Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Reikai Tentai?

Hiei 0.30721393034826 30.7% [ 247 ]
Kurama 0.44402985074627 44.4% [ 357 ]
Yusuke 0.15671641791045 15.7% [ 126 ]
Kuwabara 0.092039800995025 9.2% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 804 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 301 302 303 > >> >>> »|

eek karuma's dieing gonk nooo..... ur a really good fanfiction writing... expecially better than me! plz dont kill karuma crying i heart karuma

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EdElric7213
eek karuma's dieing gonk nooo..... ur a really good fanfiction writing... expecially better than me! plz dont kill karuma crying i heart karuma

sweatdrop This definately isn't one of my happier stories...I'll admit.

Thank you so much, but I really have sooo much improving to do.

Um.....well......I hope you stick around to read some more, but it kinda does get worse, as I said. And, um...........................if you don't like it, please tell me. I'd rather know than have my only reader suddenly disappear. sweatdrop sweatdrop I'll post the next chapter now, as I promised I would.

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
There are some graphic descriptions in this chapter, so this is my fair warning to any who don't wish to read that. Also, this is the longest chapter I have written so far. 2,000+ words. Yay!

---

Didn't you notice?

Chapter 6

He awoke with a start and immediately tried to sit up, but his first attempt was a failure. With a mixture of sharp pain and a tingling numbness his right arm gave out and he was once again lying on the futon. Taking a second to look around he realized that he was at Genkai's temple, and he was alone. After a few moments he tried again to sit up, this time using only his left arm. He folded his right arm in his lap and pulled up his sleeve to examine it. Apparently he had already been cared for; the old bandages had been replaced with bright new ones that showed no trace of the wounds that lie beneath them. The painful tingling was still there, so he gently massaged it with his left hand. There's still so much I cannot explain. He closed his eyes and thought back to the last thing he could remember. The powerful demon they had been fighting had just chosen Yusuke as its target so he had tried using his rosewhip to intercept them. And that was when it had happened again. That same feeling, his whole body on fire...then it faded out and he had awoken here. This is all connected. Both with the roses at the park and my rosewhip earlier today I had been manipulating my spirit energy... He took a deep breath and came to a conclusion that was very similar to the one Yusuke and Genkai had reached. I am unable to use my spirit energy, for if I do that pain will return, and I've apparently passed out both times that has happened. He looked down at his arm, pausing to see if he could move it any better now. It was sore, but not too bad. Something that I do not understand is causing my energy to react this way, and I believe my suspicions were correct and it was caused by that curious green demon we were sent after just the other day. Now the only question is: What can I do about it?

"Kurama?"

Kurama's head shot up and he opened his eyes to see Genkai standing in the doorway that separated the two rooms.

I didn't even realize she was there... "Genkai...”

Genkai held up a hand, stopping Kurama from whatever he had been about to say. "I take it you've already figured just about everything out by now?"

"I believe so. What I haven't figured out is what I can do about it." He looked down at his arm for a moment. Or why this keeps happening.

"I'm sad to hear that Kurama. I'm afraid we're as confused as you are on that part."

Kurama nodded solemnly.

"Kurama. I need to ask you, do you understand why you cannot use your spirit energy even once until we solve this?"

Kurama closed his eyes and then opened them slowly. "Yes. I'm aware of the danger I would be putting myself in were I to do so."

"We're doing everything we can to figure this out Kurama."

Kurama nodded again. "Thank you Genkai."

"Now I know I won't be able to keep you here, I'm smarter than that." She smiled and Kurama returned the gesture. "But I want you to take it easy Kurama. I've called up your mother and she believes you are here with the others helping me to do some cleaning. That should cover you until you return home. You can stay here for as long as you feel like though. But I want you to meet me here tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to do some research and hopefully I'll have come up with something by then."

"Yes, thank you. Genkai, where are the others? Did everyone come out of the mission safely?"

"Some cuts and bruises, but we got off easy compared to you." Yusuke had just walked in and now sat next to Kurama. "How're you feeling?"

"I've felt better, that's for sure." He said somewhat jokingly. "Don't worry Yusuke, I'm fine."

Yusuke just sort of nodded, though the only noticeable changes in his expression were his eyes. "Hey, Kurama? I think I've figured out how this all started, I'm thinking that little runt of a demon did something to you when he attacked you."

Kurama smiled. Of course. Yusuke always seems to be ahead of things at times like these. Heh, anyone else wouldn't believe he could be so reliable. "Thank you Yusuke. That is what I figured as well. I'm sure that will be of some help." He saw out of the window that the sun was beginning to set. "Yusuke, Genkai, I thank you again for caring for me. I think I'll be heading home now."

Yusuke and Genkai exchanged worried glances but Genkai nodded to him. "Kurama, you're not to use your spirit energy for any reason at all, is that clear?"

"Yes Genkai, you can be sure that I won't." He smiled to them both standing and stretching his stiff legs. "Thank you both, I'll see you tomorrow." And with a polite bow he left for home.

Yusuke sighed, turning to Genkai. "He'll be alright." He put on a fake smile. "I mean, he's Kurama! He's stronger than any of us!"

Genkai stared at her pupil and then stood and went into the other room.

Yusuke looked at the futon that Kurama had been laying in only moments before. As long as he doesn't use his spirit energy, he'll be fine.

---

{{{Okay, I have to interrupt for a second. My little disclaimer at the top comes into effect starting here. I get kinda graphic...}}}

Morning came all too soon for Kurama. He had arrived home at nearly eight o'clock, and had only eaten some of his dinner at his mothers’ request. What he wanted was sleep. He had gone to bed shortly after, annoyed that he was still this tired after having slept for the most part of yesterday, but the reason was obvious enough. Even when he did sleep he could not relax. He had been laying in his bed since just before the sun had risen, thinking all about what had happened over the last few days.

A stab of pain tore through his body and he twitched reflexively, putting a hand over his chest, the origin of the pain. Kurama turned onto his side with a grimace. This was a new type of pain. It was not like before, when it had flowed through his spirit energy, though that had been excruciating. This was a more concentrated pain. He could only lay there until about ten minutes later when the pain had passed. The day can't end soon enough. I need to see Genkai. He got up and dressed, though measurably slower than usual. He was greatly fatigued. But as hard as he had tried to keep it hidden he could not hide that which is obvious.

"Shuichi? Are you alright? You look a little pale; did you not sleep well last night?" A very concerned Shiori asked when Kurama came into the kitchen.

"I'm fine Kaasan. I just had a hard time getting to sleep last night."

"Are you sure? You can always stay home, you know."

"Don't worry Kaasan, I'm fine." Giving his mother a farewell hug Kurama left for school.

---

It was one of the worst days of school you could ever imagine. The stabbing pain in his chest continued throughout the day, and even started to worsen. He could hardly pay attention in class. At lunch he went to sit on the roof, hoping that he could compose himself enough to get through the rest of the day. His lunch sat untouched beside him, and while one hand remained over his chest, a useless reflex that he would only allow to be shown when no others were around, the other clenched the bars of the guardrail, his knuckles white already. He was having another spike in the pain at the moment, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to hide it. Then the situation only got worse.

"Shuichi? It's unusual to see you out here." Kaito had heard some students that had been saying that Shuichi had been acting strangely today, and had come to see for himself.

"Kaito? What are you doing up here?"

"I've heard from a few others that you didn't seem yourself today, I guess they were right. Is everything alright? The world in danger again?"

Kurama laughed, trying his best to hide his pain and discomfort. He had even removed his hand from the railing. "Always."

Kaito grinned. "So what's going on?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but there's truly nothing happening right now. Everything has been fairly quiet."

"Hm. So then why are you acting so strangely?"

"No reason. In fact I wasn't even aware I had been until now."

A bell rang, ending lunch and warning the students to head back to class. Kurama stood, packing his uneaten lunch back into his bag. Kaito raised an eyebrow, silently inquiring as to why it remained untouched. Kurama smiled, half pulling it back out of his bag.

"Would you like it? I had a large breakfast and I'm not hungry just yet."

"No thanks." Kaito raised a hand to enforce his answer. "I've had my own. We'd better get to class now."

Kurama nodded and packed away the uneaten food, and then he and Kaito walked across the rooftop to the door.

---

It became more and more difficult for Kurama to handle the pain as the day continued. The fierce stabbing in his chest had become a constant pain, and he was starting to have difficulty breathing. He body was sitting at his desk, but his mind was lost in the pain. A brutal pang caused him to gasp, though he managed to keep quiet. A younger male student beside him had noticed his discomfort, though.

"Minamino-san? Are you alright?" He whispered from his seat directly to Kurama's right.

Kurama nodded quickly, trying to dismiss the unwanted attention. This has gotten far too severe. I have to get to Genkai's, now. He stood up, raising his hand, and was about to excuse himself when another pain, this one even worse than the one only moments before, drew him to his knees with an audible gasp. What's happening? I haven't used my spirit energy at all today. The teacher rushed over to him and the other students formed a sort of circle around him, nearly all of them voicing their concern at the redhead's apparent ailment. But Kurama was hardly even aware of them. He was breathing in short, quick gasps, as if he could not get a hold of enough air. The teacher knelt beside him and put a hand on his shoulder, prepared to guide the teen to the infirmary. Kurama was hunched over; still on his knees but holding himself up with one hand while the other was clutched over his chest in a futile attempt to ease the pain. But he soon had an even greater use for this hand. Just as he was about to be guided to his feet the teen coughed violently, and then once more, this time vomiting blood. His hand dripped with his precious crimson life, which was forming in a puddle just beneath it. Much to the horror of the other students it did not end with that. He continued with his awful, hacking coughs, producing more blood with each one. Nearly all of the students had retreated to the walls, but a few still stayed anxiously around him, Kaito among them. Darn it Shuichi, how is it that you always manage to fool everyone? Now no one knows what's wrong, how are we supposed to help? There were a few quick murmurs flying back and forth among those that still stood beside the redhead.

"Is it his heart?"

"Quick, we have to get him help!"

"What could be wrong with him?"

Kaito was stuck somewhere between being horror-stricken and panicked. You didn't need to be a doctor to understand that Kurama was in trouble. He was drawn from his stupor when, after a few more violent coughs that produced far more blood than most of the students had ever seen before, Kurama collapsed, his entire body just falling to the floor. Kaito was the first to act, moving even as Kurama fell.

"Someone help me, we need to get him to a doctor!"

He and the teacher carried the unconscious Kurama to the school infirmary where he would have to wait until an ambulance arrived. Nurses scrambled about, and one was about to put a breathing mask on Kurama when the teen burst out into more violent coughs, and the nurses were forced to turn him on his side when he again started hacking up blood. His mother had been notified and was even now leaving for the hospital to intercept the ambulance as it came. Kaito, knowing that he could do nothing for Kurama right now, ran for the phone and called up Yusuke, who had again been ditching, telling him of all that had happened. He hadn't gotten more than halfway through his explanation when there was silence on the other end of the line. Yusuke was on his way to Genkai's.

----

-Huggles Kurama- I'm sorry! crying
another great chapter also on the getting worse part i usually read angsty stories anyway and this one is one of the best i've read (and i read ALOT) and i really do like ur story ^^

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EdElric7213
another great chapter also on the getting worse part i usually read angsty stories anyway and this one is one of the best i've read (and i read ALOT) and i really do like ur story ^^

It is? You do? *beams* I can't tell you how happy that makes me! I'm also very glad you're okay with where this is going, I'll post the next chapter for you right away! Thank you so so much for reading! heart

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
---

Didn't you notice?

Chapter 7

A pair of bright, yet surprisingly gentle, crimson eyes. Soft teal hair that fell in layers down her back. A small body, firm yet petit. Yes, Yukina was truly the girl of Kuwabara's dreams. Unfortunately the teen had decided to dream right in the middle of one of his classes. But that didn't matter to him. No, all that really mattered to him was his quest, what he desired the most. To make the one he loved happy. And he knew exactly how to do that. The one thing that Yukina wanted the most: to find her brother! Now Kuwabara was, as one can imagine, the hero of his dreams. Yukina's Kazuma had found her brother, rescued him from a powerful band of demons, (on his own, of course) and reunited them at last. Yes, all was well. The great hero Kuwabara clasped Yukina's hands in his own, their eyes locked, and-

Have you ever experienced one of those moments in which you are taken completely by surprise? Yes, I'm sure most everyone has. But what of that feeling, that 'surprise', the sends the worst kind of fear deep into your heart?

-suddenly Yukina was gone, and Kuwabara was alone. The entire scene around him changed in an instant. The bright blue sky faded into the darkest shade of black, and the earth shone with a fierce crimson light. As blood red rain began to fall from the sky a thick black smoke arose from the ground, distorting reality until it felt as though he were hanging in the air, red and black smoke swirling all around him. Then, for no more than a second, the entire world flashed with a bright white light, and then the crimson and ebony scene fell back into place. This pattern continued, the white light shining with a blinding ferocity more and more frequently until all three colors swirled together with a dizzying effect and then erupted in a great seismic blast.

Kuwabara awoke with a scream, toppling out of his chair and landing in the walkway between the desks. Most of his classmates burst out laughing, while a few just shook their heads.

"Kuwabara-san." The teacher said exasperatedly. "Please return to your seat."

Kuwabara looked around at everyone else, dumbfounded. How had they not felt that? Had it really been just a dream? No, there was no way that any dream could have felt as real as that. There was something there, something he was sure his own mind had not created. There was pain. The teen stood quickly, looking from the rest of his classmates, most of which were still laughing, to the teacher, who appeared to be about ready to scold him for the interruption.

"I-have-to-go-to-the-bathroom!" Using the first excuse that popped into his head Kuwabara scrambled out of the classroom, not bothering to wait for an answer. He tore through the halls, burst through the door and sped past the school gates, a single objective on his mind. I gotta find Urameshi! Kuwabara may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but even he had enough sense to know that something was wrong.

The teen didn't pause for a moment as he ran towards the one place he thought Yusuke would most likely be, seeing as he hadn't been at school. The arcade. He had nearly reached the small building when he saw Yusuke dart past him a few streets ahead.

"Urameshi!"

But Yusuke had been running even faster than him, and he had hardly said his name before he was out of sight.

"Darn, where's he off to so fast anyway?" Not seeing too many other options he started after him, only to have Yusuke backtrack suddenly.

"Kuwabara!"

"Urameshi! I just had the freakiest dream, 'cept I don't think it was a dream at all 'cause-"

Yusuke's hand cut through the air in an impatient gesture. "Shut up and follow me!"

Kuwabara thought to question him; anxious to tell him of his strange disturbance in class, but Yusuke had already set off again.

After only a second Kuwabara followed suit. "Wait, Urameshi, I have to tell you-"

"There's no time!" Yusuke shouted back to him. "Kurama's in trouble, we need to get Genkai!"

Kurama? Kurama's in trouble? Then...no way, maybe that's what it was. But then...oh man, if that's what I felt, I don't even want to think about what Kurama must be feeling.

The two boys ran at full speed, wasting no time to stop for cars or other such obstacles, and so quickly clearing the more populated area of the city. Yusuke turned his head back to look at Kuwabara, who was still a few yards behind him. "Hurry up, there's no time to lose!" He turned his head back just in time to see Hiei drop down before him. He skidded to an abrupt stop, very nearly running into the small demon.

"Detective, come with me." Hiei demanded hurriedly.

"What the-? Hiei? What are-?"

"Move!"

And with that Hiei sped off back in the direction that the two boys had just come from. Taken aback at Hiei's abruptness Yusuke just shrugged to Kuwabara and followed Hiei. Kuwabara paused, standing and looking from the direction his teammates had run off to Yusuke's previous destination, the mountains rising from the earth about a mile away.

"Wait, where am I supposed to-?"

"Kuwabara." A strict voice interrupted. "This way, hurry." Genkai was standing just within earshot, waiting impatiently for the teen to follow.

Kuwabara nodded and quickly caught up to the old psychic.

----
wow eek Kuwabara's dream is kinda scary... its still a great chapter. ^^ good description of yukina too 3nodding

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EdElric7213
wow eek Kuwabara's dream is kinda scary... its still a great chapter. ^^ good description of yukina too 3nodding

Haha, thanks. It was meant to be scary, it was an image-world of what Kurama's going through. I didn't think I did so well with Yukina, so I'm glad to know it was okay. Okay, I only have one more chapter written, do you want it now?
sure ^^ expecially since i wanna know what happened to kurama

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EdElric7213
sure ^^ expecially since i wanna know what happened to kurama

Alright then, here ya go!

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
---

Didn't you notice?

Chapter 8

There is always someone who stands one step ahead of the rest. Someone who, rather than be optimistic, remains realistic.

"Hiei!" Yusuke called out as he had once again lost track of the fire demon.

Hiei stopped and looked back irritably. He was a fair distance ahead of Yusuke, traveling by rooftop.

"Hi-ei!"

Said demon dropped down in front of Yusuke, a scowl on his face. "Can't you move any faster?"

"Well, yeah, maybe; but it might help just a little if I knew where it is we're going!"

"Where do you think, fool? We have to get him out of there. Now, move!" And with that he flitted off again.

Momentarily confused Yusuke just stood there. "We have to get him out of there? Out of wh-" He suddenly remembered an important part of the short message he had received from Kaito just before he had started for Genkai's. 'He's being taken to the hospital now...' "Of course!" Yusuke exclaimed, his eyes lighting up as he suddenly understood. "This is all connected to his spirit energy, so there's no way anyone at a normal hospital can help him!" Without another thought he set off again, running twice as fast as he had been before. Knowing your destination really does make a difference.

Someone has to always expect the worst, and be prepared for it.

The next time the two stopped they were in front of the hospital. Hiei balanced on top of a light post from which he could see into the room that Kurama was in, while Yusuke stood at the base of the post, looking up at his teammate.

"How are we doing this Hiei?" He asked, panting slightly.

"Quickly." Hiei looked down at him. "Can you handle getting him out?"

"Yeah, but how-?"

"You'll know when."

As Hiei once more disappeared Yusuke made his way into the hospital. It was only as he stood in the middle of the crowded waiting room that he realized there was no easy way for him to get to Kurama.

"Man, now what? They're not just going to let me walk in there; how am I supposed to get to him?" He began to pace back and forth anxiously. How did it come to this? He should have been fine; Genkai said that as long as he didn't use his spirit energy he'd be alright. So then how...No. He couldn't have There's no way he would do that, he knew how dangerous it was! He stopped, clenching his fist at his side. Kurama, you idiot! What could have been so important? As far as he could make out it was the only possible thing. Kurama must have used his spirit energy at some point during the day, despite the risks attached to it. But why?

Yusuke continued his pacing, widening the area he traveled. Staying still wasn't an option, he needed to move. He passed by others who were also waiting, though most of them to be admitted. One man kept glaring at Yusuke every time he passed, which, unfortunately for him, was often. Annoyed? Perhaps. Or maybe he just had a headache and Yusuke's pacing was making him dizzy. As Yusuke walked he heard several people having casual conversations, a few people complaining about some injury or pain or another, and a man that had fallen asleep and was now snoring loudly. But there was one sound in particular that caught his attention. A woman was crying. He turned toward the sound. Standing in the far corner of the room was a woman who Yusuke immediately recognized to be Kurama's human mother, Shiori. His heart ached as he watched her, crying hysterically, her head in her hands.

A few moments later everyone started screaming. A sudden explosion had torn a giant hole in the wall, ripping one of the double doors that led into the ER off its hinges. An accident? Not possible. Dark flames licked at the edges of the hole, creeping towards the ceiling.

"You'll know when, geez, that's for sure!" Yusuke darted through he remaining door, pushing aside all of the panicked people in his way. One, two, three. Third door down. That's where Kurama was. He burst through the door, four startled doctors looking up at him as he entered. "Sorry 'bout this!" Yusuke quickly knocked all of them unconscious. Now all that was left to do was to get Kurama.

Because sooner or later...

Much as he knew he had to Yusuke couldn't find the strength to move. His friend and teammate lay before him, his features twisted in pain, his breath coming in quick, short gasps. He was nothing short of suffering.

...it will happen.

"Kurama..."

A second explosion tore him back to reality. Darn it, snap out of it!

---

Carefully avoiding the doctors, nurses, patients, and everyone else that was scrambling to get away from the newest hole in the wall Yusuke ran right through it. One for a distraction and one for an escape, Hiei had known what he was doing. Yusuke looked down at the unconscious kitsune in his arms. Hang in there Kurama.

---

The small back alley was closed in by buildings on two sides. It had two open passageways that led to it, but they were angled in such a way that the corner where the two buildings combined remained constantly shadowed. Here Yusuke set Kurama down, leaning him against the small corner of wall.

"Great, so then where is he?"

For whatever reason Hiei had sent Yusuke a mental image of this exact spot only moments after he had kidnapped the fox. Yusuke checked both of the open passageways impatiently, the one he had come through and the one opposite it, but the fire demon was simply not there. Suddenly Kurama let out a startled gasp. Yusuke spun around faster than he would have thought possible. Kurama had his arms crossed tightly over his chest and was leaning forward, practically curling up on himself.

"Kurama!" Yusuke knelt beside his friend, who looked like he was struggling to even breathe. His face was deathly pale, and drops of sweat beaded his forehead. "Hang on Kurama, you're gonna be okay."

Kurama opened his eyes forcefully, and Yusuke was met with a confused and pain-filled emerald gaze. "Y-Yusuke..." The weakened kitsune managed to get out before doubling up as he was swept with another wave of intolerable pain.

I can't just sit here...Yusuke thought frantically. I have to do something, Kurama's... He moved his hands in front of him, palms facing Kurama. They were soon surrounded in a soft blue glow. I have to help. If I give him some of my energy it should at least buy some time. Here goes! He placed his hands gently on Kurama. As he started to transfer some of his energy Kurama screamed a cry of such agonizing pain that Yusuke broke the connection, jumping back in his surprise. "Wh-what? Kurama! What's wrong? Kura-"

Hiei's fist connected squarely with Yusuke's jaw, sending him flying into the wall. The brown-eyed teen looked up at Hiei, stunned. "What the-"

"IDIOT! Are you trying to kill him?" Hiei looked absolutely furious.

"What are you talking about?! I was just trying to help him!"

They both turned when Kurama started coughing violently. Putting aside Hiei's bizarre behavior Yusuke moved to the redhead's side. It was then that he noticed the blood seeping through Kurama's fingers. The fox had one hand covering his mouth and the other clutching his chest tightly as the vicious coughs racked his frame. He didn't stop. Worse and worse sounding and more and more frequently the violent hacking coughs came. Yusuke grabbed Kurama by the shoulders. "Kurama! Snap out of it! Come on! Kurama!" His tone had taken on a frantic edge. Hiei looked on helplessly, his fists clenched.

It shouldn't have been possible, but Kurama's condition continued to worsen. Yusuke could barely stop himself from shaking him, wishing with all his might for this to end. Kurama was sitting in a small crimson pool of his own blood.

"I have to-"

All in the same instant Genkai appeared; Yusuke was again slammed into the wall; and Kuwabara snapped some sort of band around Kurama's wrist. Kurama's attack halted abruptly and he fell limply, Genkai catching him before he made contact with the ground. The fox's eyes were closed tightly, and he was panting with exhaustion.

Yusuke leapt to his feet. "What's the matter with you Hiei? Kurama could've died just now!"

"If I hadn't been there to stop you he would have!" The fire demon retorted angrily.

"What?" Yusuke asked, utterly confused.

"He's right Yusuke." Genkai said, walking over to him. Kuwabara was now supporting Kurama. "You can't blame Hiei for what he did. He probably just saved Kurama's life."

"What are you talking about?"

Hiei turned away, looking at the again unconscious Kurama.

"Kurama's spirit energy is being attacked." Genkai explained. "Slowly. Painfully. If you had succeeded in transferring some of your energy to him it would only have sped up the process. By trying to help him you would only have taken away a drastic amount of time that we don't have already. Any energy he is given, no matter how noble the intentions, is only going to hurt him more. Hiei figured that out already, and he was right to stop you. With Kurama in such a weakened state as this any more stress on his body may be too much for him to handle."

Yusuke looked at Kurama with wide eyes. I could have... "I-I didn't...I was just trying..."

"That's enough Yusuke. I understand. I only realized it myself earlier this morning. Now, we're putting this behind us. Understand? Kurama needs us." She turned toward the portal that she and Kuwabara had arrived through. "Let's go. We need to get him to Spirit World."

----

And I haven't been able to write the next chapter yet. sweatdrop

Anyone reading this: Please please please drop a comment!!
wow! another wonderful chapter... sorry i didnt reply sooner i havent been able to get on a lot sweatdrop i hope u get the next chapter written soon biggrin

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EdElric7213
wow! another wonderful chapter... sorry i didnt reply sooner i havent been able to get on a lot sweatdrop i hope u get the next chapter written soon biggrin

blaugh Thanks so much; and I'm just glad that I have somebody that wants to read it. I'll really try to work on the next chapter, it's going to be a toughie though...
lol, ok ^^

Timid Bookworm

7,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
EdElric7213
lol, ok ^^

Yayness! It's still in the rough draft stages, but I've finally started to write chapter 9! It really is turning out to be a hard one...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff