I got bored recently and I'm a huge Criminal Minds fan, so I decided to start writing a fan fiction with a character I created. My own character has been added to the scene. The cases have been changed, and some might be based off some in the show, others might be made up by me. Anyways! I hope you enjoy. Keep in mind that I write for fun and entertainment. Also, if you have any comments I'd love to hear them. :3 thankies.

Chapter One :

Today was Elizabeth's first day with the BAU. She was a new position which had been added to the team. After signing a year contract she agreed to help the team catch killers. The aspect that she brought to the table was different from anyone's on the team. Elizabeth Annes wasn't a normal person. She was a criminal. Charged only with small theft and drug crimes, she was never fully accountable for other crimes. Known to have connections in between the real world and the law breaking world, Elizabeth was a great asset to the team. If you want to think like a criminal you have to act like one too?

Dawn was just breaking out when Elizabeth stepped out of her car. The parking lot was almost completely full, which gave her the joy of circling around for a space. Stress was making her tense as she watched the clock. She was already almost twenty minutes late and with her latest problem it looked like she would be another ten minutes before she even walked through the front doors.

By the time Elizabeth made it through the front gates and to the elevator it was almost seven thirty. Almost half an hour late. ' What a great way to start. ' She thought to herself. It was common for her to arrive to anything late. The young woman wasn't actually on time for anything. This morning however she wasn't trying to be. Waking up an hour early she was planning to arrive early. Then of course traffic had other plans. Her first impression was going to leave an impact, and based on the time she wasn't suspecting a good one either. Stepping into the lifting pad she punched the floor button three and started to rise. With nerves boiling like a kettle, Elizabeth was almost hoping the lift would break and get stuck, allowing her to have a decent excuse as to why she didn't come in today.

It's not that Elizabeth wasn't interested in the position. Her new contract stated that she didn't have to do much, all she had to do was add her input and deal with the criminals when it came down to the time to face them. Although she was smart, her purpose was more for her strength with guns and words. The position also brought her around some of the jobs she was currently attending school for. Working on the team would bring her around a lot of lawyers and politics. At the same time of earning money for school, completely court order service hours, she would be able to gain connections that would possibly help her out in the future.

Buzz! The lift stopped and it's two copper doors slide open. Past them was a beautiful office. Filled with glass and oak furniture, leather seats, and neutral colors, it was clear this office had a lot of effort and money in it. Taking a huge breath, Elizabeth stepped out of the lift and onto the floor. Feeling all eyes on her she straightened out her dark pencil skirt and blouse. No one knew that she was a crook. Everyone thought she was a intern student, nothing more. Hopefully it would stay like that for a little while. Obviously the team would soon realize it, but as for the other teams... Well, Elizabeth wasn't a big fan of all the attention and stares that would be on her if everyone knew.

The board room that she was told to meet them in was on the upper floor. The office had two levels, one for offices and meeting rooms, main floor for desks. Elizabeth was lucky enough to get an office. Although she had to hassle for it, and even then still only got the smallest one she couldn't complain.

The noise of her heels clicking against the stone steps caught more people's attention. People began to stare as they realized that she was the new girl the office mention. Of course, stares were expected. Elizabeth VanRose was an extremely young and attractive women. With dark brown hair that hung down to her mid back with loose curls,bright green eyes, and long legs, she managed to catch a lot of people's attention wherever she went. However, it was clear the stare wasn't because she was attractive, it was because of her age. Elizabeth was twenty years old, turning twenty-one in a few months. Based on her age, it was obvious that the women wasn't fully trained. If even trained at all. The faces were filled with concern. Lives fighting crime tended to either end early, or scar you for live. Everyone felt pity for the women before them. Everyone thought she would lose all innocence to this job over time. What they didn't know was that she hadn't been innocent in a long time.