Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

rikku1415
Rin-lonely_child
Arigatou minna-san! {Thanks everybody!}

Rikku-san: Absolutely! Well, I'd love to read your fanfic, if you do decide to post it. In my fic my character, Tsubame, is also paired with Kurama, sort of. It's a gradual thing, you know? Not just *fangirl squeal* "Kurama!" I can't stand that.... sweatdrop 8 chapters so far and she's yet to actually say or give any clue that she likes him. But, since it isn't like this or my other fic posted on Gaia, I didn't think it would fit in. Oh, and thanks for the well-wishes!

Yuko-san: Arigatou!

Sabra Knight: Arigatou, I wish it weren't so persistant to stay...

You're Welcome! 4laugh
I'll work really hard on my fanfiction.
And good luck finishing yours!! 4laugh

Can I read your fanfic if you post it??????
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
rikku1415
Rin-lonely_child
Arigatou minna-san! {Thanks everybody!}

Rikku-san: Absolutely! Well, I'd love to read your fanfic, if you do decide to post it. In my fic my character, Tsubame, is also paired with Kurama, sort of. It's a gradual thing, you know? Not just *fangirl squeal* "Kurama!" I can't stand that.... sweatdrop 8 chapters so far and she's yet to actually say or give any clue that she likes him. But, since it isn't like this or my other fic posted on Gaia, I didn't think it would fit in. Oh, and thanks for the well-wishes!

Yuko-san: Arigatou!

Sabra Knight: Arigatou, I wish it weren't so persistant to stay...

You're Welcome! 4laugh
I'll work really hard on my fanfiction.
And good luck finishing yours!! 4laugh

Can I read your fanfic if you post it??????

Sure!
But, I'm not sure IF I'm going to post it.. sweatdrop
rikku1415
Rin-lonely_child
sad I so sorry to disappoint everyone, but the chapter is going to be up a little later than I expected. I caught some sort of flu, and haven't been able to complete it as I thought I would. Very sorry, and I really will have it up as soon as possible~!

Oh, I know how you feel Rikku-san. I felt the same way, and actually started a story where I could do just that. sweatdrop Well, my character, anyway...

OH!
You're a Kurama fan too? 4laugh

I'm actually making a fanfiction too.
I'm not sure if I should place it on gaia, though.
There are three extra characters:
1. Miyu Kokoro (me) *paired with Kurama*
2. Chihiro Minami (my friend, Erica) *paired with Hiei*
3. Dejiko Sunao (my friend, Kat) *paired with Gaara*
~Yes, I'm making a fan fiction with both Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto~

thats sounds interesting to me, but dont let my friend see. she would kill anyway who even tried to pair with gaara. she REALLY loves gaara, sometimes its scary to see her talk about gaara
EdElric7213
rikku1415
Rin-lonely_child
sad I so sorry to disappoint everyone, but the chapter is going to be up a little later than I expected. I caught some sort of flu, and haven't been able to complete it as I thought I would. Very sorry, and I really will have it up as soon as possible~!

Oh, I know how you feel Rikku-san. I felt the same way, and actually started a story where I could do just that. sweatdrop Well, my character, anyway...

OH!
You're a Kurama fan too? 4laugh

I'm actually making a fanfiction too.
I'm not sure if I should place it on gaia, though.
There are three extra characters:
1. Miyu Kokoro (me) *paired with Kurama*
2. Chihiro Minami (my friend, Erica) *paired with Hiei*
3. Dejiko Sunao (my friend, Kat) *paired with Gaara*
~Yes, I'm making a fan fiction with both Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto~

thats sounds interesting to me, but dont let my friend see. she would kill anyway who even tried to pair with gaara. she REALLY loves gaara, sometimes its scary to see her talk about gaara

WHOA...... eek
I guess Kat has a rival.. sweatdrop
*siiigh* 4laugh
It does my heart good to finally see more of YYH around. It was my first love. heart
( Now that i think of it; I should try doing a Hiei fanfic after I finish up the one I'm currently working on... )
HIEI-SAMA!!!!! ::squeegasm:: burning_eyes heart

And you have no idea how glad I am that your fic is not just fluff. Fluff has it's place, but here isn't it.
I think I have a sadistic problem tho... the more the characters suffer, the happier I get. sweatdrop I have a freakish addiction to pretty things in mortal peril.

Needless to say, you have made me one extremely ecstatic fangirl. xd heart
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh
It does my heart good to finally see more of YYH around. It was my first love. heart
( Now that i think of it; I should try doing a Hiei fanfic after I finish up the one I'm currently working on... )

And you have no idea how glad I am that your fic is not just fluff. Fluff has it's place, but here isn't it.
I think I have a sadistic problem tho... the more the characters suffer, the happier I get. sweatdrop I have a freakish addiction to pretty things in mortal peril.

High-five!!! blaugh

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
Hehe, not to be a nag, Rin, but I hope you feel better soon. :3

~Chikita~ Ja ne, minna
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh

High-five!!! blaugh

*hi-fives* xd So which fangirl are you: the sadistic kind, or the Hiei kind, or both?

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh

Thank you very much. I try to keep my stories at a certain medium, not going full into anything in particular (though perhaps I failed to do so on this one...). Also, if I may ask, what exactly is fluff? I write, sure, but I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of fanfic terms. sweatdrop I mean, I have a general idea, of course, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

Oh wow.....me too. xd sweatdrop (Wait...I didn't say that... stare ) Well, in that case, this next chapter is probably going to make you very happy...and I'm very pleased to hear that you have been enjoying my story!

To everyone... I'm really sorry I have yet to update. Things have been nuts. My B-day just passed, so I was a bit preoccupied... Anyway, I'm really, really trying to finish up the chapter, but this last scene is absolutely killing me! xp I'm doing everything I can to sort it out, though, and an update will be coming soon.
Ku-chan
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh

High-five!!! blaugh

*hi-fives* xd So which fangirl are you: the sadistic kind, or the Hiei kind, or both?

Kurama!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Rin-lonely_child
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh

Thank you very much. I try to keep my stories at a certain medium, not going full into anything in particular (though perhaps I failed to do so on this one...). Also, if I may ask, what exactly is fluff? I write, sure, but I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of fanfic terms. sweatdrop I mean, I have a general idea, of course, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

Oh wow.....me too. xd sweatdrop (Wait...I didn't say that... stare ) Well, in that case, this next chapter is probably going to make you very happy...and I'm very pleased to hear that you have been enjoying my story!

To everyone... I'm really sorry I have yet to update. Things have been nuts. My B-day just passed, so I was a bit preoccupied... Anyway, I'm really, really trying to finish up the chapter, but this last scene is absolutely killing me! xp I'm doing everything I can to sort it out, though, and an update will be coming soon.

Happy Belated Birthday! blaugh
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Rin-lonely_child
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh

Happy Belated Birthday! blaugh

What she said!
Happy Belated Birthday!!
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Ku-chan
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Ku-chan
*siiigh* 4laugh

High-five!!! blaugh

Kurama!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

ME TOO!! blaugh
*hugs*
Go Kurama!!!!
(Hiei is cool, too)
Wait a minute!! Only if Hiei and Kurama are paired!

The demons belong together... heart
And they're both so cool!
And nobody brings out Hiei's vulnerable side like Kurama does. It's so adorable I could die! 4laugh heart heart heart

~Unless anyone here is set against boyboy love, I could post a picture I found.... 4laugh
Rin-lonely_child
[Thank you very much. I try to keep my stories at a certain medium, not going full into anything in particular (though perhaps I failed to do so on this one...). Also, if I may ask, what exactly is fluff? I write, sure, but I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of fanfic terms. sweatdrop I mean, I have a general idea, of course, but I never pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

I believe, you are the most polite person I've ever met on the internet. 3nodding And that's saying something.

Also, fluff is a term used to describe any kind of pointless romance, especially when it forces characters to go OOC (Out Of Character).
Basically, stuff that makes you get all squishy and swoony, like this:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas