Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Reikai Tentai?

Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

MidnightRising
I'm sad to say quite the same. Should be taking krav maga this summer, that'll be definitely interesting.

Krav maga? neutral
Krav maga is a form of hand-to-hand martial arts used by the Israeli special forces. It focuses on dealing as much damage to the opponent as possible while using as little force as possible.
MidnightRising
Krav maga is a form of hand-to-hand martial arts used by the Israeli special forces. It focuses on dealing as much damage to the opponent as possible while using as little force as possible.

Interesting. 3nodding
So, does it focus on just hitting vital areas or something?
Yeah. It focuses on all vital areas, pressure points, or anything remotely sensitive in order to disable your opponent as quickly as possible. The quicker the fight is over, the less likely they're likely to pull something you don't know or someone else joins in.
MidnightRising
Yeah. It focuses on all vital areas, pressure points, or anything remotely sensitive in order to disable your opponent as quickly as possible. The quicker the fight is over, the less likely they're likely to pull something you don't know or someone else joins in.

Hmmm. Sounds cool. 4laugh
Well I certainly think so, at the very least.

Any plans for your summer?
MidnightRising
Well I certainly think so, at the very least.

Any plans for your summer?

Not likely, unless its for my birthday. Or my sister's.
But I have to save up almost every penny for CEUs, which are due every year in August.
You?
When's your birthday, and how old are you turning?

Well I was going to intern, but a few things happened and it ended up falling through. So I'm going to spend my summer getting trained in hand guns and rifles, learning Russian, and learning krav maga.

... and I now have the strangest feeling that this post was just red flagged by the CIA.
MidnightRising
When's your birthday, and how old are you turning?

Well I was going to intern, but a few things happened and it ended up falling through. So I'm going to spend my summer getting trained in hand guns and rifles, learning Russian, and learning krav maga.

... and I now have the strangest feeling that this post was just red flagged by the CIA.

Why do you say that? xd

July 15th, and I'll be 21. 3nodding

When's your birthday? If I remember correctly, you're an Aries (I remember having a lengthy conversation about it).
Well let's see here, I'm learning Russian (the language of a country we're not on the best of terms with right now), krav maga (martial arts used by special forces), and I'm getting trained in hand guns and rifles (that speaks for itself)

Awesome! Any plans?

I turned 21 on March 31st.
MidnightRising
Well let's see here, I'm learning Russian (the language of a country we're not on the best of terms with right now), krav maga (martial arts used by special forces), and I'm getting trained in hand guns and rifles (that speaks for itself)

Awesome! Any plans?

I turned 21 on March 31st.

Ah, I see. xd

Not really, but my mom, sister, and guy friend want to take me to a bar and get drunk. I don't really want to though. I've never been much of a "bar" person, you know what I mean? Who wants to go deaf due to loud music and who wants to kill brain cells with alcohol? confused

Yup, you're an Aries. xd
Actually, alcohol doesn't kill brain cells. It doesn't harm your brain at all. All it does is temporarily slow down some neurotransmitters in your brain: Namely, those that give you your inhibitions. You will not do anything you don't want to while drinking. You're just far more likely to do what you want to, and some of the time you're not expecting what you want.
MidnightRising
Actually, alcohol doesn't kill brain cells. It doesn't harm your brain at all. All it does is temporarily slow down some neurotransmitters in your brain: Namely, those that give you your inhibitions. You will not do anything you don't want to while drinking. You're just far more likely to do what you want to, and some of the time you're not expecting what you want.

Ahhh, okay. Well, I hope I don't do anything stupid. There are many things I've always wanted to do that I wouldn't normally do. So I hope I can stay in control. xp
Oh? Now this I've gotta hear.
MidnightRising
Oh? Now this I've gotta hear.

It's nothing different from what any girl does when she's drunk. xd
1. Kiss a cute boy and not remember it.
2. Dance without any shame.
3. Say whatever crazy thing I want, and just blame it on the alcohol later.

That's all.
I'm naturally conservative, so it's just the typical stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff