Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
I'm really enjoying it~! And it leaves room for a lot of personal growth~! heart
I didn't know you were into chakras and energy work, Rin-chan~!!
(Miss you, btw!!) heart

I'm definitely glad to hear that. ^_^
I was actually on the skeptical side of curious until someone encouraged me to try it. (I thought she might be a witchdoctor... <-< Chakras and energy work were just for writing about, not real life. Right?) It was immensely surprising how much I came away with! sweatdrop (Boy did I learn!) Ever since, it's been a growing interest. 3nodding I could probably learn a lot from you, at this point.
(Missed you too, Miyu-chan. So sorry I'm not around more often. I really am trying to fix that.)
Rin-lonely_child
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
I'm really enjoying it~! And it leaves room for a lot of personal growth~! heart
I didn't know you were into chakras and energy work, Rin-chan~!!
(Miss you, btw!!) heart

I'm definitely glad to hear that. ^_^
I was actually on the skeptical side of curious until someone encouraged me to try it. (I thought she might be a witchdoctor... <-< Chakras and energy work were just for writing about, not real life. Right?) It was immensely surprising how much I came away with! sweatdrop (Boy did I learn!) Ever since, it's been a growing interest. 3nodding I could probably learn a lot from you, at this point.
(Missed you too, Miyu-chan. So sorry I'm not around more often. I really am trying to fix that.)

Yeah, most people are on the skeptical side when it comes to energy work ( Believe me, I have a Christian-Extremist for a grandmother...Can't even go there. gonk )
I'm not quite a master yet, but if you do have any questions, I'll try to answer them the best way possible. xd
I know, I understand. Everyone gets busy. Sometimes I don't log into Gaia for 2 weeks. xd
Really sorry I dropped off the map for a while. Got a job! So now I'm filling out background check papers, getting security interviews, will almost certainly have to take a polygraph.

And on top of that I still have to find an apartment ._.

So I'm kinda busy haha
Congrats on getting the job~! heart

Yuck. Being busy sucks. xd
It's actually with a really large company. Apparently there were several hundred applicants for my position alone.

But I'm glad you're doing well, Miyu! And of course you, Rin.
Doing as well as I can. xd
Good Lord, it's been a while since coming back. xd
Yeah I've been gone almost a month! Sorry about that. I'm now back in the US, frantically trying to get ready for my new job and a cross-country move.
Oh my goodness, again?? sweatdrop
"Again"? This is my first cross-country move!
Ohhhh, I thought you moved somewhere else already. sweatdrop
Well I was studying in Germany for four months. I just got back into California. Now Maryland in less than a month!
Oh my gosh. xd
So much moving. sweatdrop
Yep! And then I'm hoping to go to Cairo in November or December! Not a move, but a vacation.
That sounds niiice~. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces