Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the Alternate Name for Group 14 of the periodic Table?

The Carbon group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Silicon group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Tetrels group 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 11 ]
The Lead group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Germanium group 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
The Tin group 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Tetrahedral group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Diamond group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Graphite group 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

AllenThePianist14
Dib protector of humans
AllenThePianist14
Dib protector of humans
Zim ruler of all humans
NO! I SAID NO! I DO NOT! SHE IS NOT HERE! I AM NORMAL!

You're lies won't fool us Zim. We see through your ruse.

@ AllenThePianist14 I think it's a flashback to when he lost Mana. I bet he got his scar from the cookiecutter.

Hi Dib, it's Kola.

I figured that, but what does it mean? Are we getting some more background on Allen, or is it just a teaser? I was kind of hoping for more on Neah.

Wow, hey Kola. You changed your...everything.

I don't think we'll get much on Neah for a while, its only like, chapter 4. But I hope we get a little more with Allen and Kanda, I liked that Kanda came to see him in the hospital, but does this mean he's joining the team? I hope not, I want him on Allen's side.

That would be awesome, but even if he did join the team I think eventually allen would see that the Noah were evil and join the order

agreed
Dib protector of humans
Dash Baxter
Dib protector of humans
]

I don't think we'll get much on Neah for a while, its only like, chapter 4. But I hope we get a little more with Allen and Kanda, I liked that Kanda came to see him in the hospital, but does this mean he's joining the team? I hope not, I want him on Allen's side.

But then wouldn't he be working with the Noah? He'd be a bad guy!

Allen and Kanda against the Order, fighting by the Earl?

That would be AWESOME! but I don't think Rin would write it like that. I think Allen will find out the Noah are evil, and switch sides.

Yeah, I agree. Besides this chapter's name is Berylium, which means 'sweet.' so you know some shits about to go down with Skin Bolic
AllenThePianist14

Yeah, I agree. Besides this chapter's name is Berylium, which means 'sweet.' so you know some shits about to go down with Skin Bolic

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? HOW? HOW IS IT THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO SUCH INSIDER INFORMATION AS THE NAME OF THE NEW CHAPTER?!
Zim ruler of all humans
AllenThePianist14

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? HOW? HOW IS IT THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO SUCH INSIDER INFORMATION AS THE NAME OF THE NEW CHAPTER?!

okay, ouch. dude, capeslock: off.

One, I'm Rin's bestest friend and she shares s**t with me.

Two, she's already told everyone on her ff.net A/Cs that the chapters are named in order on the periodic table.
AllenThePianist14
Dib protector of humans
Dash Baxter
Dib protector of humans
]

That would be AWESOME! but I don't think Rin would write it like that. I think Allen will find out the Noah are evil, and switch sides.

You never know, she did just introduce lavelie, sohe could be the sweet that she's refering to. .or there could be no sweetness involved at all, Beryllium has other properties and uses besides being named sweet.
Dib protector of humans
AllenThePianist14
Dib protector of humans
Dash Baxter
Dib protector of humans
]

You never know, she did just introduce lavelie, sohe could be the sweet that she's refering to. .or there could be no sweetness involved at all, Beryllium has other properties and uses besides being named sweet.

True, but when has Rin ever passed up on such a perfect opportunity, and..she's kind of already mentioned it in her facebook. About how they'll fight in a garage. I'm hoping its soon, i want to read it.
And they're supposed to kiss too.
AllenThePianist14
And they're supposed to kiss too.

WHAT? When does this happen?
AllenThePianist14
Zim ruler of all humans
AllenThePianist14

okay, ouch. dude, capeslock: off.

One, I'm Rin's bestest friend and she shares s**t with me.

Two, she's already told everyone on her ff.net A/Cs that the chapters are named in order on the periodic table.

I will lock all the caps I wish, Piano-human. For I am ZIM!

When is this alledged Kissing supposed to take place? Zim wishes to know. Give me the informatiomns, give them to Zim.

User Image
All I know is that she posted on her FB about Kanda complaining over his busted car about how Allen mollested him.
AllenThePianist14
All I know is that she posted on her FB about Kanda complaining over his busted car about how Allen mollested him.

User Image

Share. Now. Or I will destroy you
AllenThePianist14

Prove it. Show us. biggrin
I'm not posting spoilers, Rin will kill me.
AllenThePianist14

Do It.
Dash Baxter
AllenThePianist14

Do It.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces