Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the Alternate Name for Group 14 of the periodic Table?

The Carbon group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Silicon group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Tetrels group 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 11 ]
The Lead group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Germanium group 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
The Tin group 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
The Tetrahedral group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Diamond group 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
The Graphite group 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NO! I SAID NO! I DO NOT! SHE IS NOT HERE! I AM NORMAL!
AllenThePianist14
Zim ruler of all humans
AllenThePianist14
Dash Baxter
AllenThePianist14
Zim ruler of all humans

Shut you're speech tube Piano-human. You're appearance is odd and colorless, as such all you say is invalid. you need more pigmentation, eat plankton, it helps. Until you correct this, I shall ignore you. For I am normal, and normal humans don't associate with bland freack-child thingies that don't eat plankton. IT IS DELICIOUS!

What? I don't even... dafuq did you say? Plankton? seriously? ******** you. You're mean.

Its Zim, allenthepianist14, its just the way he is. I've been friends with him a while, he trolls in his Zim account. He always appears on Rin's fics. He doesn't mean any harm, he's just...zim. There's a Dib too, i think, because they're always together. There are a lot of dibs, but DibProtector is the one he mostly hangs with.

I know who he is, It's Kola, I just changed my name a couple months ago. I was just playing. Hey, is rin on? It says she's online.

Piano-human! who are you to question me? I AM ZIM! The word writer person is likely otherwise occupied, not that i'd know, for she is at home, and I am in my base, we are in no way near eachother, of corse I dont have her locked in my lab. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME!!! I AM ZIM. I Will HAVE MY YAOI!

GASP! DASH ZIM KIDNAPPED RIN FOR YAOI!!!!

GET HIM!

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

The ******** are you people doing?
User Image

Logging off now.
Zim ruler of all humans
User Image

Logging off now.

Ditto, bye.

I don't even have an interesting icon. Guys, i need a photobucket.
RinORourke
User Image

The ******** are you people doing?

RIN! You're safe. Zim kidnapped you and we were saving you and...what..what are you doing with that keyboard?

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Following through on a threat Kedo recently shared with me.
Dash Baxter
Zim ruler of all humans
User Image

Logging off now.

Ditto, bye.

I don't even have an interesting icon. Guys, i need a photobucket.

gonk Guys wait up!
So, whats with the Christmas car crash?
Zim ruler of all humans

You're lies won't fool us Zim. We see through your ruse.

@ AllenThePianist14 I think it's a flashback to when he lost Mana. I bet he got his scar from the cookiecutter.
Dib protector of humans
Zim ruler of all humans

@ AllenThePianist14 I think it's a flashback to when he lost Mana. I bet he got his scar from the cookiecutter.

Hi Dib, it's Kola.

I figured that, but what does it mean? Are we getting some more background on Allen, or is it just a teaser? I was kind of hoping for more on Neah.
AllenThePianist14
Dib protector of humans
Zim ruler of all humans

Hi Dib, it's Kola.

I figured that, but what does it mean? Are we getting some more background on Allen, or is it just a teaser? I was kind of hoping for more on Neah.

Wow, hey Kola. You changed your...everything.

I don't think we'll get much on Neah for a while, its only like, chapter 4. But I hope we get a little more with Allen and Kanda, I liked that Kanda came to see him in the hospital, but does this mean he's joining the team? I hope not, I want him on Allen's side.
Dib protector of humans
]

I don't think we'll get much on Neah for a while, its only like, chapter 4. But I hope we get a little more with Allen and Kanda, I liked that Kanda came to see him in the hospital, but does this mean he's joining the team? I hope not, I want him on Allen's side.

But then wouldn't he be working with the Noah? He'd be a bad guy!
Dib protector of humans
AllenThePianist14
Dib protector of humans
Zim ruler of all humans

Hi Dib, it's Kola.

That would be awesome, but even if he did join the team I think eventually allen would see that the Noah were evil and join the order
Dash Baxter
Dib protector of humans
]

But then wouldn't he be working with the Noah? He'd be a bad guy!

Allen and Kanda against the Order, fighting by the Earl?

That would be AWESOME! but I don't think Rin would write it like that. I think Allen will find out the Noah are evil, and switch sides.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff