• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
I admit that the Silver theory is a wee bit far-fetched (obligatory duck picture here), but after hearing the Oak theories I'd believe anything else. My game corner coins are still on the Giovanni bet, personally. There's a lot more believable ideas and suggestions than there are points against it, if any. I'd also argue that divorce is a little too heavy for the Pokemon anime as it is right now, but then Brock's parents come to mind and... yeah.

Thanks again for quoting, and yeah, the Silver theory is kinda out there. I don't know about you but I am a little tiny bit skeptical about the Oak theory. Just a tiny bit. I personally think that Prof. Oak wouldn't have an affair with a women so young, his star pupil at that, and the approximate timeline of Ash's birth would mean that he'd been cheating on his wife all the way until her death. I don't think Oak is a cheater, also, he showed much more interest in Gary that his supposed 'son' in the first episode. So, yeah, you putting all your money on Giovanni is smart, you might just get you're Porygon yet. xd

Also, though I don't really give this much thought, there is the possibility that Ash may have either been adopted or Delia had had an artificial insemination. But I doubt it.

I'm used to hitting the reply button instead of the quote button, gomen.
As far as genetics go I don't think Ash looks even the tiniest bit like Oak or even Gary. There's a thought, he's lifelong rivals with his uncle. xD Out of his supposed fathers he looks more like Giovanni, but then none of those dads have black hair either which allows for some other possibilities I guess.

That's funny, if that is the case, and I highly doubt it, I think Ash would have Gary pony up for all those years of calling him a 'loser'. Smell you later, indeed. biggrin

Also the black hair could have easily been a recessive gene carried by both Delia and Giovanni. Just a thought, but really that could be true.

Something I've noticed is that one's uncle is always either a really funny guy or a big jerk. Weird that way, but Gary would at least get points for falling into the appropriate category. Geeze, Pallet Town is seriously messed up, huh? xd

I thought about the recessive gene idea, but I don't know how often those happen in anime of any kind. Even kid's shows unless the main character has unnatural hair and whatnot, but that's a separate argument entirely.

You're right, in anime, if you're dad has purple hair and so does your mom, than gosh darndit, so do you! Anime's are fun like that, but there also annoying that way when you're trying to prove your fanon-theory.

You're right about the recessive gene thing, it is very unlikely, but it could happen. More or less, I'm always going to think that Giovanni is Ash's dad. So yeah, I'mma be throwing out counter's to everybody's 'attacks' at my headcannon. xd But it's a little bit obvious that they might be related, they have similar facial features and Ash even has a little bit of a condescending streak. Just a little bit, because we all know that Delia raised him sweet. That's why he's such a push-over now.

In a relationship with echo of the rose

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
I admit that the Silver theory is a wee bit far-fetched (obligatory duck picture here), but after hearing the Oak theories I'd believe anything else. My game corner coins are still on the Giovanni bet, personally. There's a lot more believable ideas and suggestions than there are points against it, if any. I'd also argue that divorce is a little too heavy for the Pokemon anime as it is right now, but then Brock's parents come to mind and... yeah.

Thanks again for quoting, and yeah, the Silver theory is kinda out there. I don't know about you but I am a little tiny bit skeptical about the Oak theory. Just a tiny bit. I personally think that Prof. Oak wouldn't have an affair with a women so young, his star pupil at that, and the approximate timeline of Ash's birth would mean that he'd been cheating on his wife all the way until her death. I don't think Oak is a cheater, also, he showed much more interest in Gary that his supposed 'son' in the first episode. So, yeah, you putting all your money on Giovanni is smart, you might just get you're Porygon yet. xd

Also, though I don't really give this much thought, there is the possibility that Ash may have either been adopted or Delia had had an artificial insemination. But I doubt it.

As far as genetics go I don't think Ash looks even the tiniest bit like Oak or even Gary. There's a thought, he's lifelong rivals with his uncle. xD Out of his supposed fathers he looks more like Giovanni, but then none of those dads have black hair either which allows for some other possibilities I guess.

That's funny, if that is the case, and I highly doubt it, I think Ash would have Gary pony up for all those years of calling him a 'loser'. Smell you later, indeed. biggrin

Also the black hair could have easily been a recessive gene carried by both Delia and Giovanni. Just a thought, but really that could be true.

Something I've noticed is that one's uncle is always either a really funny guy or a big jerk. Weird that way, but Gary would at least get points for falling into the appropriate category. Geeze, Pallet Town is seriously messed up, huh? xd

I thought about the recessive gene idea, but I don't know how often those happen in anime of any kind. Even kid's shows unless the main character has unnatural hair and whatnot, but that's a separate argument entirely.

You're right, in anime, if you're dad has purple hair and so does your mom, than gosh darndit, so do you! Anime's are fun like that, but there also annoying that way when you're trying to prove your fanon-theory.

You're right about the recessive gene thing, it is very unlikely, but it could happen. More or less, I'm always going to think that Giovanni is Ash's dad. So yeah, I'mma be throwing out counter's to everybody's 'attacks' at my headcannon. xd But it's a little bit obvious that they might be related, they have similar facial features and Ash even has a little bit of a condescending streak. Just a little bit, because we all know that Delia raised him sweet. That's why he's such a push-over now.[/quote
And also the reason we want to push him over a cliff, but I digress. Unless an unseen father returns home at some point in the anime that Ash does call his dad I'm sticking with the daddy Giovanni theory too. 3nodding

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

You're right about the recessive gene thing, it is very unlikely, but it could happen. More or less, I'm always going to think that Giovanni is Ash's dad. So yeah, I'mma be throwing out counter's to everybody's 'attacks' at my headcannon. xd But it's a little bit obvious that they might be related, they have similar facial features and Ash even has a little bit of a condescending streak. Just a little bit, because we all know that Delia raised him sweet. That's why he's such a push-over now.[/quote
And also the reason we want to push him over a cliff, but I digress. Unless an unseen father returns home at some point in the anime that Ash does call his dad I'm sticking with the daddy Giovanni theory too. 3nodding

Ha ha, sweet. That's never going to happen, so we're good, apparently the writer's of the anime thought that little detail was 'unimportant' and only made him speak of his great Pokemon Master Dead dad twice or thrice in season one. Little did they know that we'd cook up our own theories on who that mystery parent is.

And hey! I don't want to push Ash off a cliff...sometimes. I just think that Delia over imbued the kindness and the sweetness in her son to negate the Rocket family @$$hole-itude. Thus making him naive and us yell at the TV screen that yeah, we know you love your Pokemon, but sweet Arceus, grow up and go through puberty so you can at least look a tiny bit different!

Ash Ketchem has had the same hairstyle and ballcap since 1997. The outfits and regions may have changed, but he still remains oblivious, sexually unaware, and, most disturbingly of all, four feet tall. I just want the animator's to redo his eyes and make it actually look like he has a p***s. Just please do that, and I just might watch Best Wishes.

Maybe.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

You're right about the recessive gene thing, it is very unlikely, but it could happen. More or less, I'm always going to think that Giovanni is Ash's dad. So yeah, I'mma be throwing out counter's to everybody's 'attacks' at my headcannon. xd But it's a little bit obvious that they might be related, they have similar facial features and Ash even has a little bit of a condescending streak. Just a little bit, because we all know that Delia raised him sweet. That's why he's such a push-over now.

Ha ha, sweet. That's never going to happen, so we're good, apparently the writer's of the anime thought that little detail was 'unimportant' and only made him speak of his great Pokemon Master Dead dad twice or thrice in season one. Little did they know that we'd cook up our own theories on who that mystery parent is.

And hey! I don't want to push Ash off a cliff...sometimes. I just think that Delia over imbued the kindness and the sweetness in her son to negate the Rocket family @$$hole-itude. Thus making him naive and us yell at the TV screen that yeah, we know you love your Pokemon, but sweet Arceus, grow up and go through puberty so you can at least look a tiny bit different!

Ash Ketchem has had the same hairstyle and ballcap since 1997. The outfits and regions may have changed, but he still remains oblivious, sexually unaware, and, most disturbingly of all, four feet tall. I just want the animator's to redo his eyes and make it actually look like he has a p***s. Just please do that, and I just might watch Best Wishes.

Maybe.

I remember one little detail that showed his maturity growth when his Aipom, then wild, stole his hat. Instead of throwing a fit like he did with the Mankey/Primeape incident (a Pokemon he needs to get back by the way) he just said he would feel weird without a hat and resolved to let the monkey twerp keep it. I was a little confused by that sign of growing up for him, but he does need all the points he can get if he wants to hit puberty before Justin Beiber.

I heard an interesting theory about his never aging called the coma theory and it sounded pretty good. But since it seemed like accepting the idea would ruin my enjoyment of the show I didn't think too hard on it. razz

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Maybe.

I remember one little detail that showed his maturity growth when his Aipom, then wild, stole his hat. Instead of throwing a fit like he did with the Mankey/Primeape incident (a Pokemon he needs to get back by the way) he just said he would feel weird without a hat and resolved to let the monkey twerp keep it. I was a little confused by that sign of growing up for him, but he does need all the points he can get if he wants to hit puberty before Justin Beiber.

I heard an interesting theory about his never aging called the coma theory and it sounded pretty good. But since it seemed like accepting the idea would ruin my enjoyment of the show I didn't think too hard on it. razz

Nooo~! Don't mention that, it make my eye go twitchy-twitchy for weeks.

Though is does have Gio-Dad hints, as in his father is Giovanni, crime lord, in his mind. But it disturbed me greatly, who ever thought of it was very educated in the way he/she described the characters in the anime as facets of Ash's mind (Brock is his sexuality, Jesse & James are his constant want to please his father, etc, etc) and the fact why that is the reason he never aged.

But that would be one huge downer, if it all just turns out to be a dream I'd demand my childhood back. Really, I wasted fourteen years of my life for that, for him to be proclaimed Pokemon Master in his head then to wake up as a teenager in a hospital bed. Sorry, but I can't handle that.

Also, if you think about, if Brock is the manifestation of his sexuality/hormones in his head. Then why does he disappear twice in the anime? Riddle me that, good sir.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Maybe.

Though is does have Gio-Dad hints, as in his father is Giovanni, crime lord, in his mind. But it disturbed me greatly, who ever thought of it was very educated in the way he/she described the characters in the anime as facets of Ash's mind (Brock is his sexuality, Jesse & James are his constant want to please his father, etc, etc) and the fact why that is the reason he never aged.

But that would be one huge downer, if it all just turns out to be a dream I'd demand my childhood back. Really, I wasted fourteen years of my life for that, for him to be proclaimed Pokemon Master in his head then to wake up as a teenager in a hospital bed. Sorry, but I can't handle that.

Also, if you think about, if Brock is the manifestation of his sexuality/hormones in his head. Then why does he disappear twice in the anime? Riddle me that, good sir.

Oh that's an easy one! biggrin The first two times Brock left was at the same time his female companion left. His mind got bored with the female he'd thought of as a traveling companion so it got rid of her. Without her his hormones became dormant and unnecessary so they were absent for a time. He probably also wanted to believe he could manage his adventuring life on his own, but when he longed for companionship again he thought of a love interest which brought back his hormones again. In the D/P series Brock came back before he came across Dawn which I'd assume was suggesting his hormones were too active at that point to need a girl to latch on to which is how most males are just before and after their 20's, that is to say they're driven more by hormones and don't require a specific female to fixate on. However his mind wasn't quite comfortable with that idea so it forced onto him another female partner who was more like himself than what he thought he'd wanted. However this time she was too much like he, and so she was dismissed again. Uncomfortable with the reoccurring love interests and accompanying hormones he got rid of Brock by leaving him in a specific region this time and Dawn was tossed away more easily than any other girls had been up to that point.

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Maybe.

Oh that's an easy one! biggrin The first two times Brock left was at the same time his female companion left. His mind got bored with the female he'd thought of as a traveling companion so it got rid of her. Without her his hormones became dormant and unnecessary so they were absent for a time. He probably also wanted to believe he could manage his adventuring life on his own, but when he longed for companionship again he thought of a love interest which brought back his hormones again. In the D/P series Brock came back before he came across Dawn which I'd assume was suggesting his hormones were too active at that point to need a girl to latch on to which is how most males are just before and after their 20's, that is to say they're driven more by hormones and don't require a specific female to fixate on. However his mind wasn't quite comfortable with that idea so it forced onto him another female partner who was more like himself than what he thought he'd wanted. However this time she was too much like he, and so she was dismissed again. Uncomfortable with the reoccurring love interests and accompanying hormones he got rid of Brock by leaving him in a specific region this time and Dawn was tossed away more easily than any other girls had been up to that point.

Ohh, bravo! I didn't think you'd get that, no one really gets it when I ask that, but yeah, when Ash get bored with his imagined female companion and is attracted to her anymore. Brock goes bye-bye.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Maybe.

Ohh, bravo! I didn't think you'd get that, no one really gets it when I ask that, but yeah, when Ash get bored with his imagined female companion and is attracted to her anymore. Brock goes bye-bye.

I haven't quite studied the coma theory in much detail so most of it is from my mind, but it makes enough sense to me. ^-^ And although I don't support the idea I like the different perspective so I can't help thinking about different characters like that when I watch the show now. Even so, I haven't quite figured out what kind of hallucination Cilan is. He's a tricky character~ >w>
Probably the only thing I'm going to miss about Brock is his ability to turn any situation into a short poetic love profession. He will get improv points for that if nothing else. 3nodding

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami

Maybe.

I haven't quite studied the coma theory in much detail so most of it is from my mind, but it makes enough sense to me. ^-^ And although I don't support the idea I like the different perspective so I can't help thinking about different characters like that when I watch the show now. Even so, I haven't quite figured out what kind of hallucination Cilan is. He's a tricky character~ >w>
Probably the only thing I'm going to miss about Brock is his ability to turn any situation into a short poetic love profession. He will get improv points for that if nothing else. 3nodding

Ahh yes, the comedic styling of Brock as he tries to woo a Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny/Pretty Girl, and we watch it go to pot. I never really studied Coma either, I just read it, when I read I hardly ever forget what I read. So it just stuck.

And, as I said before, I don't support it either, but it does make a fair amount of sense. In my opinion, it's kind of like the Cubone theory, kinda sad, sorta weird, and you wonder quietly to yourself if it;s really true (but, in the case of the Cubone theory, it is).

And Cilan...don't even get me started. I don't like Cilan, well, I don't dislike hims character more than the fact that I dislike the fact that ever other word out of his mouth is a cooking term. I mean, how would you feel if I called you delicious? Think about.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Ahh yes, the comedic styling of Brock as he tries to woo a Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny/Pretty Girl, and we watch it go to pot. I never really studied Coma either, I just read it, when I read I hardly ever forget what I read. So it just stuck.

And, as I said before, I don't support it either, but it does make a fair amount of sense. In my opinion, it's kind of like the Cubone theory, kinda sad, sorta weird, and you wonder quietly to yourself if it;s really true (but, in the case of the Cubone theory, it is).

And Cilan...don't even get me started. I don't like Cilan, well, I don't dislike hims character more than the fact that I dislike the fact that ever other word out of his mouth is a cooking term. I mean, how would you feel if I called you delicious? Think about.

First thing I'd do is call you drunk and deluded for explicitly hitting on me. xd Strangely I think his cooking references are secondary in my hatred for his character, or lack thereof. My biggest irk is that he's a (self-proclaimed) connoisseur of anything he can find. I'll let the fishing title go, but not the metro one. He needs to be hit with a Looney Tunes mallet for that stupidity.
I'd only heard of the Cubone theory recently and I love how tragic it is while at the same time hating it for breaking my formerly immortal childhood (obscure Zelda reference there, nee hee hee~).

I highly doubt the current season is going to break any new ground beyond the obvious changes, but I'm already anxious for the next season for no other reason than I want them to fix all the foul-ups they've dug themselves into this time. At least some of the Pokemon are good...

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

First thing I'd do is call you drunk and deluded for explicitly hitting on me. xd Strangely I think his cooking references are secondary in my hatred for his character, or lack thereof. My biggest irk is that he's a (self-proclaimed) connoisseur of anything he can find. I'll let the fishing title go, but not the metro one. He needs to be hit with a Looney Tunes mallet for that stupidity.
I'd only heard of the Cubone theory recently and I love how tragic it is while at the same time hating it for breaking my formerly immortal childhood (obscure Zelda reference there, nee hee hee~).

I highly doubt the current season is going to break any new ground beyond the obvious changes, but I'm already anxious for the next season for no other reason than I want them to fix all the foul-ups they've dug themselves into this time. At least some of the Pokemon are good...

Pfftt...it did sound like I was hitting on you, huh. Sorry if offence was taken. xp

Ok, the dude's got some problems, I personally like him better in Black/White then I do in the anime. I battled him since I always choose the water type, always, and from the short role he played while the game plot was still running he seemed like the most levelheaded brother. Now? He seems stupid, stupid with a capital duurrr?

Cilan, in the anime, kinda seems like he knew how great Brock was (when he wasn't all heart __ heart ) and is trying to emulate that. And he's failing. Miserably. And I second that Acme mallet motion, maybe that will knock some sense into him.

And yes, it's sad and very disturbing, but damn the censors for taking away Kangaskhan's pre-evolution! If Japanese children would've handled it, then by golly, so could we. Best Wishes by far isn't something that will makes leaps and bounds for Pokemon, I too hope that the next region that Ash goes to (This one hopefully based off a region in Japan) won't be as big of a farce.

Also...I love the starter's. Samurott is awesome, Litwick and it's evolution are rather effective in battle, but I won't forgive Nintendo for not making Cofagrigus the first Ghost/Rock type. Perfect setup, missed it by a mile.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Pfftt...it did sound like I was hitting on you, huh. Sorry if offence was taken. xp

Ok, the dude's got some problems, I personally like him better in Black/White then I do in the anime. I battled him since I always choose the water type, always, and from the short role he played while the game plot was still running he seemed like the most levelheaded brother. Now? He seems stupid, stupid with a capital duurrr?

Cilan, in the anime, kinda seems like he knew how great Brock was (when he wasn't all heart __ heart ) and is trying to emulate that. And he's failing. Miserably. And I second that Acme mallet motion, maybe that will knock some sense into him.

And yes, it's sad and very disturbing, but damn the censors for taking away Kangaskhan's pre-evolution! If Japanese children would've handled it, then by golly, so could we. Best Wishes by far isn't something that will makes leaps and bounds for Pokemon, I too hope that the next region that Ash goes to (This one hopefully based off a region in Japan) won't be as big of a farce.

Also...I love the starter's. Samurott is awesome, Litwick and it's evolutions are rather effective in battle, but I won't forgive Nintendo for not making Cofagrigus the first Ghost/Rock type. Perfect setup, missed it by a mile.

Thank goodness I'm not the only person who's discovered that emote. >w>

I'd heard he was going to be the male companion via Serebii reports and I'd taken Oshawott as well so I tried my best to imprint him as a fun character when he appeared in the anime. Then he did, and I did weep... You want a cooking term for yourself Cilan? Here's one: bland!!

One thing that I will praise the new season for is finally giving Team Rocket a suitable villain role that they haven't had since probably the 13th episode way back when. Even more so when taking into account recent episodes. Totally blew me away! heart And with Plasma's morally driven goals now I'm thinking Pokemon won't be quite as childish as people accuse it for soon.

My current favorites are Krookodile and Klingklang. Not award winning battlers, but I loves them~ And it probably doesn't help that I found a shiny Sandile either even though I prefer the regular colored version. (totally bragging now and can be ignored for good reasons thereof) The only starter I didn't like was Tepig. I think it just looks stupid. Beside that, we don't need another fire/fighting starter, and a slow one at that! ;~;

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Also...I love the starter's. Samurott is awesome, Litwick and it's evolutions are rather effective in battle, but I won't forgive Nintendo for not making Cofagrigus the first Ghost/Rock type. Perfect setup, missed it by a mile.

I'd heard he was going to be the male companion via Serebii reports and I'd taken Oshawott as well so I tried my best to imprint him as a fun character when he appeared in the anime. Then he did, and I did weep... You want a cooking term for yourself Cilan? Here's one: bland!!

One thing that I will praise the new season for is finally giving Team Rocket a suitable villain role that they haven't had since probably the 13th episode way back when. Even more so when taking into account recent episodes. Totally blew me away! heart And with Plasma's morally driven goals now I'm thinking Pokemon won't be quite as childish as people accuse it for soon.

My current favorites are Krookodile and Klingklang. Not award winning battlers, but I loves them~ And it probably doesn't help that I found a shiny Sandile either even though I prefer the regular colored version. (totally bragging now and can be ignored for good reasons thereof) The only starter I didn't like was Tepig. I think it just looks stupid. Beside that, we don't need another fire/fighting starter, and a slow one at that! ;~;

Here, here on your ideals of Tepig and your use of Oshawott! I don't like Tepig either, personally I think the people in charge of secondary typing the starters are lazy. Tepig is the third Fire starter in a row that's final evolution was Fire/Fighting. I'm sorry, after Blaziken, it stopped being cool.

I find Jesse, James, & Meowth's new roles as effective villains confusing. Before they met Ash, they were actually making money and had it in good with Giovanni (At least behind Butch and Cassidy) but that all changed when they got in their minds to obsess over him and take Pikachu. I find it strange that they would divert from the canon that they gave them. 1st and 2nd season Jesse and James were funny and clumsy but mostly badass. By Hoenn they became a laughing stock, I find it strange that they want to fix their boo-boo now.

Plasma is my new favorite Team, I'm sorry, but they totally took that staus away from Rocket when I played White. I love the fact that their (puppet) king N actually thought that they wanted to help Pokemon legitimately. It's very sad, but, even more sadly, very entertaining.

Lucky Zealot

AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

Here, here on your ideals of Tepig and your use of Oshawott! I don't like Tepig either, personally I think the people in charge of secondary typing the starters are lazy. Tepig is the third Fire starter in a row that's final evolution was Fire/Fighting. I'm sorry, after Blaziken, it stopped being cool.

I find Jesse, James, & Meowth's new roles as effective villains confusing. Before they met Ash, they were actually making money and had it in good with Giovanni (At least behind Butch and Cassidy) but that all changed when they got in their minds to obsess over him and take Pikachu. I find it strange that they would divert from the canon that they gave them. 1st and 2nd season Jesse and James were funny and clumsy but mostly badass. By Hoenn they became a laughing stock, I find it strange that they want to fix their boo-boo now.

Plasma is my new favorite Team, I'm sorry, but they totally took that staus away from Rocket when I played White. I love the fact that their (puppet) king N actually thought that they wanted to help Pokemon legitimately. It's very sad, but, even more sadly, very entertaining.

To quote Meowth during the first season: "I liked them better when they were nasty..." I think what happened in between seasons was that the boss began to trust them with more important tasks which raised their confidence and determination. If that isn't the case it still feels good to see them return to their criminal roots. smile

I will say that Team Plasma is effective to the point where I started to consider what they said to be truth, even if it didn't last long. Also Ghetsis' theme song... that was scary stuff. It felt like I was playing a horror game when the chanting started. o.e

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord
AkaneShinigami
Dark Rogue Hellord

To quote Meowth during the first season: "I liked them better when they were nasty..." I think what happened in between seasons was that the boss began to trust them with more important tasks which raised their confidence and determination. If that isn't the case it still feels good to see them return to their criminal roots. smile

I will say that Team Plasma is effective to the point where I started to consider what they said to be truth, even if it didn't last long. Also Ghetsis' theme song... that was scary stuff. It felt like I was playing a horror game when the chanting started. o.e

I can go with that, but, to be truthful, I kinda like goofy Team Rocket trio more. Fond childhood memories, that whole shtick, y'know?

And yes, Team Plasma is scary. It seemed much more likely to take over then Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic ever did. Well...Magma and Aqua more so than the others. Really? Raising the sea level and drying up several oceans? Didn't they think of the geographical complications that it would, I don't know, affect how the Earth works.

I was frowning at Archie and Maxy all the while I was playing Emerald. They're intentions were stupid, not even for monatery or religious/cult gain, but some half-@$$ed idea that they would help the sea and land Pokemon.

What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces