What trolls? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
1 2 >

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
hello everyone and welcome to my thread for a fan-series called Alternia finest. you guys may know me by Gigi or MTG(4740), i'm mostly everywhere that involve on Homestuck or Hivebent. but now, i'm here to show you my work!

Table of Content:

1. Introduction
2. About Me
3. Links/Ads
4. Rules
5. Stories Links/Short Excerpt
6-13. Reserve
14. Open

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
About Me:

hello (again), my (real) name is Monicia. but here just called me MTG or Dj Amyz. i'm a Writer/Artist in real life, i got a dA, FF.net, AO3 and a Tumblr. i never get to do original drawing/story because my mom is afraid of someone stealing, which i agree (sometimes). but everything changes when i starting reading Homestuck and fall in love with the zodiac trolls. i used to be a hipster in the big apple before i knew about HS.

on my first two months on the fandom, my first AU "You've Been Trolled" had to discontinue because i never read the first act. a second AU called "Rejected" which i never wrote anything on but just a Role-play. but i didn't get enough people to play, therefore, i discontinue that one as well.
so far, only two AUs i never continue on and i thought i'll never get to make a good AU ever again... until an edited sprites i made on my Tumblr, everyone loved it and then i saw a cosplay picture of most of the trolls with a title "Alternia's Finest". that when it hit me. however, i didn't put "'s" on the title since i don't want to mistake anyone with a group on dA. therefore, that when Alternia Finest was borned.

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Links/Ads

Links:
here's some links on my:
Tumblr
Fanfiction.Net
AO3
dA
NEW!! Wattpad
Ads for signature:
None yet

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Rules:
i'm not good of making rules, but here's the basic.

- please no negative critiques on the Fanseries/Stories. i will delete and report it.
- Edit: Critiques are now Available! (click "read more" on the Stories/Short Excepts post)
- don't post any fanarts (if any) on here; an fanart thread (may)be coming soon!
- more rules coming soon!

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
Stories Link/Short Excerpt:

since i don't want to stretch any posts. here the story's link and short excerpt:

The Nitemare: The nightmare maker

Sweep after sweep, 12 chosen aliens have the responsibility to keep their home safe. Some are peacemakers, and some are like greedy kings, but they all have the same job to do. The first ever 12 were crazy war-like aliens but some wanted to keep it peace and safe from their future "12 knights". Most of them betray each other but things got worse when the 12th knight betray everyone and losing their lives.
read more
(completed)

The Love of Fish

In the planet of Alternia, without the creator of the universe's decision and powers, everything begins to turn chaos. Everyone and everything are dying especially underwater where a young future empress begins to have sad feelings than usually. She always has a happy personality and has a good taste in design. However, since she is a future empress, she really brave and must prepare for her responsibility for the role to be an empress.

Read More
(completed)

The stupid brown-blooded

In the planet of Alternia, a brown-blooded is sitting by his lusus, Tinkerbull. His name is Tavros Nitram and he loves fairies and watches his favorite movie of his hero, Pupa Pan. However, he has not been himself latest because of his weak kindness. Vriska have been threatening him lately of force him to jump off the cliff and lose the ability to walk. She says "You are the most worthless of us all and you should just die in a ditch somewhere. ::: smile "

Read More
(Completed) Updated!~

Dark Sign
Karkat Vantas' home is being invaded from an adult troll named The Hornless and only he have to save his friends from being draft to war from another universe.

Read More
(wip)

Side Project:
The Search for Nepeta Leijon

In the planet of Alternia, a home of war-like alien called "trolls". Their pretty much act likes us except they live in an unknown universe; they have two moons. They come out more often than their Alternian sun. The sun is stronger than the earth's sun; with one look, you are blind. All right enough talking about the planets; let us see the main character to this short story.
Read More

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250

Lazy Teammate