather boner. eek Seriously, first we get Gardevoir, the sluttiest looking thing known to man, and then Palkia with it's phallic head and testicle-esqe shoulder's, and now we have Reshirem pitching a tent. Man. I thought this was a kids show...

Oh wait...it was.

Then the kids grew up and perverted it to hell. xd

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Haha, bad joke is bad.

It's okay, lots of people mess up the movie's, I don't even remember the one with the Legendary's birds very well. You know, when the "World will turn to ash."

And I am very aware of Reshirem's feather boner. eek Seriously, first we get Gardevoir, the sluttiest looking thing known to man, and then Palkia with it's phallic head and testicle-esqe shoulder's, and now we have Reshirem pitching a tent. Man. I thought this was a kids show...

Oh wait...it was.

Skitty and Wailord are to blame for much of this, I'm sure. cool Although there are also those perverts who ship Pikachu and Ash... gonk And of course in the fifth movie where people are shipping Ash with either Bianca or... Latias. eek

Also, nit-picking here, I think you meant Giratina instead of Palkia. lol

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Haha, bad joke is bad.

Oh wait...it was.

Skitty and Wailord are to blame for much of this, I'm sure. cool Although there are also those perverts who ship Pikachu and Ash... gonk And of course in the fifth movie where people are shipping Ash with either Bianca or... Latias. eek

Also, nit-picking here, I think you meant Giratina instead of Palkia. lol

Urg...HSOWA...why oh why did the people who came up with egg-typing even remotely believe that people wouldn't realize that it couldn't POSSIBLY happen.

Hey! Pikashipping isn't that bad...well...it can get that bad. But when you do it right its actually very sweet. Latias and Ash...ew...just ew. I've read up on that and learned that metally Latias is supposed to be around eight or nine. Sure, Ash was probably still ten, but really? REALLY?

And what do you mean Giratina? Palkia looks like a p***s, I don't see anything wrong with Giratina?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff