Total Votes:[ 763 ]
Hooray! Labor day weekend.
Lucky. There is no such weekend for LMTs like me. We just get busier. gonk

Timid Bookworm

5,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Okay, official notice for my friends, who would likely be the only ones reading these insane page numbers; I've lost my laptop to a virus. Stubborn old thing finally couldn't take any more. I may be inactive for a while longer, but my intent is to return on a new laptop some time after Black Friday (which will be my first next chance to buy a new computer). I'm going to focus my efforts on DYN between now and then, no distractions, and I look forward to posting up the next (and possibly final) chapter once I can type it up again. People have really been encouraging me to write recently, especially with November coming up. I owe it to a lot of people, and to myself, to test how much spark I have left in me. Everyone, please be well!

And a considerable thanks to my precious baby sister for allowing me to borrow some time on her laptop just now to send out this message.
Rin-lonely_child
Okay, official notice for my friends, who would likely be the only ones reading these insane page numbers; I've lost my laptop to a virus. Stubborn old thing finally couldn't take any more. I may be inactive for a while longer, but my intent is to return on a new laptop some time after Black Friday (which will be my first next chance to buy a new computer). I'm going to focus my efforts on DYN between now and then, no distractions, and I look forward to posting up the next (and possibly final) chapter once I can type it up again. People have really been encouraging me to write recently, especially with November coming up. I owe it to a lot of people, and to myself, to test how much spark I have left in me. Everyone, please be well!

And a considerable thanks to my precious baby sister for allowing me to borrow some time on her laptop just now to send out this message.

Oh wow, that sucks, Rin-chan. crying
Take as much time as you need. We're still here, so more than likely, we'll still be here when you get back. 3nodding
Rin-lonely_child

Keep in mind Rin, I could probably really, really easily remove the virus from your computer if you so desired. But feel free to get a new laptop.

And yeah, of course we'll still be here. When Gaia finally shuts down we'll be talking about where to go next!
MidnightRising
Rin-lonely_child

Keep in mind Rin, I could probably really, really easily remove the virus from your computer if you so desired. But feel free to get a new laptop.

And yeah, of course we'll still be here. When Gaia finally shuts down we'll be talking about where to go next!

"Finally"? Lol. xd
And yay~!
All good things, Miyu!
heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items