Total Votes:[ 764 ]
Hooray! Labor day weekend.
Lucky. There is no such weekend for LMTs like me. We just get busier. gonk

Timid Bookworm

5,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Okay, official notice for my friends, who would likely be the only ones reading these insane page numbers; I've lost my laptop to a virus. Stubborn old thing finally couldn't take any more. I may be inactive for a while longer, but my intent is to return on a new laptop some time after Black Friday (which will be my first next chance to buy a new computer). I'm going to focus my efforts on DYN between now and then, no distractions, and I look forward to posting up the next (and possibly final) chapter once I can type it up again. People have really been encouraging me to write recently, especially with November coming up. I owe it to a lot of people, and to myself, to test how much spark I have left in me. Everyone, please be well!

And a considerable thanks to my precious baby sister for allowing me to borrow some time on her laptop just now to send out this message.
Rin-lonely_child
Okay, official notice for my friends, who would likely be the only ones reading these insane page numbers; I've lost my laptop to a virus. Stubborn old thing finally couldn't take any more. I may be inactive for a while longer, but my intent is to return on a new laptop some time after Black Friday (which will be my first next chance to buy a new computer). I'm going to focus my efforts on DYN between now and then, no distractions, and I look forward to posting up the next (and possibly final) chapter once I can type it up again. People have really been encouraging me to write recently, especially with November coming up. I owe it to a lot of people, and to myself, to test how much spark I have left in me. Everyone, please be well!

And a considerable thanks to my precious baby sister for allowing me to borrow some time on her laptop just now to send out this message.

Oh wow, that sucks, Rin-chan. crying
Take as much time as you need. We're still here, so more than likely, we'll still be here when you get back. 3nodding
Rin-lonely_child

Keep in mind Rin, I could probably really, really easily remove the virus from your computer if you so desired. But feel free to get a new laptop.

And yeah, of course we'll still be here. When Gaia finally shuts down we'll be talking about where to go next!
MidnightRising
Rin-lonely_child

Keep in mind Rin, I could probably really, really easily remove the virus from your computer if you so desired. But feel free to get a new laptop.

And yeah, of course we'll still be here. When Gaia finally shuts down we'll be talking about where to go next!

"Finally"? Lol. xd
And yay~!
All good things, Miyu!
heart heart heart heart

Romantic Seeker

8,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Rin-lonely_child

Anya_Eliza

yup..... and I know I haven't been to post on this thread recently, but I'm still waiting for the next chapter of the story to be posted...

crying crying crying I'm a shame of a writer, and a shame of a friend, and I don't know what it is about this story that has kept so many of you amazing people coming back to this dusty old thread. It is my solemn promise, though, that this story WILL be finished. I'm not going to say when this time, because stating it seems to have doomed me in the past.

Anya, Miyu, Midnight; I'm sincerely touched to see you here, still, after so long. I hope I won't disappoint you with the conclusion of this story.

what are you talking about? Rome wasn't built in a day... and I believe the classic novel, Little Women, took ten years to write. thus, the longer it takes the better it is likely to be.

I continue to check in for time to time here, in waiting for the ending. I have said it before and so I shall once more, I am a very patient person.

considering I never had much interest in the series this fanfic is based off of, I should say that speaks volumes of your talent as a writer.
Yeah~! Anya-san's right~!! Don't worry about it~! It'll be finished when the time is right and when the story is satisfying enough to the writer~!
I can't tell you how many stories I've started that I haven't finished yet. xd sweatdrop

Timid Bookworm

5,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
MidnightRising

Give me a little credit. : / If it were just a virus I would never have given up so easily. This is the same old clunker from '08, my very first laptop, and the one with the broken fan. (...and faulty battery, and broken keys.) Short of shipping it out to you I don't think even you could save the old thing. (And even then you'd probably find the nearest dumpster and put it out of it's misery.) If you think there's still a way, text me. I'm sure open to not using everything I've been able to save up.

I only have one other place besides Gaia. Where do you go these days?

Timid Bookworm

5,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner

Thanks for the spirit, Miyu-chan. <3

I finally figured out why this has been so hard for me to write, and I can't believe how stupid it is. I've never ended a story before. That's it. That's the whole of it. I'm terrified that I'm going to write a sucky ending and disappoint myself and all of you.

Anya_Eliza

That was a fact I did not know. (Not the Rome part, knew that one.) I'd like to hope that the longer it takes the better it will turn out to be, but that depends as much on me as how time changes me. For better or for worse, the time for this story to come to an end is finally here. Your patience, though you've stated it, astonishes me.

I...don't remember that being a fact, or perhaps I'd forgotten. On the plus side to such a compliment, it is conveniently time for me to be off. I have more work to do!
Rin-lonely_child
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner

Thanks for the spirit, Miyu-chan. <3

I finally figured out why this has been so hard for me to write, and I can't believe how stupid it is. I've never ended a story before. That's it. That's the whole of it. I'm terrified that I'm going to write a sucky ending and disappoint myself and all of you.

Anya_Eliza

That was a fact I did not know. (Not the Rome part, knew that one.) I'd like to hope that the longer it takes the better it will turn out to be, but that depends as much on me as how time changes me. For better or for worse, the time for this story to come to an end is finally here. Your patience, though you've stated it, astonishes me.

I...don't remember that being a fact, or perhaps I'd forgotten. On the plus side to such a compliment, it is conveniently time for me to be off. I have more work to do!

I used to have the same fear. In fact, I still have a hard time finishing stories.
I have no idea how you planned on ending it, and it may not be an ending we would like, but this is your fan-fiction. You should never allow pressure from the outside influence how you think it should end. (says the girl screaming and crying about Kurama-kun possibly dying) And I do apologize for that. xd
I guess what I'm trying to say is, like I said before, take as much time as you need. After all, an ending (good or bad) is better than having no ending at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff