Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Reikai Tentai?

Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]

Anya_Eliza
hey Miyu, welcome back! nice... isn't that one of the orphans though?

Yup. I cleaned him up. 3nodding

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner
Anya_Eliza
hey Miyu, welcome back! nice... isn't that one of the orphans though?

Yup. I cleaned him up. 3nodding

^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Yawn* Sorry I wasn't able to respond today. I decided to go to a shooting range and learn how to shoot a few pistols. Turns out I'm one hell of a shot.

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
MidnightRising
*Yawn* Sorry I wasn't able to respond today. I decided to go to a shooting range and learn how to shoot a few pistols. Turns out I'm one hell of a shot.

Oh, a shooting range? My grandpa and mom took me to one a few months ago. It was my first time shooting and even then I was better than my grandpa (who has been shooting for years) X3 That was awesome, but for some reason the sound of gunshots scare me. O_x And that confuses me considering what I normally read/watch/write......
~Scooter~
MidnightRising

*backs away*

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
User ImageUser Image Yo, Miyu. How're you today? XD User Image

~Scooter~
Oh, I only shot a 9mm and a .40 cal. You should only back away when I learn how to shoot a sniper rifle, or even just a hunting rifle.

... Speaking of which, I should probably find some rifle ranges near me...
Moon_Flower--Chikita_Yuki

~Scooter~

Bad. Midnight-kun is being mean! T-T

Wait, how did you get those wings on the smiley faces?? o.0

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner

~Scooter~

I downloaded some kind of app thing cause I was bored. And I got this. xD
~Scooter~
Miyu~the-spirit-summoner

~Scooter~

I downloaded some kind of app thing cause I was bored. And I got this. xD
~Scooter~

OHHHHH.......
Coolz.

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If Midnight learns to shoot a sniper rifle accurately from more then 20 yds... then I'll be concerned.

Dragonwalking (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my egg! Time: 6 days

Help my hatchling! Time: 6 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abandoned: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!

Thanks for clicking! ^_^
20 yards is nothing. I can shoot a 9mm pistol pretty accurately at 5-10 yards. I haven't shot a rifle yet, but probably a good 20 yards with that. Hell, I think I can shoot my paintball gun 20 yards.

Romantic Seeker

12,550 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MidnightRising
20 yards is nothing. I can shoot a 9mm pistol pretty accurately at 5-10 yards. I haven't shot a rifle yet, but probably a good 20 yards with that. Hell, I think I can shoot my paintball gun 20 yards.

so? paintball gun won't kill ya. it'll sting though.

Dragonwalking (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my egg! Time: 4 days

Help my hatchlings! Time: 3 days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the hatchlings! 3 days or less!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Feed Me!

Thanks for clicking! ^_^
I'm BACK!!!!!! Hooray!!!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas