< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child
Thank you very much. I try to keep my stories at a certain medium, not going full into anything in particular (though perhaps I failed to do so on this one...). Also, if I may ask, what exactly is fluff? I write, sure, but I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of fanfic terms. sweatdrop I mean, I have a general idea, of course, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

Oh wow.....me too. xd sweatdrop (Wait...I didn't say that... stare ) Well, in that case, this next chapter is probably going to make you very happy...and I'm very pleased to hear that you have been enjoying my story!

To everyone... I'm really sorry I have yet to update. Things have been nuts. My B-day just passed, so I was a bit preoccupied... Anyway, I'm really, really trying to finish up the chapter, but this last scene is absolutely killing me! xp I'm doing everything I can to sort it out, though, and an update will be coming soon.

I believe, you are the most polite person I've ever met on the internet. 3nodding And that's saying something.

Also, fluff is a term used to describe any kind of pointless romance, especially when it forces characters to go OOC (Out Of Character).
Basically, stuff that makes you get all squishy and swoony, like this:

User Image

redface Heh heh....thank you.

eek OOC!? That's something that I just can't stand. I mean, I've seen people who pair Kuwabara and Kurama, and... *shudder* ...just no... But thank you so much for explaining what fluff was to me!

Kero-chan! Kawaii! (It's cute because I know that he's looking at some sort of sweet, lol. Kero-chan is so much fun.)

Anyway, Ku-chan, you're fond of the Hiei x Kurama pairing?

And thank you Rikku-san, Miyu-san, for the birthday wishes!

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
Rin-lonely_child
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child
Thank you very much. I try to keep my stories at a certain medium, not going full into anything in particular (though perhaps I failed to do so on this one...). Also, if I may ask, what exactly is fluff? I write, sure, but I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of fanfic terms. sweatdrop I mean, I have a general idea, of course, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

Oh wow.....me too. xd sweatdrop (Wait...I didn't say that... stare ) Well, in that case, this next chapter is probably going to make you very happy...and I'm very pleased to hear that you have been enjoying my story!

To everyone... I'm really sorry I have yet to update. Things have been nuts. My B-day just passed, so I was a bit preoccupied... Anyway, I'm really, really trying to finish up the chapter, but this last scene is absolutely killing me! xp I'm doing everything I can to sort it out, though, and an update will be coming soon.

I believe, you are the most polite person I've ever met on the internet. 3nodding And that's saying something.

Also, fluff is a term used to describe any kind of pointless romance, especially when it forces characters to go OOC (Out Of Character).

User Image

eek OOC!? That's something that I just can't stand. I mean, I've seen people who pair Kuwabara and Kurama, and... *shudder* ...just no... But thank you so much for explaining what fluff was to me!

Kero-chan! Kawaii! (It's cute because I know that he's looking at some sort of sweet, lol. Kero-chan is so much fun.)

You think that's bad? (it is though 3nodding ) I've seen...KuwabaraxHiei. That scared the CRAP out of me. *shudder*

~Chikita~ Ja ne

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xp xp xp xp That is just sick and wrong...

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
A...yea. I accidentally got out of the screen i was it. sweatdrop

~Chikita~ Ja ne
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child
[Thank you very much. I try to keep my stories at a certain medium, not going full into anything in particular (though perhaps I failed to do so on this one...). Also, if I may ask, what exactly is fluff? I write, sure, but I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of fanfic terms. sweatdrop I mean, I have a general idea, of course, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

User Image

OH........... eek
Rin-lonely_child
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child

User Image

U R very welcome! 4laugh
Rin-lonely_child
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child

User Image

Ur Welcome! blaugh
Rin-lonely_child
xp xp xp xp That is just sick and wrong...

I agree... BLEH....... xp
*think I'm gonna puke*
Rin-lonely_child

I'm not just fond of it; I'm obsessed! 4laugh
They're just so perfect for each other.
Moon_Flower_Chikita
You think that's bad? (it is though 3nodding ) I've seen...KuwabaraxHiei. That scared the CRAP out of me. *shudder*

~Chikita~ Ja ne

OMG... xp ~Nasty...
I feel bad that poor Hi-chan would have to endure that. Kurama too.

It's my professional opinion that Kuwabara should be caught and shot. Just because he's a dork and an idiot. stare
So, does anyone care if i post a pic of Hiei and Kurama? They're not kissing or anything. I just found it and it looks freakin' awsome~! whee heart

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ku-chan
So, does anyone care if i post a pic of Hiei and Kurama? They're not kissing or anything. I just found it and it looks freakin' awsome~! whee heart

As long as it's Gaia appropriate, sure, go ahead.

Obsessed? Lol, wow. I've been debating doing a fic with a Hiei x Kurama pairing...so far I've kept it strictly by-the-show.

As for Kuwabara...that's sort of what I thought too, but when I thought they had killed him off I couldn't help but think how the show would be so incomplete without him. Who else are we going to watch Yusuke beat to a bloody pulp, or swoon over Yukina and make Hiei give him that look like he just wants him to die?
Rin-lonely_child

Obsessed? Lol, wow. I've been debating doing a fic with a Hiei x Kurama pairing...so far I've kept it strictly by-the-show.

As for Kuwabara...that's sort of what I thought too, but when I thought they had killed him off I couldn't help but think how the show would be so incomplete without him. Who else are we going to watch Yusuke beat to a bloody pulp, or swoon over Yukina and make Hiei give him that look like he just wants him to die?

I know what you mean, but comic-relief can only go so far before you want to jump into the TV and strangle the moron yourself...
stare <<::REALLY wanted to do that::

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
Ku-chan
Rin-lonely_child

I know what you mean, but comic-relief can only go so far before you want to jump into the TV and strangle the moron yourself...
stare <<::REALLY wanted to do that::

smile hehe. sorry.

~Chikita~ Ja ne

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out