Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was just thinking that i never see any guys write fanfics...and i was wondering if there are any out there...make a post and let me know!!! thanxs!

heart
Alies
come on guys...dont be scared!!! blaugh
ok i guess this means that their arnt any guys out there???

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Alies
i was just thinking that i never see any guys write fanfics...and i was wondering if there are any out there...make a post and let me know!!! thanxs!

heart
Alies

There are guys who write fanfics, but most girls won't come across them, because it seems that us women are addicted to romance fanfiction. I have a male friend who is a fanfic writer, though he only has two fics, and one he seems to have abandoned. His ff.net penname is D-Sword, and the fanfic I suggest reading is "Vegeta's Test". Ja.
I know alot of DBZ guy writers o_o;

Mega Cat

11,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Bobsthename
I know alot of DBZ guy writers o_o;

Probably because DBZ is full of action. It seems that's all the guys wanna write, they worship action, us girls usually swoon over romance. Note I'm not categorizing EVERYONE. But, us women can even corrupt DBZ into senseless romance...::cackles::
Shirohane on FF.net. One of the only guys that writes yaoi. Really good yaoi.

Cuddly Bunny

Im a guy and I write mostly yaoi. (yes, male with a female avatar) I write the romantical kind >.> What, did you want to know like what we write fics of and stuff? I mean, I can give a list of all the different fanfiction I write if thats whatcha want to know.

Chatty Dabbler

My friend (who is known as "Fredward" here on Gaia), writes (or used to write) BL fanfiction. ^^ heart And I've run into a male fanfiction writer who specialized in Weiss Kreuz slash. o.o heart
Alies

heart
Alies

PM me and I might write one just for you...
yes we're here
guys don't attract much attention thats all
Yes... not recently though... I wrote one bout Full Metal Alchemist... got good reviews... I should get back into it...
I write a lot of fanfics. I just never end up finishing them. I think us guys don't get as much rave about ours is because we don't do 'romantic' writing like you girls do. We do, lustful type ones where girls kind of fall for us, but it never appeals to girls because us guys suck at knowing what you girls would do in those situtions. xp I confused myself!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff