Total Votes:[ 804 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

Write more!

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm doing my best. Thank you so much for reading!
i hope you get the next chapter up soon ^^

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
cry I'm sorry, it's about halfway edited now, and I'm using all my spare time to finish. School has not been kind to me recently...
eek eek mrgreen omg! i've read this story i don't know how many times. i'm also on FF.net and i'm known as: Yuko6754 ^.^ i really, really, really hope you can update soon^.^ ja ne!

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
redface redface blaugh Wow, that certainly made me feel good. *laughs* Thanks so much for reading my story, and I have good news! I've finished editing the chapter, and now I just have to type it up! Tomorrow will be busy for me, but I'll make sure I have the chapter up by the end of the week- Promise!

Ohhh, I looked up your profile, Yuko-san, but I'm not really familiar with Zelda... I will be sure to check out the one with mention of Yu Yu Hakusho in it though! Expect to hear from me soon!

Ch. 9 Is coming soon!!
Rin-lonely_child
redface redface blaugh Wow, that certainly made me feel good. *laughs* Thanks so much for reading my story, and I have good news! I've finished editing the chapter, and now I just have to type it up! Tomorrow will be busy for me, but I'll make sure I have the chapter up by the end of the week- Promise!

Ohhh, I looked up your profile, Yuko-san, but I'm not really familiar with Zelda... I will be sure to check out the one with mention of Yu Yu Hakusho in it though! Expect to hear from me soon!

Ch. 9 Is coming soon!!

yay! i'm really into this story!! /jumps for joy/ ja ne!
OMG!!
I can't wait to read the rest!!!
I'm EXTREMELY curious about what's going to happen next.

Although, I'm sad.
I love Kurama to death, and he's going through so much pain... cry
Aw..... If only I was part of the show, then I could help him...... cry

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
sad I so sorry to disappoint everyone, but the chapter is going to be up a little later than I expected. I caught some sort of flu, and haven't been able to complete it as I thought I would. Very sorry, and I really will have it up as soon as possible~!

Oh, I know how you feel Rikku-san. I felt the same way, and actually started a story where I could do just that. sweatdrop Well, my character, anyway...
Rin-lonely_child
sad I so sorry to disappoint everyone, but the chapter is going to be up a little later than I expected. I caught some sort of flu, and haven't been able to complete it as I thought I would. Very sorry, and I really will have it up as soon as possible~!

Oh, I know how you feel Rikku-san. I felt the same way, and actually started a story where I could do just that. sweatdrop Well, my character, anyway...

OH!
You're a Kurama fan too? 4laugh

I'm actually making a fanfiction too.
I'm not sure if I should place it on gaia, though.
There are three extra characters:
1. Miyu Kokoro (me) *paired with Kurama*
2. Chihiro Minami (my friend, Erica) *paired with Hiei*
3. Dejiko Sunao (my friend, Kat) *paired with Gaara*
~Yes, I'm making a fan fiction with both Yu Yu Hakusho and Naruto~
Rin-lonely_child

oh. i hope you get better soon. ^.^ ja ne!
Hi-Inuonii
Rin-lonely_child

oh. i hope you get better soon. ^.^ ja ne!

I hope U get better soon, too. 4laugh

Mr Glacial's Significant Otter

Feral Galaxy

I hope you get better asap.^^ Evil flu...

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Arigatou minna-san! {Thanks everybody!}

Rikku-san: Absolutely! Well, I'd love to read your fanfic, if you do decide to post it. In my fic my character, Tsubame, is also paired with Kurama, sort of. It's a gradual thing, you know? Not just *fangirl squeal* "Kurama!" I can't stand that.... sweatdrop 8 chapters so far and she's yet to actually say or give any clue that she likes him. But, since it isn't like this or my other fic posted on Gaia, I didn't think it would fit in. Oh, and thanks for the well-wishes!

Yuko-san: Arigatou!

Sabra Knight: Arigatou, I wish it weren't so persistant to stay...
Rin-lonely_child
Arigatou minna-san! {Thanks everybody!}

Rikku-san: Absolutely! Well, I'd love to read your fanfic, if you do decide to post it. In my fic my character, Tsubame, is also paired with Kurama, sort of. It's a gradual thing, you know? Not just *fangirl squeal* "Kurama!" I can't stand that.... sweatdrop 8 chapters so far and she's yet to actually say or give any clue that she likes him. But, since it isn't like this or my other fic posted on Gaia, I didn't think it would fit in. Oh, and thanks for the well-wishes!

Yuko-san: Arigatou!

Sabra Knight: Arigatou, I wish it weren't so persistant to stay...

You're Welcome! 4laugh
I'll work really hard on my fanfiction.
And good luck finishing yours!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out