Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Torii

14,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
This is for my new story based of Erin Hunter's Warriors book series. If you have not read the first book, Into the Wild, I'd advise that you do that before reading.

If you want to send feedback/reviews/suggestions for the next chapter, please PM me with your any of the above!!

Adorable Torii

14,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Chapter 1: The Prophecy

The dark clouds rolled closer and closer to Fourtrees as a white-pelted she-cat with a black spot of black spot on her left eye led her clan to the gathering. A brown and white tabby tom was by her side, who was her new deputy after Streamheart got killed in the previous battle with Breezeclan. “Are you going to let Breezeclan get away with killing Streamheart, Moonstar?” The tom asked his leader. “Nonsense Rabbitfur, they crossed our border and attacked us by surprise, so we are going to do the same. They will not know our plan of attack.” Moonstar responded. She looked behind her to see her clan following as close as possible over the rocks that lead to Fourtrees. Suddenly, a black figure zoomed past Moonstar. “NIGHTPAW!!!” Rabbitfur yelled to his apprentice, trying his best to keep his claws sheathed, “WHY IN THE NAME OF STARCLAN DID YOU DO THAT?” The black-pelted tom apprentice walked back to his mentor, tail and head low. “I saw a rabbit and I thought that I can catch it and bring it back to camp after the Gathering.” Nightpaw mewed. “Nightpaw, you are not supposed to run ahead of your leader. You could of caused commotion with the other clans as if we were about to attack.” Moonstar said sternly. This was going to be Nightpaw's first Gathering, and he was bounding with uncontrollable excitement. “Stay close to me before you get turned into crows food.” Rabbitfur told him. The apprentice went beside his mentor. “I wish I could of caught that rabbit.” Nightpaw thought to himself.

A few minutes later, Moonstar's clan, Dawnclan, arrived at Fourtrees. The other 3 clans already arrived before them. The elders were in their normal spot around a large, smooth rock and were sharing stories about the past and legends about Tigerclan, the legendary clan that saved the forest from the Dark Forest cats. Moonstar went over to the top of the rock that was in the center of the trees and said loudly, “The gathering has started!”. All the clan cats got quiet and listened. “All of you have heard that Breezeclan and my clan had a battle a half moon ago. The results may spook some of you. My deputy, Streamheart, was killed by Breezeclan!” The Breezeclan cats growled and hissed at Moonstar and to her clanmates. “We did not kill him! If you mouse-brained cats have not attacked, everyone would be safe!” a Breezeclan warrior hissed. Moonstar was shocked at her clan for being so hostile, especially at a time like this. “Stop! The moon is being covered!” someone called from below. Everyone looked up and saw half of the moon being covered up with rainclouds. Fourtrees went to an eerie silence. Breezeclan backed up, claws sheathed, and resumed their position as before. Dawnclan did the same. To everyone's relief, the full moon shined again, and the clouds had passed. Moonstar resumed her position and continued, “Besides that, Dawnclan has been flourishing with new apprentices. Our newest apprentice, Nightpaw, is joining us this full-moon for the first time!” Everyone cheered and congratulated Nightpaw for his new name, except Breezeclan. “That is all from us.” Moonstar stepped back. A brown and black tabby with a scar on his front right paw stepped up to where Moonstar was. “Who's that?” Nightpaw whispered to Rabbitfur. “That is Stormstar, leader of Breezeclan.” Rabbitfur said. “He was the one in charge of the attack.” Rabbitfur scowled under his breath. Stormstar spoke, “Greetings fellow clanmates!” The Breezeclan leader started, “Breezeclan has also been flourishing, but sadly, not with warriors. As most of you know, leaf-fall is approaching, and that means fresh-kill will be harder to find. Breezeclan is now in luck and the fresh-kill pile is overflowing with food, thanks to my two best hunters, Rockpelt and Featherheart!”

More to be added!! SUBSCRIBE!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces